Provides of HR/IT/Finance/Marketing Strategy Map Template
This product (Managing KPI with Balanced Scorecard) is a 46-slide PowerPoint presentation (PPTX), which you can download immediately upon purchase.
Managing KPI with Balanced Scorecard
1. Performance Management Framework
2. Management Component
3. Performance Management Cycle
4. Managing Performance with Balanced Scorecard
5. 4 Perspectives in Balanced Scorecard
6. Strategy and Balanced Scorecard
7. Strategy Map Framework
8. Strategic Objectives in Financial
9. Strategic Objectives in Customer
10. Strategic Objectives in Internal Process
11. Strategic Objectives in Learning & Growth
12. Strategy Map Template
13. KPI Guideline
14. KPI Family Dimension
15. KPI Category Dimension
16. Integration Corporate with Division and Department
17. Corporate and Division Scorecard
18. Division Strategy Map Template
19. HR/IT/Finance/Marketing Strategy Map Template
The term balanced scorecard (BSC) refers to a strategic management performance metric used to identify and improve various internal business functions and their resulting external outcomes. Used to measure and provide feedback to organizations, balanced scorecards are common among companies in the United States, the United Kingdom, Japan, and Europe. Data collection is crucial to providing quantitative results as managers and executives gather and interpret the information. Company personnel can use this information to make better decisions for the future of their organizations.
1. A balanced scorecard is a performance metric used to identify, improve, and control a business's various functions and resulting outcomes.
2. The concept of BSCs was first introduced in 1992 by David Norton and Robert Kaplan, who took previous metric performance measures and adapted them to include nonfinancial information.
3. BSCs were originally developed for for-profit companies but were later adapted for use by nonprofits and government agencies.
4. The balanced scorecard involves measuring four main aspects of a business: Learning and growth, business processes, customers, and finance.
5. BSCs allow companies to pool information in a single report, to provide information into service and quality in addition to financial performance, and to help improve efficiencies.
Untung Juanto ST., MM. Founder of UJ Consulting. He is professionally experienced business and management consultant in several local and multinational companies.
[read more] He has an experience in managing an effective and efficient company with various approach methods adapted to different industries because He had a career from the lower management level as Supervisor before finally being at the top management level. His Top Management experience started from the position of General Manager, VP Operation, HR Director and Business Development Director
He completed his undergraduate education majoring in Architecture at Diponegoro University, Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia. After that, He continued to Master of Management level majoring in Human Resource Management with cum laude predicate with a GPA of 3.94 at Mercubuana University, Jakarta, Indonesia.
His last work experience as Deputy President Director at Hutahaean Group in charge of 14 business units engaged in various industries including CPO Production, Oil Palm Plantation, Cassava Plantation, Tapioca flour production, 4 and 5 star hotels, waterparks, golf courses and housing with a total of employees more than 3,000 employees.
His biggest achievement was in 2021 when He served as Deputy President Director at Hutahaean Group Indonesia by increasing the company's revenue from IDR 700 billion to IDR 1.1 trillion (y/y) and increasing the profit margin by more than 20%. Doing a turn around on business units that have lost in the last 5 years become profits. In addition, He have also succeeded in creating an efficient and effective management system by redesigning the Business Process Management (BPM), reviewing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Work Instructions and compiling the appropriate Key Performance Indicator Management (KPIM) to increase employee productivity.
He is currently active as a part-time business and management consultant (online) at Enquire Corp. and Flevy Corp. In addition, He also teach part-time at several universities for courses in strategic management, human resource management, project management, entrepreneurship and business.
Since 2012, we have provided best practices to over 10,000 businesses and organizations of all sizes, from startups and small businesses to the Fortune 100, in over 130 countries.
Read Customer Testimonials
"[Flevy] produces some great work that has been/continues to be of immense help not only to myself, but as I seek to provide professional services to my clients, it give me a large "tool box" of resources that are critical to provide them with the quality of service and outcomes they are expecting."
– Royston Knowles, Executive with 50+ Years of Board Level Experience
"My FlevyPro subscription provides me with the most popular frameworks and decks in demand in today’s market. They not only augment my existing consulting and coaching offerings and delivery, but also keep me abreast of the latest trends, inspire new products and service offerings for my practice, and educate me
in a fraction of the time and money of other solutions. I strongly recommend FlevyPro to any consultant serious about success.
– Bill Branson, Founder at Strategic Business Architects
"As a consultant requiring up to date and professional material that will be of value and use to my clients, I find Flevy a very reliable resource.
The variety and quality of material available through Flevy offers a very useful and commanding source for information. Using Flevy saves me time, enhances my expertise and ends up being a good decision."
– Dennis Gershowitz, Principal at DG Associates
"Flevy is our 'go to' resource for management material, at an affordable cost. The Flevy library is comprehensive and the content deep, and typically provides a great foundation for us to further develop and tailor our own service offer."
– Chris McCann, Founder at Resilient.World
"If you are looking for great resources to save time with your business presentations, Flevy is truly a value-added resource. Flevy has done all the work for you and we will continue to utilize Flevy as a source to extract up-to-date information and data for our virtual and onsite presentations!"
– Debbi Saffo, President at The NiKhar Group
"As a niche strategic consulting firm, Flevy and FlevyPro frameworks and documents are an on-going reference to help us structure our findings and recommendations to our clients as well as improve their clarity, strength, and visual power. For us, it is an invaluable resource to increase our impact and value."
– David Coloma, Consulting Area Manager at Cynertia Consulting
"As an Independent Management Consultant, I find Flevy to add great value as a source of best practices, templates and information on new trends. Flevy has matured and the quality and quantity of the library is excellent. Lastly the price charged is reasonable, creating a win-win value for