Please login here to save this document to a list.
If you don't have an account, you can register for free here.
Price for FlevyPro [?] subscribers is $17.50 (30% discount).
ALL FEES INCLUDED
|Add to Cart|
BENEFITS OF DOCUMENT
Building a World Class HR Operations
1. Fundamental of HR Operation Model
2. HR Strategy & Business Result
3. Manpower Planning Framework & Forecasting
4. Training Matrix For Competency Development
5. Performance Management Cycle
6. Recruitment Plan & Strategy
7. 5 Recruitment Strategy to Improve Hiring Process
8. How to Build Recruitment Plan
9. How to Attract & Retain Top Talents
10. 5 Ways to Attract Top Talent
11. 2 Ways to Retain Top Talent
12. HR Management Framework Based Competency
13. Competency & Job Description
14. STAR Approach in Competency
15. Competency Based Training & Development
16. Competency Based Training Framework
17. Training Matrix for Competency Development
18. ROI of Training Model
19. Four Level of Training Evaluation
20. Five Level of ROI Training
21. Career Planning & Development
22, Career Planning
23. Career Path & Development
24. High Impact Leadership Skill
25. Elements of High Performance Leadership
Human Resources Operations, also known as HR Ops, is the department that supports the entire employee lifecycle and assists your team in their day-to-day tasks. The scope of HR Operations is multi-faceted. It plays a crucial role in developing a company's people strategy to reach its business goals. HR Operations is a part of an effective HR service delivery model.
The HR Operations department has several vital goals they're trying to meet in their organization. Here are the three most important ones.
1. Building a sustainable organization: Your company will only thrive when you have a sustainable growth plan. HR Operations' goal is to ensure that your organization has a headcount strategy, succession plans for leadership roles, internal talent development goals, and career management. Without these strategies, your company cannot adapt quickly to external or internal changes.
3. Working on improving employee relations: When employees have strong, supportive relationships with their coworkers and managers, the entire company benefits. Numerous studies show that happy employees are more productive and will stay with your organization longer. The goal of employee relations is just that – to make sure your staff works in an environment where they can thrive and will have support if any issues pop up between coworkers. HR Ops goes about this by creating clarity for employees with what is expected of them and how to work within the company's structure. They might also be present during performance reviews and feedback sessions, among other things.
3. Implementing and maintaining HR best practices: In short, HR best practices are universal processes and techniques that provide organizations with increased business performance results, regardless of the company's industry. HR Ops is responsible for implementing and monitoring HR best practices in different departments of your organization. That way, they're ensuring that the company is on track to achieve its goals.
Got a question about the product? Email us at [email protected] or ask the author directly by using the "Ask the Author a Question" form. If you cannot view the preview above this document description, go here to view the large preview instead.
Source: Best Practices in Human Resources PowerPoint Slides: Building a World Class HR Operations PowerPoint (PPTX) Presentation, UJ Consulting
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: UJ CONSULTING
Untung Juanto ST., MM. Founder of UJ Consulting. He is professionally experienced business and management consultant in several local and multinational companies. [read more] He has an experience in managing an effective and efficient company with various approach methods adapted to different industries because He had a career from the lower management level as Supervisor before finally being at the top management level. His Top Management experience started from the position of General Manager, VP Operation, HR Director and Business Development Director
He completed his undergraduate education majoring in Architecture at Diponegoro University, Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia. After that, He continued to Master of Management level majoring in Human Resource Management with cum laude predicate with a GPA of 3.94 at Mercubuana University, Jakarta, Indonesia.
His last work experience as Deputy President Director at Hutahaean Group in charge of 14 business units engaged in various industries including CPO Production, Oil Palm Plantation, Cassava Plantation, Tapioca flour production, 4 and 5 star hotels, waterparks, golf courses and housing with a total of employees more than 3,000 employees.
His biggest achievement was in 2021 when He served as Deputy President Director at Hutahaean Group Indonesia by increasing the company's revenue from IDR 700 billion to IDR 1.1 trillion (y/y) and increasing the profit margin by more than 20%. Doing a turn around on business units that have lost in the last 5 years become profits. In addition, He have also succeeded in creating an efficient and effective management system by redesigning the Business Process Management (BPM), reviewing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Work Instructions and compiling the appropriate Key Performance Indicator Management (KPIM) to increase employee productivity.
He is currently active as a part-time business and management consultant (online) at Enquire Corp. and Flevy Corp. In addition, He also teach part-time at several universities for courses in strategic management, human resource management, project management, entrepreneurship and business.
UJ Consulting has published 169 additional documents on Flevy.
This business document is categorized under the function(s): Operations Organization, Change, & HR
It applies to All Industries
File Type: PowerPoint (pptx)
File Size: 8.3 MB
Number of Slides: 102 (includes cover, transition, & marketing slides)
Related Topic(s): Human Resources
Purchase includes lifetime product updates. After your purchase, you will receive an email to download this document.
Initial upload date (first version): Sep 24, 2022
Most recent version published: Sep 25, 2022
|Download our free compilation of 50+ Strategy & Transformation slides and templates. Frameworks include McKinsey 7-S Strategy Model, Balanced Scorecard, Disruptive Innovation, BCG Experience Curve, and many more. To receive this free download, enter your email address below and click the "Email Me" button.|
Complete HRM Best Practices (Strategy & Operations)
This bundle contains 14 additional documents.
Complete Strategic HRM Best Practices
This bundle contains 6 additional documents.
The Ultimate Strategic Human Resource Management
This bundle contains 8 additional documents.
This bundle contains 2 additional documents.
"[Flevy] produces some great work that has been/continues to be of immense help not only to myself, but as I seek to provide professional services to my clients, it give me a large "tool box" of resources that are critical to provide them with the quality of service and outcomes they are expecting."
– Royston Knowles, Executive with 50+ Years of Board Level Experience
"My FlevyPro subscription provides me with the most popular frameworks and decks in demand in today’s market. They not only augment my existing consulting and coaching offerings and delivery, but also keep me abreast of the latest trends, inspire new products and service offerings for my practice, and educate me in a fraction of the time and money of other solutions. I strongly recommend FlevyPro to any consultant serious about success."
– Bill Branson, Founder at Strategic Business Architects
"One of the great discoveries that I have made for my business is the Flevy library of training materials.
As a Lean Transformation Expert, I am always making presentations to clients on a variety of topics: Training, Transformation, Total Productive Maintenance, Culture, Coaching, Tools, Leadership Behavior, etc. Flevy usually has just what I need to make my point.
It is well worth the money to purchase these presentations. Sure, I have the knowledge and information to make my point. It is another thing to create a presentation that captures what I want to say. Flevy has saved me countless hours of preparation time that is much better spent with implementation that will actually save money for my clients."
– Ed Kemmerling, Senior Lean Transformation Expert at PMG
"I have used FlevyPro for several business applications. It is a great complement to working with expensive consultants. The quality and effectiveness of the tools are of the highest standards."
– Moritz Bernhoerster, Global Sourcing Director at Fortune 500
"As a niche strategic consulting firm, Flevy and FlevyPro frameworks and documents are an on-going reference to help us structure our findings and recommendations to our clients as well as improve their clarity, strength, and visual power. For us, it is an invaluable resource to increase our impact and value."
– David Coloma, Consulting Area Manager at Cynertia Consulting
"Flevy is our 'go to' resource for management material, at an affordable cost. The Flevy library is comprehensive and the content deep, and typically provides a great foundation for us to further develop and tailor our own service offer."
– Chris McCann, Founder at Resilient.World
"If you are looking for great resources to save time with your business presentations, Flevy is truly a value-added resource. Flevy has done all the work for you and we will continue to utilize Flevy as a source to extract up-to-date information and data for our virtual and onsite presentations!"
– Debbi Saffo, President at The NiKhar Group
"I have used Flevy services for a number of years and have never, ever been disappointed. As a matter of fact, David and his team continue, time after time, to impress me with their willingness to assist and in the real sense of the word. I have concluded in fact that it is not at all just a repository of documents/resources but, in the way that David and his team manage the firm, it is like dealing with consultants always ready to assist, advise and direct you to what you really need, and they always get it right.
I am an international hospitality accomplished senior executive who has worked and lived during the past 35 years in 23 countries in 5 continents and I can humbly say that I know what customer service is, trust me.
Aside from the great and professional service that Flevy's team provide, their wide variety of material is of utmost great quality, professionally put together and most current.
Well done Flevy, keep up the great work and I look forward to continue working with you in the future and to recommend you to a variety of colleagues around the world."
– Roberto Pelliccia, Senior Executive in International Hospitality
Do You Want to Get Lean?We've assembled 40 Lean Six Sigma guides: Lean Management, Six Sigma, Strategy Planning, Process, and Change Management.
Waste Too Much Time on PowerPoint?Get our FREE PowerPoint Plugin (Flevy Tools) for creating common business diagrams, from Gantt Charts to Harvey Balls.
Do You Run a Consulting Firm?Learn how to level the playing field with global consulting firms, like McKinsey, BCG, Bain, E&Y, and Accenture.
Need Help with PowerPoint or Excel?Have our highly trained staff create the exact documents you need. We offer PowerPoint and Excel document creation services.
FlevyPro (Subscription Service)
Flevy Executive Learning (FEL)
LinkedIn Influencer Marketing
Contact / FAQ / Terms / Privacy
flevyblog (Business Magazine)
Strategy, Marketing, & Sales
Organization, Change, & HR
Health & Safety
Governance, Risk, & Compliance
Customer-centric Design (CCD)
Human Resource Management
Blue Ocean Strategy
COVID-19 Trend Data
Consulting Training Guides
Organizational Culture (OC)
Organizational Design (OD)
Organizational Leadership (OL)
Financial Advising Services (FAS)
Flevy Tools (PowerPoint Plugin)
Lean Six Sigma Training Guides
Post-merger Integration (PMI)
Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Small Business Owner
© 2012-2023 Copyright. Flevy LLC. All Rights Reserved.