Please login here to save this document to a list.
If you don't have an account, you can register for free here.
ALL FEES INCLUDED
|Add to Cart|
BENEFITS OF DOCUMENT
Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) is a comprehensive approach to equipment maintenance that aims to optimize equipment efficiency, reliability, and performance. It involves a holistic approach to maintenance, encompassing both the technical and the human aspects of equipment management. TPM is often associated with Lean Manufacturing, which emphasizes the elimination of waste and continuous improvement.
The primary objective of TPM is to improve equipment effectiveness by minimizing downtime, reducing defects, and increasing overall equipment efficiency. This is achieved through the implementation of a set of maintenance strategies that involve both the equipment operators and maintenance staff. TPM has several benefits, including increased productivity, reduced downtime, improved quality, increased safety, and improved morale among employees.
Our TPM presentation is created by a certified JIPM TPM consultant and delivers a comprehensive training experience. Covering the TPM tools, 5S, OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness), and the eight pillars with a focus on Autonomous and Planned Maintenance, this detailed presentation outlines the step-by-step process for TPM implementation. By incorporating practical examples and real-world applications, this presentation provides an engaging and effective way to introduce and implement TPM in your organization.
NOTE: This training package includes:
1. Total Productive Maintenance PPT training presentation (PowerPoint format)
2. Autonomous Maintenance (Jishu Hozen) poster (PDF format, in color and monochrome, printable in A3 size)
1. Understand the concept and management philosophy of TPM as a foundation for Lean Transformation
2. Learn the 8 pillars of TPM activities, TPM implementation strategy, roadmap and step-by-step approach
3. Learn the TPM tools and be able to identify and eliminate loss through TPM implementation
4. Learn how to kick-start TPM deployment with Autonomous Maintenance (Jishu Hozen), Planned Maintenance, Focused Improvement (Kobetsu Kaizen) and Education & Training activities to improve equipment reliability
5. Understand the roles of a TPM implementation organization and the critical success factors
1. OVERVIEW OF TPM
• What is TPM?
• What TPM Is Not
• TPM Principles
• TPM Supports Lean Transformation
• TPM is a Paradigm Shift
• Why is TPM Important?
• TPM Goals
• Eight Pillars of TPM
• TPM Pillars & Activities
• TPM Benefits
2. TPM FOUNDATIONS: 5S & VISUAL MANAGEMENT
• 5S Principles
• Sort: Identifying Red-tag Targets
• Sort: Disposal Methods
• Set In Order: Making Things Easy to Find
• Shine: Practice Tips & Check Sheet
• 5S & Equipment Maintenance
• Visual Control – TPM Scorecard
• Visual Control Example
3. TPM TOOLS
• Small Group Activities
• Suggestion System
• Fuguai Tagging
• One-Point Lesson
• Activity Board
4. EQUIPMENT LOSS & OVERALL EQUIPMENT EFFECTIVENESS (OEE)
• 3 Key Components of OEE: Availability, Performance and Quality
• 6 Big Equipment Losses
• Equipment Losses & OEE
• Breakdown Losses
• Setup & Adjustment Losses
• Minor Stoppage Losses
• Speed Loss
• Quality Defect & Rework Losses
• Start-up (Yield) Losses
• Strategies for Zero Breakdowns
5. THE EIGHT PILLARS OF TPM
• Autonomous Maintenance (Jishu Hozen)
• Planned Maintenance
• Focused Improvement (Kobetsu Kaizen)
• Education & Training
• Early Equipment Management
• Quality Maintenance (Hinshitsu Hozen)
• Office TPM
• Safety, Health & Environment
6. TPM IMPLEMENTATION
• TPM Implementation Master Plan
• Example of TPM Implementation Structure
• 3 Requirements for Fundamental Improvement
• 12 Steps of TPM Implementation (based on Nakajima)
• How to Sustain TPM
• Critical Success Factors
7. JIPM TPM EXCELLENCE AWARD
• About JIPM
• Objectives of JIPM
• Benefits of Applying for TPM Recognition
• How is an Organization Selected as a TPM Winner?
• JIPM TPM Award Categories
• Assessment Criteria
Related training presentations/guides that you might be interested:
1. Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) PPT
2. Autonomous Maintenance (Jishu Hozen) PPT
3. Focused Improvement (Kobetsu Kaizen) PPT
4. Quality Maintenance (Hinshitsu Hozen) PPT
5. TPM Team Guide PPT
6. TPM Self-assessment Guide & Tool
7. 5S Techniques PPT
8. 5S Audit Checklists for Manufacturing Companies
Got a question about the product? Email us at [email protected] or ask the author directly by using the "Ask the Author a Question" form. If you cannot view the preview above this document description, go here to view the large preview instead.
Source: Best Practices in Operational Excellence, Total Productive Maintenance, Autonomous Maintenance PowerPoint Slides: Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) PowerPoint (PPTX) Presentation, Operational Excellence Consulting
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE CONSULTING
Operational Excellence Consulting is a leading management training and consulting firm dedicated to helping individuals and organizations improve their effectiveness and productivity in the post-pandemic new normal. Our mission is to drive lasting beneficial change by leveraging design thinking and lean management approaches.
We work with a diverse range of clients, including government bodies, multinational corporations, and small and medium-sized enterprises, across a wide spectrum of industries.
Our firm offers a comprehensive suite of capabilities, including Design Thinking, Customer Experience Management, Business Model Innovation, Lean Process Redesign, Total Quality Management (TQM), Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), Kaizen, Value Stream Improvement, Hoshin Kanri (Policy Deployment), Problem Solving Techniques & Tools (e.g. PDCA, 8D, A3, etc.), Training Within Industry (TWI), Suggestion System and Benchmarking.
To ensure the widespread adoption of operational excellence techniques and tools, we pride ourselves on developing high-quality, customizable training materials, presentations, frameworks, and templates to complement your training and business needs.
Operational Excellence Consulting has published 203 additional documents on Flevy.
This business document is categorized under the function(s): Operations Organization, Change, & HR
It applies to All Industries
File Type: PowerPoint (pptx)
File Size: 13.5 MB
Number of Slides: 235 (includes cover, transition, & marketing slides)
Related Topic(s): Operational Excellence Total Productive Maintenance Autonomous Maintenance
Purchase includes lifetime product updates. After your purchase, you will receive an email to download this document.
This product contains a supplemental PDF document.
Terms of usage (for all documents from Operational Excellence Consulting)
Initial upload date (first version): Feb 23, 2013
Most recent version published: Jan 17, 2022
|This 32-page presentation from Operational Excellence Consulting explains the Lean Management philosophy, based on the Toyota Production System (TPS). Learn to eliminate waste. To receive this free download, enter your email address below and click the "Email Me" button.|
This bundle contains 3 additional documents.
The Complete TPM Implementation Toolkit
This bundle contains 4 additional documents.
"Flevy is now a part of my business routine. I visit Flevy at least 3 times each month.
Flevy has become my preferred learning source, because what it provides is practical, current, and useful in this era where the business world is being rewritten.
In today's environment where there are so many challenges and there is the need to make the right decisions in a short time, with so much scattered information, we are fortunate to have Flevy. Flevy investigates, selects, and puts at our disposal the best of the best to help us be successful in our work."
– Omar Hernán Montes Parra, CEO at Quantum SFE
"As a consultant requiring up to date and professional material that will be of value and use to my clients, I find Flevy a very reliable resource.
The variety and quality of material available through Flevy offers a very useful and commanding source for information. Using Flevy saves me time, enhances my expertise and ends up being a good decision."
– Dennis Gershowitz, Principal at DG Associates
"I have used FlevyPro for several business applications. It is a great complement to working with expensive consultants. The quality and effectiveness of the tools are of the highest standards."
– Moritz Bernhoerster, Global Sourcing Director at Fortune 500
"As a young consulting firm, requests for input from clients vary and it's sometimes impossible to provide expert solutions across a broad spectrum of requirements. That was before I discovered Flevy.com.
Through subscription to this invaluable site of a plethora of topics that are key and crucial to consulting, I have been able to exceed expectations and deliver quality advice and solutions to my clients. The quality and expertise of the authors are exemplary and gives me great confidence to use as part of my service offerings.
I highly recommend this company for any consultant wanting to apply international best practice standards in their service offerings. "
– Nishi Singh, Strategist and MD at NSP Consultants
"I like your product. I'm frequently designing PowerPoint presentations for my company and your product has given me so many great ideas on the use of charts, layouts, tools, and frameworks. I really think the templates are a valuable asset to the job."
– Roberto Fuentes Martinez, Senior Executive Director at Technology Transformation Advisory
"FlevyPro provides business frameworks from many of the global giants in management consulting that allow you to provide best in class solutions for your clients."
– David Harris, Managing Director at Futures Strategy
"My FlevyPro subscription provides me with the most popular frameworks and decks in demand in today’s market. They not only augment my existing consulting and coaching offerings and delivery, but also keep me abreast of the latest trends, inspire new products and service offerings for my practice, and educate me in a fraction of the time and money of other solutions. I strongly recommend FlevyPro to any consultant serious about success."
– Bill Branson, Founder at Strategic Business Architects
"As a consulting firm, we had been creating subject matter training materials for our people and found the excellent materials on Flevy, which saved us 100's of hours of re-creating what already exists on the Flevy materials we purchased."
– Michael Evans, Managing Director at Newport LLC
Do You Want to Get Lean?We've assembled 40 Lean Six Sigma guides: Lean Management, Six Sigma, Strategy Planning, Process, and Change Management.
Waste Too Much Time on PowerPoint?Get our FREE PowerPoint Plugin (Flevy Tools) for creating common business diagrams, from Gantt Charts to Harvey Balls.
Do You Run a Consulting Firm?Learn how to level the playing field with global consulting firms, like McKinsey, BCG, Bain, E&Y, and Accenture.
Need Help with PowerPoint or Excel?Have our highly trained staff create the exact documents you need. We offer PowerPoint and Excel document creation services.
FlevyPro (Subscription Service)
Flevy Executive Learning (FEL)
LinkedIn Influencer Marketing
Contact / FAQ / Terms / Privacy
flevyblog (Business Magazine)
Strategy, Marketing, & Sales
Organization, Change, & HR
Health & Safety
Governance, Risk, & Compliance
Customer-centric Design (CCD)
Human Resource Management
Blue Ocean Strategy
COVID-19 Trend Data
Consulting Training Guides
Organizational Culture (OC)
Organizational Design (OD)
Organizational Leadership (OL)
Financial Advising Services (FAS)
Flevy Tools (PowerPoint Plugin)
Lean Six Sigma Training Guides
Post-merger Integration (PMI)
Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Small Business Owner
© 2012-2023 Copyright. Flevy LLC. All Rights Reserved.