Practice shows that many successful managers, not receiving economic education, did not experience complications in this regard: the lack of economic education did not affect the success of their careers and businesses. Having a degree in business has recently become fashionable and prestigious. An MBA is not a degree in the traditional sense, it is a degree, so to speak, of professionalism in business management. Today, there are about 2,500 MBA programs in the world, taught in the world’s largest business schools. The annual number of MBA graduates is approaching 150 thousand people. The essence of the manager’s work is not so much in solving problems, but in creating teams to solve these problems. This is the key goal of today’s leaders.
Main Steps for You to Make a Discussion
MBA programs have existed in all developed countries for a long time, their main goal is to train highly professional management staff. These programs enable people with higher education and business experience to gain in-depth knowledge in management and business administration. They provide not only theoretical but also practical training in management and related disciplines. The main purpose of these programs is to help a person become a good senior manager.
There is no single and generally accepted systematization of programs. Here are the most common programs.
- Executive MBA (EMBA) – programs aimed at senior managers, based on significant experience of students;
- Full-time MBA – traditional full-time study programs designed for in-service training.
- Part-time MBA – full-time study programs that provide that the student combines learning with work. If you need help and save money while studying, think: why will I write my paper for cheap, it is better to analyze the market in advance. The most common options for evening and modular programs.
- Distance-learning MBA – programs in which online learning methods are used to achieve even greater flexibility of the educational process.
- Mini MBA – training programs on the most pressing issues of business organization and management.
So, we found that this education is designed primarily for people who have already taken place as leaders or have the potential in this regard and want to gain additional knowledge in the field of business. Let’s define a goal now, choose your goal from these goals.
- to work more successfully;
- move up the corporate ladder;
- change jobs;
- change career;
- to achieve a salary increase;
- get a job in another country;
- gain skills to start or expand your own business.
Why Should You Pursue a Business Degree?
How to determine whether you should study in this program? The high cost of business education for middle-income people makes this decision important and responsible. We offer step-by-step instructions for making a decision. Let’s try to analyze how the MBA degree will bring you closer to your goal:
- It is more successful to conduct managerial work – yes. Business education will give you the necessary new knowledge, practical skills and systematize your thinking.
- To move up the corporate ladder – yes. A number of companies in which the presence of an MBA degree is an unspoken but essential condition for career growth.
- Change jobs – here the answer is ambiguous. According to recruitment agencies, today only 20% of employers pay attention to the presence of an MBA degree and only 2% require it. The numbers are not so significant. If you want to get a managerial position in the company’s representative office, you certainly can’t do without an MBA.
- Achieve a salary increase – theoretically so. According to experts from different countries, a person’s salary after receiving an MBA degree increases by an average of 50%.
- Get a job in another country – definitely so. But only this education you will need to receive abroad. Preferably in one of the best business schools that have received international recognition. With such education, you will be welcomed with open arms in any country of the world.
Thus, in order to enter the MBA program, it is necessary to have a diploma of higher education in any field and some experience in the business. Applicants take the GMAT general exam and the TOEFL English language test. Check in advance Top Writers Review on the best papers to help you in your future learning. In addition, you will have to pass an interview and testing for an MBA.
Professional Knowledge and Practical Management Skills
Of course, the decision to enter a business school should be made carefully. For those who are thinking about a serious career, having an MBA degree opens up the widest prospects. A degree in business is the most relevant professional knowledge and practical management skills that are easy to apply in your own business, when working in a large company, and for a successful career. The salary of business school graduates can reach tens of thousands of dollars a month. Programs form a specialist that gives a pass to the top management. However, you need to start building a career on your own: the MBA program is designed, as a rule, for people who not only graduated from university but also worked for some time in the specialty.