If you are logged in
, your referral link [?]
is automatically included below.
EMBED CODE (Copy and Paste)
Statistics and statistical techniques are a vital key to any world class organization
However, statistics can be intimidating to many employees and managers. Although statistical training is widely available, if the knowledge is not used, it disappears quickly. By downloading this presentation course, you will have access to review terms and techniques at your own leisure. Not only that, but we put capability analysis into terms and concepts that are easy to understand and make sense to those who aren't big fans of statistics.
How long would it take you to develop your own course? Hours? Weeks? Unless you can develop a similar course in less than an hour, this course will pay for itself at least ten times over!
The course is yours to keep. Feel free to edit, change or modify however you want, or don't change a thing and teach directly from our material.
No recurring costs, no "per student" charge, and no special software to download. Your employees can refer back to it anytime they like. Send it in a global email to everyone in your company, if you'd like!
Don't spend thousands of dollars hiring a consultant to come in and speak in general terms. Use your knowledge of your company's major problems to elaborate on the material we have put together. Unless you can show how these concepts relate to actual issues that your employees deal with, you will have a hard time making much of an improvement in the way problems are resolved.
This course has been utilized many times in various industries, and is exactly what you would create on your own, if only you had the time. We have done all the hard work for you, so just follow these simple steps...
- Download the Powerpoint course from our website (did we mention our courses are only $99)
- Edit the master slide with your company logo
- Skim the speaker notes, maybe add a few of your own company specific examples
- Start training your company!
The course is divided into four major sections:
- Variation - What is variation, how to calculate average and standard deviation
- Cp, Cpk, Pp and Ppk - What are they? What do they mean? How do I calculate process capability? How can I convert them into probability of failure rates?
- Normal Distribution - properties of the normal distribution, including area under the curve estimations using the standard normal tables
- Examples - a real life example utilizing the number of calories eaten per day. Everyone can relate to the example, and it makes understanding the concepts much easier.
We've told you what it does, so what is this course missing? (we can't put everything in it...)
The following is NOT covered in the presentation, just so you are not disappointed.
- Control Charts and Stability
- Creating Histograms
- Distributions and their properties other besides the normal (gaussian) curve
- Skewness and Kurtosis
- Central Limit Theorem
Got a question about the product? Email us at [email protected] or ask the author directly by using the form to the right. If you cannot view the preview above this document description, go here to view the large preview instead.
Source: Capability Analysis (Cpk/Ppk) Course PowerPoint document
Capability Analysis (Cpk/Ppk) Course
Sold by bizpi (this author has 4 documents)
This business document is categorized under the function(s): Operations Organization, Change, & HR
It applies to All Industries.
File Type: PowerPoint (ppt)
File Size: 778.5 KB
Number of Slides: 56
Purchase includes lifetime product updates. After your purchase, you will receive an email to download this document.
Initial upload date (first version): Dec 26, 2014
Ask the Author a Question
Must be logged in
Click here to log in
Report this Document
Please explain why the content is inappropriate and provide as much detail as possible. Possible reasons include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Copyright Violation