Our presentation designers are hired from McKinsey's Graphic Visuals team, based in India. Graphic Visuals provided business presentation creation support to McKinsey's consulting arm. For project-based work, quality assurance is performed in the U.S.
Here is a break down of PowerPoint services we provide:
- Conversion of scanned notes into PowerPoint slides (see examples to the right)
- Development of PowerPoint master template
- Creation of data-driven PowerPoint charts from hand-drawn graphs
- Conversion of Excel charts to PowerPoint charts
- Conversion of other file formats (e.g. PDF, TIF, Word Doc) to PowerPoint slides
- Conversion of PowerPoint slides from one master template to another
- Visual enhancement of existing PowerPoint presentations to increase the professional look of the presentation
- Conversion of PowerPoint presentations to Flash or AVI formats
We charge a single rate any of our services listed above. For more samples and information, please email us at
We have a strict security policy to ensure the confidentiality and security of your presentation and data. Prior to the start of any engagement, we will sign NDAs as requested by you and your organization.
For converting scanned, handwritten notes into PowerPoint slides, the rate of creation is about 2-3 slides/hour. We do offer templates you can use (click here to view and download that template) to accelerate this process. For formatting existing slides, the rate is about 5-6 slides/hour.
Billing and invoicing is done through our payment processor, PayPal, which accepts all major credit cards. We can provide a separate non-PayPal invoice upon request.