Please login here to save this document to a list.
If you don't have an account, you can register for free here.
ALL FEES INCLUDED
|Add to Cart|
BENEFITS OF DOCUMENT
Globally, ransomware attacks are on the rise and the impacts are devastating to the organizations as well as the customers they serve. According to the Allianz Risk Barometer, ransomware ranks as the top cyber exposure of concern in 2022.
Moreover, most businesses hold or have access to valuable or sensitive information. Failure to provide appropriate protection to such information can have serious operational, financial and legal consequences. In some instances, these can lead to a total business failure.
The challenge that most businesses struggle with is how to provide appropriate protection. In particular, how do they ensure that they have identified all the risks they are exposed to and how can they manage them in a way that is proportionate, sustainable and cost effective?
ISO/IEC 27001:2022 is the internationally-recognised standard for Information Security Management Systems (ISMS). This new standard replaces the old ISO/IEC 27001:2013. An ISMS is a systematic approach to managing sensitive company information so that it remains secure. It provides a robust framework to protect information that can be adapted to all types and sizes of organization. Organizations that have significant exposure to information-security related risks are increasingly choosing to implement an ISMS that complies with ISO/IEC 27001.
The ISMS standard preserves the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of information by applying a Risk Management process and gives confidence to interested parties that risks are adequately managed.
This ISO/IEC 27001:2022 (ISMS) awareness PPT presentation is designed for organizations who are embarking on ISO/IEC 27001:2022 implementation or are transitioning to the new standard and need to create awareness of information security among their employees.
Note: This training package includes:
1. ISO/IEC 27001:2022 (ISMS) Awareness PPT training presentation (PowerPoint format, in new 16:9 widescreen)
2. Risk Assessment template (Excel format)
1. Acquire knowledge on the fundamentals of information security
2. Describe the ISO/IEC 27001:2022 structure
3. Understand the ISO/IEC 27001:2022 implementation and certification process
4. Gather useful tips on handling an audit session
1. FUNDAMENTALS OF INFORMATION SECURITY
• What Is Information?
• Why Is Information An Asset?
• Information Exists In Many Forms
• Information Can Be...
• Definition Of Information Security
• Three Principles Of Information Security (CIA Triad)
• Information Security Strategies & Approaches
• Why Is Information Security Important?
• What Are The Impacts Of Security Incidents?
• About ISO
• ISO Standards Contribute Directly To The U.N. Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
• What Are Standards?
• What Standards Are Not
• Why Are Standards Important?
• What Is A Management System?
• History Of ISO/IEC 27001
• What Is ISO/IEC 27001?
• ISO/IEC 27000 Series
• What Is The Purpose Of ISO/IEC 27001?
• Main Changes In The Management System
• Main Changes In Annex A Security Controls
• What Are The New Security Controls?
• Benefits Of Adopting ISO/IEC 27001 Standard
• Advantages Of Certification
• Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Process Model
• ISO/IEC 27001:2022 Is Based On The PDCA Model
• Emphasis On Process Approach
• Risk-based Management
2. ISO/IEC 27001 STRUCTURE
• What Is Annex L?
• Annex L Is A Framework For A Generic Management System
• High-Level Structure
• ISO/IEC 27001:2022 Is Based On The High-Level Structure For Management System Standards
• High-Level Structure – The Same Core Elements
• PDCA And The ISO/IEC 27001:2022 Clause Structure
• ISO/IEC 27001 Key Clause Structure (4-10)
• Context of the Organization
• Performance Evaluation
• The PDCA Cycle Is The Engine Of Continuous Improvement
3. ISO/IEC 27001 IMPLEMENTATION, CERTIFICATION & AUDITS
• Becoming ISO/IEC 27001:2022 Certified
• ISO/IEC 27001:2022 Implementation Phases
• ISO/IEC 27001:2022 Certification Process
• ISO/IEC 27001:2022 Certification Transition Timeline
• What Does Certification Assure?
• What Is An ISO Audit?
• What Are Audits Used For?
• Types Of Audits
• Principles Of Auditing
• Minor Non-Conformity
• Major Non-Conformity
4. HANDLING AN AUDIT SESSION
• Rights Of Auditee
• Rights Of Auditor
• How To Handle An Audit Session?
• Auditee's Conduct
• Interacting With Auditors – Do's
• Interacting With Auditors – Don'ts
• Information Security Is Everybody's Job
Got a question about the product? Email us at [email protected] or ask the author directly by using the "Ask the Author a Question" form. If you cannot view the preview above this document description, go here to view the large preview instead.
Source: Best Practices in ISO 27001 PowerPoint Slides: ISO/IEC 27001:2022 (ISMS) Awareness Training PowerPoint (PPTX) Presentation, Operational Excellence Consulting
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE CONSULTING
Operational Excellence Consulting is a leading management training and consulting firm dedicated to helping individuals and organizations improve their effectiveness and productivity in the post-pandemic new normal. Our mission is to drive lasting beneficial change by leveraging design thinking and lean management approaches.
We work with a diverse range of clients, including government bodies, multinational corporations, and small and medium-sized enterprises, across a wide spectrum of industries.
Our firm offers a comprehensive suite of capabilities, including Design Thinking, Customer Experience Management, Business Model Innovation, Lean Process Redesign, Total Quality Management (TQM), Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), Kaizen, Value Stream Improvement, Hoshin Kanri (Policy Deployment), Problem Solving Techniques & Tools (e.g. PDCA, 8D, A3, etc.), Training Within Industry (TWI), Suggestion System and Benchmarking.
To ensure the widespread adoption of operational excellence techniques and tools, we pride ourselves on developing high-quality, customizable training materials, presentations, frameworks, and templates to complement your training and business needs.
Operational Excellence Consulting has published 204 additional documents on Flevy.
This business document is categorized under the function(s): Information Technology Governance, Risk, & Compliance
It applies to All Industries
File Type: PowerPoint (pptx)
File Size: 16.8 MB
Number of Slides: 78 (includes cover, transition, & marketing slides)
Related Topic(s): ISO 27001
Purchase includes lifetime product updates. After your purchase, you will receive an email to download this document.
This product contains a supplemental XLSX document.
Terms of usage (for all documents from Operational Excellence Consulting)
Initial upload date (first version): Oct 31, 2022
Most recent version published: Jan 22, 2023
|This 32-page presentation from Operational Excellence Consulting explains the Lean Management philosophy, based on the Toyota Production System (TPS). Learn to eliminate waste. To receive this free download, enter your email address below and click the "Email Me" button.|
"Flevy is now a part of my business routine. I visit Flevy at least 3 times each month.
Flevy has become my preferred learning source, because what it provides is practical, current, and useful in this era where the business world is being rewritten.
In today's environment where there are so many challenges and there is the need to make the right decisions in a short time, with so much scattered information, we are fortunate to have Flevy. Flevy investigates, selects, and puts at our disposal the best of the best to help us be successful in our work."
– Omar Hernán Montes Parra, CEO at Quantum SFE
"As a niche strategic consulting firm, Flevy and FlevyPro frameworks and documents are an on-going reference to help us structure our findings and recommendations to our clients as well as improve their clarity, strength, and visual power. For us, it is an invaluable resource to increase our impact and value."
– David Coloma, Consulting Area Manager at Cynertia Consulting
"As a young consulting firm, requests for input from clients vary and it's sometimes impossible to provide expert solutions across a broad spectrum of requirements. That was before I discovered Flevy.com.
Through subscription to this invaluable site of a plethora of topics that are key and crucial to consulting, I have been able to exceed expectations and deliver quality advice and solutions to my clients. The quality and expertise of the authors are exemplary and gives me great confidence to use as part of my service offerings.
I highly recommend this company for any consultant wanting to apply international best practice standards in their service offerings. "
– Nishi Singh, Strategist and MD at NSP Consultants
"As a small business owner, the resource material available from FlevyPro has proven to be invaluable. The ability to search for material on demand based our project events and client requirements was great for me and proved very beneficial to my clients. Importantly, being able to easily edit and tailor the material for specific purposes helped us to make presentations, knowledge sharing, and toolkit development, which formed part of the overall program collateral. While FlevyPro contains resource material that any consultancy, project or delivery firm must have, it is an essential part of a small firm or independent consultant's toolbox."
– Michael Duff, Managing Director at Change Strategy (UK)
"As a consulting firm, we had been creating subject matter training materials for our people and found the excellent materials on Flevy, which saved us 100's of hours of re-creating what already exists on the Flevy materials we purchased."
– Michael Evans, Managing Director at Newport LLC
"My FlevyPro subscription provides me with the most popular frameworks and decks in demand in today’s market. They not only augment my existing consulting and coaching offerings and delivery, but also keep me abreast of the latest trends, inspire new products and service offerings for my practice, and educate me in a fraction of the time and money of other solutions. I strongly recommend FlevyPro to any consultant serious about success."
– Bill Branson, Founder at Strategic Business Architects
"FlevyPro provides business frameworks from many of the global giants in management consulting that allow you to provide best in class solutions for your clients."
– David Harris, Managing Director at Futures Strategy
"I have used FlevyPro for several business applications. It is a great complement to working with expensive consultants. The quality and effectiveness of the tools are of the highest standards."
– Moritz Bernhoerster, Global Sourcing Director at Fortune 500
Do You Want to Get Lean?We've assembled 40 Lean Six Sigma guides: Lean Management, Six Sigma, Strategy Planning, Process, and Change Management.
Waste Too Much Time on PowerPoint?Get our FREE PowerPoint Plugin (Flevy Tools) for creating common business diagrams, from Gantt Charts to Harvey Balls.
Do You Run a Consulting Firm?Learn how to level the playing field with global consulting firms, like McKinsey, BCG, Bain, E&Y, and Accenture.
Need Help with PowerPoint or Excel?Have our highly trained staff create the exact documents you need. We offer PowerPoint and Excel document creation services.
FlevyPro (Subscription Service)
Flevy Executive Learning (FEL)
LinkedIn Influencer Marketing
Contact / FAQ / Terms / Privacy
flevyblog (Business Magazine)
Strategy, Marketing, & Sales
Organization, Change, & HR
Health & Safety
Governance, Risk, & Compliance
Customer-centric Design (CCD)
Human Resource Management
Blue Ocean Strategy
COVID-19 Trend Data
Consulting Training Guides
Organizational Culture (OC)
Organizational Design (OD)
Organizational Leadership (OL)
Financial Advising Services (FAS)
Flevy Tools (PowerPoint Plugin)
Lean Six Sigma Training Guides
Post-merger Integration (PMI)
Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Small Business Owner
© 2012-2023 Copyright. Flevy LLC. All Rights Reserved.