Provides the ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 standard for organizations to meet service requirements.
Provides a tool to create awareness of your service management system that delivers value for customers, users and stakeholders.
Provides guidelines and practical tips for handling an audit session.
This product (ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 [Service Management System] Awareness) is a 69-slide PowerPoint presentation (PPTX), which you can download immediately upon purchase.
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 is an international standard for Service Management Systems (SMS). This standard provides guidance on planning, designing, transitioning, delivering and improving services to meet service requirements and deliver value. Implementing the ISO/IEC 20000 framework can lead to lower operating costs, increased customer satisfaction and a more standardized way of providing services.
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 certification demonstrates the quality and reliability of IT services to stakeholders, customers and employees. This ISO/IEC 20000-1 training presentation can be used to create awareness of the standard among your employees, new hires and potential auditees. Additionally, the presentation can be used to supplement your materials for the training of SMS and ITIL professionals and internal auditors.
By the end of this training, attendees will have a solid understanding of the ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 standard, its requirements, benefits and certification process. They will also be equipped with valuable knowledge on how to prepare for and handle the audit session to ensure a successful audit outcome.
1. Gain background knowledge of ISO/IEC 20000 and understand the benefits of implementing the standard.
2. Acquire an overview of the structure of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 and the Service Management System requirements.
3. Understand the certification process for ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 and the importance of maintaining certification.
4. Learn useful tips on how to handle the audit session.
1. Overview of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
• About ISO
• Introduction to ISO/IEC 20000
• Changing Trends in Service Management
• What is ISO/IEC 20000-1?
• What is "Service Management"?
• Purpose of ISO/IEC 20000-1
• How Does ISO/IEC 20000-1 Work?
• Myths of ISO/IEC 20000-1
• Benefits of Implementing Service Management
• Advantages of Certification
• Development of ISO/IEC 20000-1
• Main Differences Between 2018 & 2011 Versions
• Comparison of ITIL vs. ISO/IEC 20000
• Benefits of the New ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
2. ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Structure
• Annex L
• Framework of Annex L
• High-Level Structure
• The ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Structure is Aligned to the Common Structure for MSS
• HLS: The Same Core Elements
• The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Process Model
• ISO/IEC 20000-1 Approach is Based on the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Model
• PDCA and ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Clause Structure
• ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Key Clause Structure (4-10)
• Context of the Organization
• Performance Evaluation
• Continuous Improvement of the SMS
3. ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Certification
• Becoming ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Certified
• ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Certification Transition Timeline
• ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Certification Process
• Audit Findings
• Keys to Success
• Your Role in ISO/IEC 20000-1 Implementation
4. Handling the Audit Session
• Rights of Auditee
• Rights of Auditor
• How to Handle the Audit Session?
• Auditee's Conduct
• Do's and Don'ts
Operational Excellence Consulting is a management training and consulting firm dedicated to enhancing the effectiveness and productivity of individuals and organizations. Our mission is to drive lasting beneficial change by leveraging design thinking and lean management approaches.
We work with a diverse range of clients, including government bodies, multinational corporations, and small and medium-sized enterprises, across a wide spectrum of industries.
Our firm offers a comprehensive suite of capabilities, including Design Thinking, Customer Experience Management, Business Model Innovation, Lean Process Redesign, Total Quality Management (TQM), Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), Kaizen, Value Stream Improvement, Hoshin Planning, Problem Solving Techniques & Tools (e.g. PDCA, 8D, A3, etc.), Training Within Industry (TWI), etc.
To ensure the widespread adoption of operational excellence techniques and tools, we pride ourselves on developing high-quality, customizable training materials, presentations, frameworks, and templates to complement your training and business needs.
Since 2012, we have provided best practices to over 10,000 businesses and organizations of all sizes, from startups and small businesses to the Fortune 100, in over 130 countries.
Read Customer Testimonials
"The wide selection of frameworks is very useful to me as an independent consultant. In fact, it rivals what I had at my disposal at Big 4 Consulting firms in terms of efficacy and organization."
– Julia T., Consulting Firm Owner (Former Manager at Deloitte and Capgemini)
"Flevy is our 'go to' resource for management material, at an affordable cost. The Flevy library is comprehensive and the content deep, and typically provides a great foundation for us to further develop and tailor our own service offer."
– Chris McCann, Founder at Resilient.World
"I have used Flevy services for a number of years and have never, ever been disappointed. As a matter of fact, David and his team continue, time after time, to impress me with their willingness to assist and in the real sense of the word. I have concluded in fact that it is not at all just a repository of documents/resources but, in the way that David and his team manage the firm, it is like dealing with consultants always ready to assist, advise and direct you to what you really need, and they always get it right.
I am an international hospitality accomplished senior executive who has worked and lived during the past 35 years in 23 countries in 5 continents and I can humbly say that I know what customer service is, trust me.
Aside from the great and professional service that Flevy's team provide, their wide variety of material is of utmost great quality, professionally put together and most current.
Well done Flevy, keep up the great work and I look forward to continue working with you in the future and to recommend you to a variety of colleagues around the world."
– Roberto Pelliccia, Senior Executive in International Hospitality
"Flevy.com has proven to be an invaluable resource library to our Independent Management Consultancy, supporting and enabling us to better serve our enterprise clients.
The value derived from our [FlevyPro] subscription in terms of the business it has helped to gain far exceeds the investment made, making a subscription a no-brainer for any growing consultancy – or in-house strategy team."
– Dean Carlton, Chief Transformation Officer, Global Village Transformations Pty Ltd.
"FlevyPro has been a brilliant resource for me, as an independent growth consultant, to access a vast knowledge bank of presentations to support my work with clients. In terms of RoI, the value I received from the very first presentation I downloaded paid for my subscription many times over! The quality of the decks available allows me to punch way above my weight – it's like having the resources of a Big 4 consultancy at your fingertips at a microscopic fraction of the overhead."
– Roderick Cameron, Founding Partner at SGFE Ltd
"As a niche strategic consulting firm, Flevy and FlevyPro frameworks and documents are an on-going reference to help us structure our findings and recommendations to our clients as well as improve their clarity, strength, and visual power. For us, it is an invaluable resource to increase our impact and value."
– David Coloma, Consulting Area Manager at Cynertia Consulting
"I have found Flevy to be an amazing resource and library of useful presentations for lean sigma, change management and so many other topics. This has reduced the time I need to spend on preparing for my performance consultation. The library is easily accessible and updates are regularly provided. A wealth of great information."
– Cynthia Howard RN, PhD, Executive Coach at Ei Leadership
"I have used FlevyPro for several business applications. It is a great complement to working with expensive consultants. The quality and effectiveness of the tools are of the highest standards."
– Moritz Bernhoerster, Global Sourcing Director at Fortune 500