If you are logged in
, your referral link [?]
is automatically included below.
EMBED CODE (Copy and Paste)
BENEFITS OF DOCUMENT
- Learn how to systematically understand, analyze and renovate your current business model or craft a new one.
- Can be used by executives, consultants, entrepreneurs and leaders of all organizations.
The Business Model Canvas is a Strategic Management and Lean Startup template for developing new or redesigning existing business models to create competitive advantage.
Based on the framework developed by Strategyzer, the canvas is presented as a visual chart with 9 building blocks. These elements cover the areas of the organization's core offering, infrastructure, customers, and finances. They include: Customer Segments, Value Propositions, Channels, Customer Relationships, Revenue Streams, Key Resources, Key Activities, Key Partnerships and Cost Structure.
This innovative and increasingly popular tool can be used in a collaborative setting such as a strategy planning workshop. It helps organizations to align their activities by illustrating and discussing potential trade-offs in a structured manner. It is a hands-on tool that fosters understanding, discussion, creativity, and analysis.
This presentation provides a basic overview of the Business Model Canvas. It is intended to provide users with basic knowledge of the approach to business modeling. It is most suitable for a half-day or one-day workshop to familiarize participants with the Business Model Canvas, and its other concepts and tools, e.g. Design Thinking, Value Proposition Canvas.
1. Understand the key concepts of business model thinking.
2. Acquire knowledge of the 9 building blocks of the Business Model Canvas for value creation.
3. Learn how to apply the Business Model Canvas to map out your current business model for understanding and analysis.
4. Gain basic knowledge of the Business Model design process and related frameworks.
1. Introduction to Business Model Thinking
2. The 9 Building Blocks
3. The Business Model Canvas
4. Business Model Design Process
5. Basics of Design Thinking
6. The Value Proposition Canvas
7. Presenting the Business Model Canvas - Do's and Don'ts
Appendix: Additional Slides & Templates
Got a question about the product? Email us at [email protected] or ask the author directly by using the form to the right. If you cannot view the preview above this document description, go here to view the large preview instead.
Source: Business Model Canvas (BMC) PowerPoint document
This document can be purchased as part of a discount bundle:
This document is part of the following Business Toolkit:
Business Model Canvas (BMC)
Sold by Operational Excellence Consulting (this author has 122 documents)
This business document is categorized under the function(s): Organization, Change, & HR Strategy, Marketing, & Sales
It applies to All Industries.
File Type: PowerPoint (pptx)
File Size: 9.4 MB
Number of Slides: 120
Purchase includes lifetime product updates. After your purchase, you will receive an email to download this document.
Terms of usage (for all documents from Operational Excellence Consulting)
Initial upload date (first version): Aug 8, 2018
Most recent version published: Oct 17, 2018
Ask the Author a Question
Must be logged in
Click here to log in
Report this Document
Please explain why the content is inappropriate and provide as much detail as possible. Possible reasons include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Copyright Violation