This product (Dynamic Performance Review Excel Dashboard Template) is an Excel workbook (XLSM) with a supplemental Excel document, which you can download immediately upon purchase.
1. Enable Macros when you open this document.
2. This document contains three main tabs: Set Up, Dashboard, and Employee Database.
3. Start by setting up the structure of your company and reviewing the questionnaire in the 'Set Up' tab. In the Set Up tab, you can set up categories for questions, enter the questions themselves, and define the departments of your company. Further instructions are provided in the Set Up tab.
4. In the 'Employee Database' tab, you can enter information for up to 50 employees, including their employee number, full name, role/job position, manager, department/division, and employment date. This tab also displays the number of reviews each employee has in the database. From this tab, you can perform two actions:
4.1. Add a new employee review (refer to point 5 for details).
4.2. By clicking on the corresponding cell in the employee's row, you can view the employee's profile and reviews (refer to point 5 for details).
5. Clicking on 'Add new employee' button will open another tab where the manager can review the employee. Selecting the employee's full name will automatically populate their information. Ensure to include the review date. The overall score will be calculated automatically, based on the settings table.
5.1. After completing the review, click on 'Save Review' to store it in the database. The tab will close, and you'll be redirected to the Employee Database tab.
5.2. Clicking on the corresponding cell in the employee's row will open the 'Employee Profile' tab. Here, you can view a summary table of past reviews for the selected employee.
5.3. To check the details of a specific past review, click on the corresponding cell in the review's row. This will open a new 'Review' tab.
5.4. Clicking on 'Back to Employee Profile' will close the 'Review' tab and return you to the 'Employee Profile' tab.
5.5. Clicking on 'Back to Employee Database' will close the 'Employee Profile' tab and return you to the 'Employee Database' tab.
6. In the Dashboard tab, you can view company information by filtering reviews by year (Company Review) or department (Department Review).
The secondary file is a blank version of this Performance Review Dashboard Excel template.
Since 2012, we have provided best practices to over 10,000 businesses and organizations of all sizes, from startups and small businesses to the Fortune 100, in over 130 countries.
Read Customer Testimonials
"FlevyPro has been a brilliant resource for me, as an independent growth consultant, to access a vast knowledge bank of presentations to support my work with clients. In terms of RoI, the value I received from the very first presentation I downloaded paid for my subscription many times over! The
quality of the decks available allows me to punch way above my weight – it's like having the resources of a Big 4 consultancy at your fingertips at a microscopic fraction of the overhead.
– Roderick Cameron, Founding Partner at SGFE Ltd
"Flevy is our 'go to' resource for management material, at an affordable cost. The Flevy library is comprehensive and the content deep, and typically provides a great foundation for us to further develop and tailor our own service offer."
– Chris McCann, Founder at Resilient.World
"I have used FlevyPro for several business applications. It is a great complement to working with expensive consultants. The quality and effectiveness of the tools are of the highest standards."
– Moritz Bernhoerster, Global Sourcing Director at Fortune 500
"[Flevy] produces some great work that has been/continues to be of immense help not only to myself, but as I seek to provide professional services to my clients, it give me a large "tool box" of resources that are critical to provide them with the quality of service and outcomes they are expecting."
– Royston Knowles, Executive with 50+ Years of Board Level Experience
"As an Independent Management Consultant, I find Flevy to add great value as a source of best practices, templates and information on new trends. Flevy has matured and the quality and quantity of the library is excellent. Lastly the price charged is reasonable, creating a win-win value for
the customer, Flevy and the various authors. This is truly a service that benefits the consulting industry and associated clients. Thanks for providing this service.
– Jim Schoen, Principal at FRC Group
"FlevyPro provides business frameworks from many of the global giants in management consulting that allow you to provide best in class solutions for your clients."
– David Harris, Managing Director at Futures Strategy
"I have found Flevy to be an amazing resource and library of useful presentations for lean sigma, change management and so many other topics. This has reduced the time I need to spend on preparing for my performance consultation. The library is easily accessible and updates are regularly provided. A wealth of great information."
– Cynthia Howard RN, PhD, Executive Coach at Ei Leadership
"I like your product. I'm frequently designing PowerPoint presentations for my company and your product has given me so many great ideas on the use of charts, layouts, tools, and frameworks. I really think the templates are a valuable asset to the job."
– Roberto Fuentes Martinez, Senior Executive Director at Technology Transformation Advisory