Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Design sprint Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Design sprint related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Design sprint specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
* The latest quick edition of the Design sprint Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the?
* Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation.
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 896 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Design sprint improvements can be made.
Examples (5 of the 896 standard requirements):
* When you are identifying the potential technical strategy(s) you have several process factors that you should address. As with initial scoping how much detail you go into when documenting the architecture, the views that you create, and your approach to modeling are important considerations. Furthermore, will you be considering one or more candidate architectures and what is your overall delivery strategy?
* As corporate ventures usually go to new business areas and work with new technologies, they are most likely unable to utilise existing commercial or parent corporations in-house development methods. Could Agile Manifesto and agile methods be a good starting point for the corporate venture to start their development effort towards their own, efficient agile in-house software development method?
* Management buy-in is a concern. Many program managers are worried that upper-level management would ask for progress reports and productivity metrics that would be hard to gather in an Agile work environment. Management ignorance of Agile methodologies is also a worry. Will Agile advantages be able to overcome the well-known existing problems in software development?
* Much of the agile advice is oriented towards small teams of up to ten people, who are either co-located or near located, who have ready access to their primary stakeholders, and who are working on software that can be easily organized into a series of small releases. What about large teams?
* The sprint backlog is the list of work the team must address during the next sprint. The list is derived by selecting stories/features from the top of the product backlog until the team feels they have enough work to fill the sprint. Is this done by the team asking, Can you also do this?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
* The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Design sprint book in PDF containing 896 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Design sprint self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
* The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Design sprint Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Design sprint areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them.
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Design sprint projects with the 62 implementation resources:
* 62 step-by-step Design sprint Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Design sprint project requirements and success criteria.
Got a question about the product? Email us at [email protected] or ask the author directly by using the form to the right. If you cannot view the preview above this document description, go here to view the large preview instead.
Source: Design Sprint - Implementation Toolkit Excel document