Designed to guide an organization through identifying the external factors that impact or have the potential to impact on the organisation.
Collates factors into a professional PESTEL Report that can be shared across the organisation.
Easy to use and offers powerful insights for organizations. Is fully sustainable, can be reused as often as required.
This product (PESTEL/PESTLE Analysis Template and Report) is an Excel workbook (XLSX), which you can download immediately upon purchase.
A PESTEL analysis (also known as PESTLE) is a framework to help an organization understand the extent to which external factors (macro factors) impact or have the potential to impact on the business. This template is designed to prompt thinking on the following factors and to pull the information into a report that can be discussed within the organization. It guides the development of a complete PESTEL Analysis including:
• Political Factors: the extent to which government at all levels impacts on our organization including: government policies, laws tax. grants among others.
• Economic Factors: the extent to which the economic landscape impacts on the organization including: economic growth, interest rates, availability of skills, employment, availability and costs of raw materials and exchange rates among others.
• Social Factors: the extent to which societal issues impact on the organization including: changing family demographics, attitude changes, trends, educational changes among others.
• Technological Factors: the extent to which changes in technology impacts n the Organisation including changes in AI, robotics, cloud storage, digital technology, manufacturing, developments by customers, competitors and partners among others.
• Environmental Factors: the extent to which the influence of the environment and environmental issues impacts on the organization including: direct impact such as climate change and changes in attitudes including interest in sustainable products and wider sustainability, carbon footprint, recycling, waste disposal among others.
• Legal Factors: the extent to which changes in law or legal cases impact on the organization.
Since 2012, we have provided best practices to over 10,000 businesses and organizations of all sizes, from startups and small businesses to the Fortune 100, in over 130 countries.
Read Customer Testimonials
"As a young consulting firm, requests for input from clients vary and it's sometimes impossible to provide expert solutions across a broad spectrum of requirements. That was before I discovered Flevy.com.
Through subscription to this invaluable site of a plethora of topics that are key and crucial to consulting, I
have been able to exceed expectations and deliver quality advice and solutions to my clients. The quality and expertise of the authors are exemplary and gives me great confidence to use as part of my service offerings.
I highly recommend this company for any consultant wanting to apply international best practice standards in their service offerings.
– Nishi Singh, Strategist and MD at NSP Consultants
"I have used FlevyPro for several business applications. It is a great complement to working with expensive consultants. The quality and effectiveness of the tools are of the highest standards."
– Moritz Bernhoerster, Global Sourcing Director at Fortune 500
"FlevyPro has been a brilliant resource for me, as an independent growth consultant, to access a vast knowledge bank of presentations to support my work with clients. In terms of RoI, the value I received from the very first presentation I downloaded paid for my subscription many times over! The
quality of the decks available allows me to punch way above my weight – it's like having the resources of a Big 4 consultancy at your fingertips at a microscopic fraction of the overhead.
– Roderick Cameron, Founding Partner at SGFE Ltd
"I like your product. I'm frequently designing PowerPoint presentations for my company and your product has given me so many great ideas on the use of charts, layouts, tools, and frameworks. I really think the templates are a valuable asset to the job."
– Roberto Fuentes Martinez, Senior Executive Director at Technology Transformation Advisory
"As an Independent Management Consultant, I find Flevy to add great value as a source of best practices, templates and information on new trends. Flevy has matured and the quality and quantity of the library is excellent. Lastly the price charged is reasonable, creating a win-win value for
the customer, Flevy and the various authors. This is truly a service that benefits the consulting industry and associated clients. Thanks for providing this service.
– Jim Schoen, Principal at FRC Group
"Flevy is our 'go to' resource for management material, at an affordable cost. The Flevy library is comprehensive and the content deep, and typically provides a great foundation for us to further develop and tailor our own service offer."
– Chris McCann, Founder at Resilient.World
"My FlevyPro subscription provides me with the most popular frameworks and decks in demand in today’s market. They not only augment my existing consulting and coaching offerings and delivery, but also keep me abreast of the latest trends, inspire new products and service offerings for my practice, and educate me
in a fraction of the time and money of other solutions. I strongly recommend FlevyPro to any consultant serious about success.
– Bill Branson, Founder at Strategic Business Architects
"As a small business owner, the resource material available from FlevyPro has proven to be invaluable. The ability to search for material on demand based our project events and client requirements was great for me and proved very beneficial to my clients. Importantly, being able to easily edit and tailor
the material for specific purposes helped us to make presentations, knowledge sharing, and toolkit development, which formed part of the overall program collateral. While FlevyPro contains resource material that any consultancy, project or delivery firm must have, it is an essential part of a small firm or independent consultant's toolbox.
– Michael Duff, Managing Director at Change Strategy (UK)
Save with Bundles
This document is available as part of the following discounted bundle(s):