Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Chief Marketing Officer Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Chief Marketing Officer related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Chief Marketing Officer specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
* The latest quick edition of the Chief Marketing Officer Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the?
* Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 915 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Chief Marketing Officer improvements can be made.
Examples (5 of the 915 standard requirements):
* Organization branding and corporate branding are similar in that they are dissimilar to product branding, and does this mean that organization brands should be treated and managed as corporate brands?
* Which customers should you choose to serve through which channels, with which products, prices, and marketing programs, for which decision and life cycle stages, under which organization structure?
* Has management established an E-Commerce oversight committee comprised of representatives from applicable departments such as Marketing, Compliance, Operations, Information Systems and Security?
* Marketing/communications/pr: if you were to hire someone, what marketing, communication and public relation skills in event production would be most important for him/her to have?
* Do you use a permission-marketing approach and send your customers a letter or an email describing the kind of segment and the characteristics that you have attributed to them?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
* The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Chief Marketing Officer book in PDF containing 915 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Chief Marketing Officer self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next. The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Chief Marketing Officer Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Chief Marketing Officer areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
* Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
* Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Chief Marketing Officer Self-Assessment
* Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
* Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Chief Marketing Officer projects with the 62 implementation resources:
* 62 step-by-step Chief Marketing Officer Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Chief Marketing Officer project requirements and success criteria.
Got a question about the product? Email us at [email protected] or ask the author directly by using the form to the right. If you cannot view the preview above this document description, go here to view the large preview instead.
Source: Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) - Implementation Toolkit Excel document