If you are logged in
, your referral link [?]
is automatically included below.
EMBED CODE (Copy and Paste)
BENEFITS OF DOCUMENT
- Diagnose Agile Framework projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices.
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals.
- Integrate recent advances in Agile Framework and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines.
Here are several sample Agile Framework requirements:
* When you are identifying the potential technical strategy(s) you have several process factors that you should address. As with initial scoping how much detail you go into when documenting the architecture, the views that you create, and your approach to modeling are important considerations. Furthermore, will you be considering one or more candidate architectures and what is your overall delivery strategy?
* As corporate ventures usually go to new business areas and work with new technologies, they are most likely unable to utilise existing commercial or parent corporation's in-house development methods. Could Agile Manifesto and agile methods be a good starting point for the corporate venture to start their development effort towards their own, efficient agile in-house software development method?
* Many teams will find that informal modeling sessions around whiteboards will be sufficient, although sometimes more formal modeling sessions, such as Joint Application Design (JAD) strategies or stakeholder interviews will work best. How will non- functional requirements pertaining to availability, security, performance, and many other factors be addressed?
* Much of the agile advice is oriented towards small teams of up to ten people, who are either co-located or near located, who have ready access to their primary stakeholders, and who are working on software that can be easily organized into a series of small releases. What about large teams?
* The sprint backlog is the list of work the team must address during the next sprint. The list is derived by selecting stories/features from the top of the product backlog until the team feels they have enough work to fill the sprint. Is this done by the team asking, "Can we also do this?"
* The fundamentals of agile software development, agile project management, and evolutionary development have been proven and demonstrated to be highly successful. Are these now preferred in our organization?
* How do you take a methodology, like agile development, that basically evolved in small groups and then scale it up so that it works on projects with hundreds of developers and thousands of users?
Why Own The Agile Framework Self-Assessment?
The Agile Framework Self-Assessment will make you a Agile Framework domain expert by:
* Reducing the effort in the Agile Framework work to be done to get problems solved
* Ensuring that plans of action include every Agile Framework task and that every Agile Framework outcome is in place
* Saving time investigating strategic and tactical options and ensuring Agile Framework opportunity costs are low
* Delivering tailored Agile Framework advise instantly with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Agile Framework Self-Assessment. Featuring 956 new and updated case-based criteria, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Agile Framework improvements can be made.
The above preview showcases an example of a completed version. The secondary document includes a blank template, as well as a detailed 150+ page PDF guide. The guide provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self Assessment.
Got a question about the product? Email us at [email protected] or ask the author directly by using the form to the right. If you cannot view the preview above this document description, go here to view the large preview instead.
Source: Assessment Dashboard - Agile Framework Excel document
Assessment Dashboard - Agile Framework
Sold by Gerard Blokdijk (this author has 35 documents)
This business document is categorized under the function(s): Information Technology
It applies to All Industries.
File Type: Excel (xlsx)
File Size: 465.2 KB
Purchase includes lifetime product updates. After your purchase, you will receive an email to download this document.
This product contains a supplemental ZIP document.
Initial upload date (first version): May 7, 2018
Most recent version published: May 7, 2018
Ask the Author a Question
Must be logged in
Click here to log in
Report this Document
Please explain why the content is inappropriate and provide as much detail as possible. Possible reasons include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Copyright Violation