This product (SCARF Model) is a 29-slide PowerPoint presentation (PPTX), which you can download immediately upon purchase.
Employee Engagement refers to the level of emotional commitment, enthusiasm, and dedication that employees show towards their work and their organization.
In order to keep employees engaged, Leadership should address the behaviors of their people.
This PowerPoint presentation provides an in-depth overview of the SCARF Model, a framework that helps leaders apply research to the workplace and identify the environment required to make their employees feel engaged. The SCARF Model helps in contemplating the practices that we inadvertently follow to weaken our teams and in deliberating ways to optimize our workplaces.
The SCARF Model assists the executives in identifying 5 key drivers impacting human behaviors and engagement levels:
1. Status – We have a natural inclination to value status. Our brain's reward and threat pathways are greatly influenced by any changes in our status.
2. Certainty – Our brain is hardwired to begin to overwork itself when we are uncertain about something, since it tries to make sense of the unfamiliar. This makes us feel intimidated and distracted.
3. Autonomy – Autonomy is the sensation of having complete freedom to decide how one behaves or performs. Lack of autonomy tends to make the workforce less motivated.
4. Relatedness – Relatedness has to do with our sense of security, affiliation, and belonging to other people or organizations. Our desire for social connection with others is fundamental to our wellness and effective functioning.
5. Fairness – The part of the brain associated with powerful sentiments, such as abhorrence, is activated when someone faces injustice. This produces a strong threat response. By being forthright and honest with the individual about what's happening and why, we can lessen any associated threats.
This PowerPoint presentation on SCARF Model also includes some slide templates for you to use in your own business presentations.
We are a team of management consultants trained by top tier global consulting firms (including McKinsey, BCG, Deloitte, EY, Capgemini) with a collective experience of several decades. We specialize in business frameworks based on real-life consulting engagements.
We have served 100s of clients clients that range from Fortune 500 companies to startups to $1B+ private companies.
Utilize our consulting frameworks to apply structured thinking & analysis to address your business challenges, uncover strategic insights, and implement workable solutions. Our PowerPoint presentations follow traditional consulting slide design formats, starting with a clear slide headline. Easily customize and repurpose our slides for your own business presentations.
Beyond business frameworks & methodologies, we also offer PowerPoint templates and other business templates. Our templates are professionally designed and have been used in thousands of deliverables & work products across hundreds of clients.
FlevyPro is a subscription service for on-demand business frameworks and analysis tools. FlevyPro subscribers receive access to an exclusive library of curated business documents—business framework primers, presentation templates, Lean Six Sigma tools, and more—among other exclusive benefits.
Since 2012, we have provided best practices to over 10,000 businesses and organizations of all sizes, from startups and small businesses to the Fortune 100, in over 130 countries.
Read Customer Testimonials
"FlevyPro provides business frameworks from many of the global giants in management consulting that allow you to provide best in class solutions for your clients."
– David Harris, Managing Director at Futures Strategy
"I have found Flevy to be an amazing resource and library of useful presentations for lean sigma, change management and so many other topics. This has reduced the time I need to spend on preparing for my performance consultation. The library is easily accessible and updates are regularly provided. A wealth of great information."
– Cynthia Howard RN, PhD, Executive Coach at Ei Leadership
"As a consulting firm, we had been creating subject matter training materials for our people and found the excellent materials on Flevy, which saved us 100's of hours of re-creating what already exists on the Flevy materials we purchased."
– Michael Evans, Managing Director at Newport LLC
"I have used Flevy services for a number of years and have never, ever been disappointed. As a matter of fact, David and his team continue, time after time, to impress me with their willingness to assist and in the real sense of the word. I have concluded in fact that it is not at all just a repository of documents/resources but, in the way that David and his team manage the firm, it is like dealing with consultants always ready to assist, advise and direct you to what you really need, and they always get it right.
I am an international hospitality accomplished senior executive who has worked and lived during the past 35 years in 23 countries in 5 continents and I can humbly say that I know what customer service is, trust me.
Aside from the great and professional service that Flevy's team provide, their wide variety of material is of utmost great quality, professionally put together and most current.
Well done Flevy, keep up the great work and I look forward to continue working with you in the future and to recommend you to a variety of colleagues around the world."
– Roberto Pelliccia, Senior Executive in International Hospitality
"The wide selection of frameworks is very useful to me as an independent consultant. In fact, it rivals what I had at my disposal at Big 4 Consulting firms in terms of efficacy and organization."
– Julia T., Consulting Firm Owner (Former Manager at Deloitte and Capgemini)
"As a niche strategic consulting firm, Flevy and FlevyPro frameworks and documents are an on-going reference to help us structure our findings and recommendations to our clients as well as improve their clarity, strength, and visual power. For us, it is an invaluable resource to increase our impact and value."
– David Coloma, Consulting Area Manager at Cynertia Consulting
"Flevy is our 'go to' resource for management material, at an affordable cost. The Flevy library is comprehensive and the content deep, and typically provides a great foundation for us to further develop and tailor our own service offer."
– Chris McCann, Founder at Resilient.World
"I like your product. I'm frequently designing PowerPoint presentations for my company and your product has given me so many great ideas on the use of charts, layouts, tools, and frameworks. I really think the templates are a valuable asset to the job."
– Roberto Fuentes Martinez, Senior Executive Director at Technology Transformation Advisory