Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Supplier Risk Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Supplier Risk Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Supplier Risk Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
* The latest quick edition of the Supplier Risk Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the?
* Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation.
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 908 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Supplier Risk Management improvements can be made.
Examples (5 of the 908 standard requirements):
* Is management periodically considering advise from external parties (e.g., customers, vendors and others doing business with the entity, external auditors, and regulators) on the functioning of an entitys enterprise Risk Management?
* Is one supplier head and shoulders above the rest in terms of the value it provides; including price, innovation, ability to adapt to changing situations, capacity to work with your team, task joint risks, etc.?
* Do you look for vendors whose solutions are designed to facilitate your IWMS objectives. Do their solutions promote efficiencies, reduce costs, mitigate compliance-related risks and speed time to market?
* Licensing expertise - do you have the licensing expertise for smaller vendors with high audit risk, including product licensing, applying to servers/ clients/network access/virtualized environments?
* Many organizations are unsure who should be in charge of managing third-party risk: in your organization, is it a function of procurement, legal, compliance, risk management or information security?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
* The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Supplier Risk Management book in PDF containing 908 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Supplier Risk Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
* The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Supplier Risk Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Supplier Risk Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them.
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Supplier Risk Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
* 62 step-by-step Supplier Risk Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Supplier Risk Management project requirements and success criteria.
Got a question about the product? Email us at [email protected] or ask the author directly by using the form to the right. If you cannot view the preview above this document description, go here to view the large preview instead.
Source: Supplier Risk Management - Implementation Toolkit Excel document