Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Quality Management System Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Quality Management System related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Quality Management System specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
* The latest quick edition of the Quality Management System Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the?
* Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 967 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Quality Management System improvements can be made.
Examples (5 of the 967 standard requirements):
* Is the quality assurance function recognized to be different from implicit and continuous quality control during fabrication, in that it is discrete, explicit following production, and ignores the sequence or nature of the fabrication steps or processes?
* DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality the specific software engineering term of quality is meant, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
* When requirements cannot be applied, and to claim conformity to ISO 9001:2015, how do you determine if your ability or responsibility to ensure conformity of products and services are not affected?
* Are all elements of the production operation that are essential for quality and reliability (from product development to service) examined, along with the quality assurance management system?
* To what extent does your organization ensure that staff members design activities in ways that are informed by your organizations mechanisms of review, research, monitoring and/or auditing?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
* The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Quality Management System book in PDF containing 967 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Quality Management System self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next. The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Quality Management System Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Quality Management System areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
* Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
* Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Quality Management System Self-Assessment
* Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
* Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Quality Management System projects with the 62 implementation resources:
* 62 step-by-step Quality Management System Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Quality Management System project requirements and success criteria.
Got a question about the product? Email us at [email protected] or ask the author directly by using the form to the right. If you cannot view the preview above this document description, go here to view the large preview instead.
Source: Quality Management System - Implementation Toolkit Excel document