Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Project Management Office Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Project Management Office related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Project Management Office specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
* The latest quick edition of the Project Management Office Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the?
* Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 946 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Project Management Office improvements can be made.
Examples (5 of the 946 standard requirements):
* A PMO, while providing meaningful tactical help, will often be second-guessed by the senior management team, especially during hard times. the executives, always challenged to provide a better bottom line, will ask, do you really need this overhead? How do you manage this?
* New business opportunities tend to be opportunistic and very perishable (i.e., if not acted upon when the opportunity presents itself, it will be lost). This reality creates a major conflict. Do you want new business or do you want an improved system?
* If you are a resource, you want to know to what tasks you are assigned, and whether or not the already stated tasks are on the critical path or critical chain. How do you manage disseminating when the preceding resource will be finished with its work?
* Establishing a PMO at a low level means that the manager has to swim against the main stream political current of not just those in the market side of the business but all of the it work force as well. is your PMO established at the right level?
* Do you have early indication mechanisms for problems in specific projects or portfolios particularly those with the strongest link to your strategy so that leaders are able to make proactive and timely course corrections?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
* The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Project Management Office book in PDF containing 946 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Project Management Office self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
* The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Project Management Office Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Project Management Office areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them.
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Project Management Office projects with the 62 implementation resources:
* 62 step-by-step Project Management Office Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Project Management Office project requirements and success criteria.
Got a question about the product? Email us at [email protected] or ask the author directly by using the form to the right. If you cannot view the preview above this document description, go here to view the large preview instead.
Source: Project Management Office (PMO) - Implementation Toolkit Excel document