Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Loyalty Program Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Loyalty Program related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Loyalty Program specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
* The latest quick edition of the Loyalty Program Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the?
* Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 988 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Loyalty Program improvements can be made.
Examples (5 of the 988 standard requirements):
* Does your organization have a relationship with one or more third-party service providers (for example, gateways, web-hosting companies, airline booking agents, loyalty program agents, etc)?
* Strategically minded managers are looking for an improved process resulting in better customer experience, loyalty and profits. Do corresponding challenges ring true for your business?
* Do you have a basic causal sequential relationship between quality, satisfaction and loyalty, and does quality have direct influence on satisfaction and also satisfaction on loyalty?
* Does your organization have a relationship with one or more third-party agents (for example, gateways, web-hosting companies, airline booking agents, loyalty program agents, etc.)?
* Given Zappos constant pursuit of attaining customer loyalty, in what ways are you working with employees to deliver exceptional service and work toward the brand promise?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
* The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Loyalty Program book in PDF containing 988 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Loyalty Program self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next. The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Loyalty Program Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Loyalty Program areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
* Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
* Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Loyalty Program Self-Assessment
* Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
* Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Loyalty Program projects with the 62 implementation resources:
* 62 step-by-step Loyalty Program Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Loyalty Program project requirements and success criteria.
Got a question about the product? Email us at [email protected] or ask the author directly by using the form to the right. If you cannot view the preview above this document description, go here to view the large preview instead.
Source: Loyalty Program - Implementation Toolkit Excel document