Please login here to save this document to a list.
If you don't have an account, you can register for free here.
ALL FEES INCLUDED
|Add to Cart|
BENEFITS OF DOCUMENT
Change is the only constant in the work environment today. However, a McKinsey study revealed that 70% of change programs fail, most often due to resistance from employees. For change to be successful, it has to be effectively managed. To achieve this, it is essential that both the technical and human sides of change be addressed throughout the change process.
Change Management is the process of preparing and supporting individuals, teams, and organizations to make significant changes that will ultimately improve business performance. The Change Management process comprises four main phases: analyzing the current situation, planning and launching the program, monitoring progress, and evaluating effectiveness.
This Change Management PPT presentation covers the key concepts and principles that are critical to change management. It includes a simple four-step change management process that is applicable to all industries as well as various types of change programs and initiatives (e.g. digital transformation). Also included are important frameworks/ models, methods and tools that can be used to improve the understanding, planning and implementation of change management.
This presentation can be used for organizational transformation such as process and technology improvement, behavioral and cultural change, role and organizational redefinition, mergers and acquisitions as well as the re-imagination of a new workplace in the post pandemic business environment.
NOTE: This training package includes:
1. Change Management PPT training presentation (PowerPoint format, 16:9 widescreen)
2. Change Management poster (PDF format, in color and monochrome, printable in A3 size)
1. Acquire knowledge on the key concepts and principles of change management.
2. Define the change management process and explore the frameworks, methods and tools for managing change.
3. Identify the challenges and best practices of change management.
1. KEY CONCEPTS & PRINCIPLES OF CHANGE MANAGEMENT
• Some Statistics on Change Management
• The Nature of the Business Environment – VUCA
• Introduction to Change Management
• Why is Change Important in an Organization?
• What is Organizational Change?
• The Change Iceberg
• Definition of Change Management
• Change Management vs. Digital Transformation
• Three Types of Organizational Change
• Examples of Businesses that Failed to Adapt to Change
• Examples of Businesses that have Adapted Successfully to Change
• Force Field Analysis Model for Change
• Martec's Law on Technology & Organizational Change
• Sustaining Change is Difficult without a Culture Change
• Two Sides of Change
• Why Do People Fear Change?
• Resistance to Change
• The Kubler-Ross Change Curve
• Reasons for Resistance
• Methods of Overcoming Resistance to Change
• The Enrollment Curve
• Five Management Activities Contributing to Effective Change Management
• Ten Sources of Team Conflict
• Principles of Communication for Change Management
• Characteristics of Change-capable Organizations
• Ten Guiding Principles of Change Management
2. THE CHANGE MANAGEMENT PROCESS
• A Systematic Approach to Managing Change
• The Four Phases of Change Management
• Phase 1: Analyze Current Situation
• Phase 2: Plan & Launch Program
• Phase 3: Monitor Progress
• Phase 4: Evaluate Effectiveness
• Example of Change Management Team Organization Structure
• Example of Roles & Responsibilities of a Change Management Team
• Areas that Change Agents are Capable of Changing
3. FRAMEWORKS, METHODS & TOOLS
• Lewin's 3-Stage Change Model
• Impact Analysis
• SWOT Analysis
• PESTLE Analysis
• The ADKAR Change Model
• The McKinsey 7-S Framework
• Kotter's 8-Step Change Model
• The Power/Interest Grid for Stakeholder Prioritization
• Sinek's Golden Circle Model
• Szpekman's Communication Framework
• Senge's Learning Organization
• Tuckman's Team Development Model
• Blanchard & Thacker's Training Needs Analysis Framework
• The Design Thinking Process
• Agile Change Process
• Strategyzer's Business Mode Canvas
4. CHALLENGES & BEST PRACTICES
• Most Common Change Management Challenges
• Twelve Change Management Best Practices
Got a question about the product? Email us at [email protected] or ask the author directly by using the "Ask the Author a Question" form. If you cannot view the preview above this document description, go here to view the large preview instead.
Source: Best Practices in Change Management PowerPoint Slides: Change Management PowerPoint (PPTX) Presentation, Operational Excellence Consulting
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE CONSULTING
Operational Excellence Consulting is a leading management training and consulting firm dedicated to helping individuals and organizations improve their effectiveness and productivity in the post-pandemic new normal. Our mission is to drive lasting beneficial change by leveraging design thinking and lean management approaches.
We work with a diverse range of clients, including government bodies, multinational corporations, and small and medium-sized enterprises, across a wide spectrum of industries.
Our firm offers a comprehensive suite of capabilities, including Design Thinking, Customer Experience Management, Business Model Innovation, Lean Process Redesign, Total Quality Management (TQM), Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), Kaizen, Value Stream Improvement, Hoshin Kanri (Policy Deployment), Problem Solving Techniques & Tools (e.g. PDCA, 8D, A3, etc.), Training Within Industry (TWI), Suggestion System and Benchmarking.
To ensure the widespread adoption of operational excellence techniques and tools, we pride ourselves on developing high-quality, customizable training materials, presentations, frameworks, and templates to complement your training and business needs.
Operational Excellence Consulting has published 202 additional documents on Flevy.
This business document is categorized under the function(s): Organization, Change, & HR Governance, Risk, & Compliance
It applies to All Industries
File Type: PowerPoint (pptx)
File Size: 14.7 MB
Number of Slides: 110 (includes cover, transition, & marketing slides)
Related Topic(s): Change Management
Purchase includes lifetime product updates. After your purchase, you will receive an email to download this document.
This product contains a supplemental PDF document.
Terms of usage (for all documents from Operational Excellence Consulting)
Initial upload date (first version): Nov 9, 2020
Most recent version published: May 12, 2022
|This 32-page presentation from Operational Excellence Consulting explains the Lean Management philosophy, based on the Toyota Production System (TPS). Learn to eliminate waste. To receive this free download, enter your email address below and click the "Email Me" button.|
Change Management Consultant Toolkit
This bundle contains 2 additional documents.
"As a small business owner, the resource material available from FlevyPro has proven to be invaluable. The ability to search for material on demand based our project events and client requirements was great for me and proved very beneficial to my clients. Importantly, being able to easily edit and tailor the material for specific purposes helped us to make presentations, knowledge sharing, and toolkit development, which formed part of the overall program collateral. While FlevyPro contains resource material that any consultancy, project or delivery firm must have, it is an essential part of a small firm or independent consultant's toolbox."
– Michael Duff, Managing Director at Change Strategy (UK)
"The wide selection of frameworks is very useful to me as an independent consultant. In fact, it rivals what I had at my disposal at Big 4 Consulting firms in terms of efficacy and organization."
– Julia T., Consulting Firm Owner (Former Manager at Deloitte and Capgemini)
"If you are looking for great resources to save time with your business presentations, Flevy is truly a value-added resource. Flevy has done all the work for you and we will continue to utilize Flevy as a source to extract up-to-date information and data for our virtual and onsite presentations!"
– Debbi Saffo, President at The NiKhar Group
"As a young consulting firm, requests for input from clients vary and it's sometimes impossible to provide expert solutions across a broad spectrum of requirements. That was before I discovered Flevy.com.
Through subscription to this invaluable site of a plethora of topics that are key and crucial to consulting, I have been able to exceed expectations and deliver quality advice and solutions to my clients. The quality and expertise of the authors are exemplary and gives me great confidence to use as part of my service offerings.
I highly recommend this company for any consultant wanting to apply international best practice standards in their service offerings. "
– Nishi Singh, Strategist and MD at NSP Consultants
"I have found Flevy to be an amazing resource and library of useful presentations for lean sigma, change management and so many other topics. This has reduced the time I need to spend on preparing for my performance consultation. The library is easily accessible and updates are regularly provided. A wealth of great information."
– Cynthia Howard RN, PhD, Executive Coach at Ei Leadership
"Flevy is now a part of my business routine. I visit Flevy at least 3 times each month.
Flevy has become my preferred learning source, because what it provides is practical, current, and useful in this era where the business world is being rewritten.
In today's environment where there are so many challenges and there is the need to make the right decisions in a short time, with so much scattered information, we are fortunate to have Flevy. Flevy investigates, selects, and puts at our disposal the best of the best to help us be successful in our work."
– Omar Hernán Montes Parra, CEO at Quantum SFE
"FlevyPro provides business frameworks from many of the global giants in management consulting that allow you to provide best in class solutions for your clients."
– David Harris, Managing Director at Futures Strategy
"My FlevyPro subscription provides me with the most popular frameworks and decks in demand in today’s market. They not only augment my existing consulting and coaching offerings and delivery, but also keep me abreast of the latest trends, inspire new products and service offerings for my practice, and educate me in a fraction of the time and money of other solutions. I strongly recommend FlevyPro to any consultant serious about success."
– Bill Branson, Founder at Strategic Business Architects
Do You Want to Get Lean?We've assembled 40 Lean Six Sigma guides: Lean Management, Six Sigma, Strategy Planning, Process, and Change Management.
Waste Too Much Time on PowerPoint?Get our FREE PowerPoint Plugin (Flevy Tools) for creating common business diagrams, from Gantt Charts to Harvey Balls.
Do You Run a Consulting Firm?Learn how to level the playing field with global consulting firms, like McKinsey, BCG, Bain, E&Y, and Accenture.
Need Help with PowerPoint or Excel?Have our highly trained staff create the exact documents you need. We offer PowerPoint and Excel document creation services.
FlevyPro (Subscription Service)
Flevy Executive Learning (FEL)
LinkedIn Influencer Marketing
Contact / FAQ / Terms / Privacy
flevyblog (Business Magazine)
Strategy, Marketing, & Sales
Organization, Change, & HR
Health & Safety
Governance, Risk, & Compliance
Customer-centric Design (CCD)
Human Resource Management
Blue Ocean Strategy
COVID-19 Trend Data
Consulting Training Guides
Organizational Culture (OC)
Organizational Design (OD)
Organizational Leadership (OL)
Financial Advising Services (FAS)
Flevy Tools (PowerPoint Plugin)
Lean Six Sigma Training Guides
Post-merger Integration (PMI)
Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Small Business Owner
© 2012-2023 Copyright. Flevy LLC. All Rights Reserved.