Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Multichannel Marketing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Multichannel Marketing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Multichannel Marketing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
* The latest quick edition of the Multichannel Marketing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the?
* Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation.
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 963 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Multichannel Marketing improvements can be made.
Examples (5 of the 963 standard requirements):
* Which customers should you choose to serve through which channels, with which products, prices, and marketing programs, for which decision and life cycle stages, under which organization structure?
* Which of your vertical marketing systems achieves coordination at successive stages of production and distribution by the size and influence of one channel member rather than through ownership?
* You have websites and certain assets which, before you start to interact with them, will ask specific questions, such as, are you male/female, what is your general age, what is your preference?
* All around us, companies are personalizing communications to address who customers are and what customers need. Is your organization capitalizing on the already stated opportunities, too?
* Which type of marketing channel arrangement is good for your organization in global marketing where the creation of marketing channel relationships is expensive and time consuming?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
* The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Multichannel Marketing book in PDF containing 963 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Multichannel Marketing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
* The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Multichannel Marketing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Multichannel Marketing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them.
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Multichannel Marketing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
* 62 step-by-step Multichannel Marketing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Multichannel Marketing project requirements and success criteria.
Got a question about the product? Email us at [email protected] or ask the author directly by using the form to the right. If you cannot view the preview above this document description, go here to view the large preview instead.
Source: Multi-channel Marketing - Implementation Toolkit Excel document