Please login here to save this document to a list.
If you don't have an account, you can register for free here.
ALL FEES INCLUDED
|Add to Cart|
BENEFITS OF DOCUMENT
The words "vision," "mission" and "values" can hold very different meanings to different people. It is important that each organization must clarify what each term means. The priority is to have agreement among the people involved. When they are actually used in the way they were intended, vision, mission and values become powerful driving forces for building, running and growing your organization.
• Vision: Describes the aspirations for the future for your organization.
• Purpose: Why your organization exists.
• Mission: What your organization does and for whom.
• Core Values: The beliefs, principles and philosophy of your organization.
This Vision, Mission and Values PPT presentation can be easily blended into your own materials and used in the following ways:
1. Educate leaders and employees on the meanings of "vision," "mission" and "values."
2. Guide strategy development within the scope of a strategic planning process.
3. Communicate the organization's purpose to stakeholders.
4. Inform the goals and objectives set to determine whether the strategy is on track.
5. Educate leaders and employees in a business conduct and ethics training program.
6. Educate new hires, temporary staff and interns as part of your organization's employee induction and orientation program.
Included are examples of vision and mission statements and core values from 20 successful organizations such as Apple, Tesla, Nike, Starbucks, AMEX, Ikea, Procter & Gamble, BMW and Netflix.
1. Acquire knowledge on the meanings of vision, mission and values
2. Understand the roles of vision, mission and values in strategy formulation
3. Review examples of the vision, mission and core values of successful organizations
• Key Definitions – At A Glance
• The Big Picture – Vision, Mission & Values
• Introduction To Vision
• What Is A Vision Statement?
• Vision Statement vs. Mission Statement
• What A Vision Statement Is Not
• Vision Statement – Examples
• Shortcomings In Some Company Vision Statements
• The Necessity of Vision
• Characteristics Of A Vision Statement
• Key Elements Of A Good Vision Statement
• How Is The Vision Statement Related To Corporate Goals?
• Role Of Vision In Strategy Formulation
• Relationship Among Vision, Mission & Strategy
• Changing The Vision
• Increasing Popularity Of The Purpose Statement
• Purpose Statement – Examples
• Activity 1: Vision Statement
• What Is A Mission Statement?
• Benefits Of A Mission Statement
• Basic Structure Of A Mission Statement
• Uses Of The Mission Statement
• Mission Statement – Examples
• Writing The Mission Statement
• Activity 2: Mission Statement
4. CORE VALUES
• Values Create A Community Where We Agree About What Matters
• What Are Core Values?
• Relationship Between Core Values & Culture
• What Core Values Are Not
• Examples Of Core Values
• Importance Of Core Values In The Corporate World
• Core Values – The Ultimate Purpose
• Values Are An Investment, Not A Platitude
• Activity 3: Core Values
5. EXAMPLES OF VISION, MISSION & VALUES
• Examples: Microsoft, Apple, Samsung, AMEX, Starbucks, Spotify, McDonald's, Procter & Gamble, Pepsi, Ikea, Tesla, Nordstrom, Disney, BMW, Marriott, Toyota, Netflix, Nike, Home Depot and Deloitte
• Activity 4: Best Practices
Got a question about the product? Email us at email@example.com or ask the author directly by using the "Ask the Author a Question" form. If you cannot view the preview above this document description, go here to view the large preview instead.
Source: Best Practices in Vision Statement PowerPoint Slides: Vision, Mission & Values PowerPoint (PPTX) Presentation, Operational Excellence Consulting
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE CONSULTING
Operational Excellence Consulting is a leading management training and consulting firm dedicated to helping individuals and organizations improve their effectiveness and productivity in the post-pandemic new normal. Our mission is to drive lasting beneficial change by leveraging design thinking and lean management approaches.
We work with a diverse range of clients, including government bodies, multinational corporations, and small and medium-sized enterprises, across a wide spectrum of industries.
Our firm offers a comprehensive suite of capabilities, including Design Thinking, Customer Experience Management, Business Model Innovation, Lean Process Redesign, Total Quality Management (TQM), Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), Kaizen, Value Stream Improvement, Hoshin Kanri (Policy Deployment), Problem Solving Techniques & Tools (e.g. PDCA, 8D, A3, etc.), Training Within Industry (TWI), Suggestion System and Benchmarking.
To ensure the widespread adoption of operational excellence techniques and tools, we pride ourselves on developing high-quality, customizable training materials, presentations, frameworks, and templates to complement your training and business needs.
Operational Excellence Consulting has published 209 additional documents on Flevy.
File Type: PowerPoint (pptx)
File Size: 14.5 MB
Number of Slides: 75 (includes cover, transition, & marketing slides)
Related Topic(s): Vision Statement
This business document is categorized under the function(s): Organization, Change, & HR Strategy, Marketing, & Sales
It applies to All Industries
Purchase includes lifetime product updates. After your purchase, you will receive an email to download this document.
Terms of usage (for all documents from Operational Excellence Consulting)
Initial upload date (first version): Oct 22, 2021
Most recent version published: Oct 25, 2021
|This 32-page presentation from Operational Excellence Consulting explains the Lean Management philosophy, based on the Toyota Production System (TPS). Learn to eliminate waste. To receive this free download, enter your email address below and click the "Email Me" button.|
"As an Independent Management Consultant, I find Flevy to add great value as a source of best practices, templates and information on new trends. Flevy has matured and the quality and quantity of the library is excellent. Lastly the price charged is reasonable, creating a win-win value for the customer, Flevy and the various authors. This is truly a service that benefits the consulting industry and associated clients. Thanks for providing this service. "
– Jim Schoen, Principal at FRC Group
"[Flevy] produces some great work that has been/continues to be of immense help not only to myself, but as I seek to provide professional services to my clients, it give me a large "tool box" of resources that are critical to provide them with the quality of service and outcomes they are expecting."
– Royston Knowles, Executive with 50+ Years of Board Level Experience
"Flevy is our 'go to' resource for management material, at an affordable cost. The Flevy library is comprehensive and the content deep, and typically provides a great foundation for us to further develop and tailor our own service offer."
– Chris McCann, Founder at Resilient.World
"I have found Flevy to be an amazing resource and library of useful presentations for lean sigma, change management and so many other topics. This has reduced the time I need to spend on preparing for my performance consultation. The library is easily accessible and updates are regularly provided. A wealth of great information."
– Cynthia Howard RN, PhD, Executive Coach at Ei Leadership
"As a consulting firm, we had been creating subject matter training materials for our people and found the excellent materials on Flevy, which saved us 100's of hours of re-creating what already exists on the Flevy materials we purchased."
– Michael Evans, Managing Director at Newport LLC
"FlevyPro provides business frameworks from many of the global giants in management consulting that allow you to provide best in class solutions for your clients."
– David Harris, Managing Director at Futures Strategy
"If you are looking for great resources to save time with your business presentations, Flevy is truly a value-added resource. Flevy has done all the work for you and we will continue to utilize Flevy as a source to extract up-to-date information and data for our virtual and onsite presentations!"
– Debbi Saffo, President at The NiKhar Group
"I have used Flevy services for a number of years and have never, ever been disappointed. As a matter of fact, David and his team continue, time after time, to impress me with their willingness to assist and in the real sense of the word. I have concluded in fact that it is not at all just a repository of documents/resources but, in the way that David and his team manage the firm, it is like dealing with consultants always ready to assist, advise and direct you to what you really need, and they always get it right.
I am an international hospitality accomplished senior executive who has worked and lived during the past 35 years in 23 countries in 5 continents and I can humbly say that I know what customer service is, trust me.
Aside from the great and professional service that Flevy's team provide, their wide variety of material is of utmost great quality, professionally put together and most current.
Well done Flevy, keep up the great work and I look forward to continue working with you in the future and to recommend you to a variety of colleagues around the world."
– Roberto Pelliccia, Senior Executive in International Hospitality
Do You Want to Get Lean?We've assembled 40 Lean Six Sigma guides: Lean Management, Six Sigma, Strategy Planning, Process, and Change Management.
Waste Too Much Time on PowerPoint?Get our FREE PowerPoint Plugin (Flevy Tools) for creating common business diagrams, from Gantt Charts to Harvey Balls.
Do You Run a Consulting Firm?Learn how to level the playing field with global consulting firms, like McKinsey, BCG, Bain, E&Y, and Accenture.
Need Help with PowerPoint or Excel?Have our highly trained staff create the exact documents you need. We offer PowerPoint and Excel document creation services.
FlevyPro (Subscription Service)
Flevy Executive Learning (FEL)
LinkedIn Influencer Marketing
Contact / FAQ / Terms / Privacy
flevyblog (Business Magazine)
Strategy, Marketing, & Sales
Organization, Change, & HR
Health & Safety
Governance, Risk, & Compliance
Customer-centric Design (CCD)
Human Resource Management
Blue Ocean Strategy
COVID-19 Trend Data
Consulting Training Guides
Organizational Culture (OC)
Organizational Design (OD)
Organizational Leadership (OL)
Financial Advising Services (FAS)
Flevy Tools (PowerPoint Plugin)
Lean Six Sigma Training Guides
Post-merger Integration (PMI)
Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Small Business Owner
© 2012-2023 Copyright. Flevy LLC. All Rights Reserved.