Please login here to save this document to a list.
If you don't have an account, you can register for free here.
ALL FEES INCLUDED
|Add to Cart|
BENEFITS OF DOCUMENT
Change Management (CM) is a collective term for all approaches to prepare, support, and help individuals, teams, and organizations in making organizational change. It includes methods that redirect or redefine the use of resources, business process, budget allocations, or other modes of operation that significantly change a company or organization.
This PowerPoint document is a collection of graphics and diagrams depicting 84 change management models, and explaining many concepts related to the change theory.
INCLUDED MODELS :
2. ACMP Standard for Change Management
3. ADDIE Model
4. Beckhard's Change Model
5. Bridges' Transition Model
6. Burke-Litwin Change Model
7. Business Process Redesign (BPR)
8. Change Curve
9. Clayton's Change Curve
10. Change Management Adoption Curve
11. Change Management Iceberg Model
12. Drucker's Paradigm of Change Model
13. Johari Window
14. Katgar Model for Change
15. Kirkpatrick Model
16. Kotter's 8-Step Change Model
17. Leavitt's Diamond
18. Lewin's Force Field Analysis
19. Lewin's 3-Stage Model
20. Management of Risk (M_o_R)
21. Managing Successful Programmes (MSP)
22. Martec's Law of Disruption
23. 7S Framework (McKinsey)
24. Onion Model of Resistance
25. Iceberg Model of Organizational Culture
26. Organization Development Intervention Cycle
27. Osgood-Schramm Model of Communication
28. Deming Cycle/PDCA Cycle
29. PRINCE2 Project Management
30. Pritchett's Change Management Model
31. Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK)
32. Prosci 3-Phase Change Management Process
33. Prosci ADKAR Model
34. Prosci Project Change Triangle (PCT)
35. Purpose, People and Process
36. Revolutionary Change Cycle
37. Rogers' Tech Adoption Curve
38. John Shook's Change Management Model
39. Simon Sinek's Golden Circle
40. Six Sigma DMAIC Improvement Cycle
41. Transtheoretical Model
42. Szpekman's Communication Framework
43. Theory of Change
44. Training Needs Analysis Model
45. Xerox Benchmarking Model
46. Change Delta Framework
47. Beckhard & Harris' Change Management Process
48. Bullock & Batten's Planned Change Model
49. Carnall's Change Management Model
50. CHAMPS2 Business Change
51. Change Leader's Roadmap Methodology
52. Change Management Body of Knowledge
53. Conner Partners' Change Execution Methodology (CEM)
54. Cooperrider's Appreciative Inquiry
55. Cummings/Worley's Change Management Model
56. Delta V
57. Edwin Cornelius Model
58. EFQM Model
59. Galpin's Model
60. GE Change Acceleration Process
61. Judson's 5-Phase Model
62. LaMarsh Global Managed Change
63. Lipitt, Watson and Westley Model
64. Nadler/Tushman Congruence Model
65. People-Centered Implementation
66. PMI Change Life Cycle Framework
67. Senge's Five Disciplines
68. Viral Change Model
69. Teece's Dynamic Capabilities
70. Weisbord's Six Box Model
71. William Bridges' Model
72. Change Communication Huddle
73. Project Management Change Process
74. Nudge Theory
75. Stephen Covey's Model
76. Virginia Satir Change Management Model
77. Chip & Dan Heath's Switch Framework
78. Kübler-Ross Model
79. Stages of Change (MacDonald & Boyd Associates)
80. Personal Change Model
81. Otto Scharmer's Theory U
82. Spiral Dynamics Change State Indicator
83. Prochaska & DiClemente Model
84. Stages of Learning
This document is easily customizable, content can be removed. Plenty of graphics are included in order to get the holistic vision of the CM concepts.
Got a question about the product? Email us at [email protected] or ask the author directly by using the "Ask the Author a Question" form. If you cannot view the preview above this document description, go here to view the large preview instead.
Source: Best Practices in Change Management, Business Framework PowerPoint Diagrams PowerPoint Slides: Change Management - 84 Models PowerPoint (PPTX) Presentation, RadVector Consulting
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: RADVECTOR CONSULTING
We are a group of aviation experts & specialists (PhDs, Engineers, Pilots, Navigators, ...), leaders in helping organizations to transform their business performance using Methodologies and Principles of Lean, Agile, Six Sigma, and Innovation.
RadVector Consulting has published 73 additional documents on Flevy.
This business document is categorized under the function(s): Operations Organization, Change, & HR
It applies to All Industries
File Type: PowerPoint (pptx)
File Size: 820.2 KB
Number of Slides: 104 (includes cover, transition, & marketing slides)
Related Topic(s): Change Management Business Framework PowerPoint Diagrams
Purchase includes lifetime product updates. After your purchase, you will receive an email to download this document.
Initial upload date (first version): Dec 9, 2022
Most recent version published: Mar 6, 2023
|Download our free compilation of 50+ Strategy & Transformation slides and templates. Frameworks include McKinsey 7-S Strategy Model, Balanced Scorecard, Disruptive Innovation, BCG Experience Curve, and many more. To receive this free download, enter your email address below and click the "Email Me" button.|
"As a consultant requiring up to date and professional material that will be of value and use to my clients, I find Flevy a very reliable resource.
The variety and quality of material available through Flevy offers a very useful and commanding source for information. Using Flevy saves me time, enhances my expertise and ends up being a good decision."
– Dennis Gershowitz, Principal at DG Associates
"As an Independent Management Consultant, I find Flevy to add great value as a source of best practices, templates and information on new trends. Flevy has matured and the quality and quantity of the library is excellent. Lastly the price charged is reasonable, creating a win-win value for the customer, Flevy and the various authors. This is truly a service that benefits the consulting industry and associated clients. Thanks for providing this service. "
– Jim Schoen, Principal at FRC Group
"[Flevy] produces some great work that has been/continues to be of immense help not only to myself, but as I seek to provide professional services to my clients, it give me a large "tool box" of resources that are critical to provide them with the quality of service and outcomes they are expecting."
– Royston Knowles, Executive with 50+ Years of Board Level Experience
"I have used Flevy services for a number of years and have never, ever been disappointed. As a matter of fact, David and his team continue, time after time, to impress me with their willingness to assist and in the real sense of the word. I have concluded in fact that it is not at all just a repository of documents/resources but, in the way that David and his team manage the firm, it is like dealing with consultants always ready to assist, advise and direct you to what you really need, and they always get it right.
I am an international hospitality accomplished senior executive who has worked and lived during the past 35 years in 23 countries in 5 continents and I can humbly say that I know what customer service is, trust me.
Aside from the great and professional service that Flevy's team provide, their wide variety of material is of utmost great quality, professionally put together and most current.
Well done Flevy, keep up the great work and I look forward to continue working with you in the future and to recommend you to a variety of colleagues around the world."
– Roberto Pelliccia, Senior Executive in International Hospitality
"My FlevyPro subscription provides me with the most popular frameworks and decks in demand in today’s market. They not only augment my existing consulting and coaching offerings and delivery, but also keep me abreast of the latest trends, inspire new products and service offerings for my practice, and educate me in a fraction of the time and money of other solutions. I strongly recommend FlevyPro to any consultant serious about success."
– Bill Branson, Founder at Strategic Business Architects
"As a consulting firm, we had been creating subject matter training materials for our people and found the excellent materials on Flevy, which saved us 100's of hours of re-creating what already exists on the Flevy materials we purchased."
– Michael Evans, Managing Director at Newport LLC
"I have found Flevy to be an amazing resource and library of useful presentations for lean sigma, change management and so many other topics. This has reduced the time I need to spend on preparing for my performance consultation. The library is easily accessible and updates are regularly provided. A wealth of great information."
– Cynthia Howard RN, PhD, Executive Coach at Ei Leadership
"As a small business owner, the resource material available from FlevyPro has proven to be invaluable. The ability to search for material on demand based our project events and client requirements was great for me and proved very beneficial to my clients. Importantly, being able to easily edit and tailor the material for specific purposes helped us to make presentations, knowledge sharing, and toolkit development, which formed part of the overall program collateral. While FlevyPro contains resource material that any consultancy, project or delivery firm must have, it is an essential part of a small firm or independent consultant's toolbox."
– Michael Duff, Managing Director at Change Strategy (UK)
Do You Want to Get Lean?We've assembled 40 Lean Six Sigma guides: Lean Management, Six Sigma, Strategy Planning, Process, and Change Management.
Waste Too Much Time on PowerPoint?Get our FREE PowerPoint Plugin (Flevy Tools) for creating common business diagrams, from Gantt Charts to Harvey Balls.
Do You Run a Consulting Firm?Learn how to level the playing field with global consulting firms, like McKinsey, BCG, Bain, E&Y, and Accenture.
Need Help with PowerPoint or Excel?Have our highly trained staff create the exact documents you need. We offer PowerPoint and Excel document creation services.
FlevyPro (Subscription Service)
Flevy Executive Learning (FEL)
LinkedIn Influencer Marketing
Contact / FAQ / Terms / Privacy
flevyblog (Business Magazine)
Strategy, Marketing, & Sales
Organization, Change, & HR
Health & Safety
Governance, Risk, & Compliance
Customer-centric Design (CCD)
Human Resource Management
Blue Ocean Strategy
COVID-19 Trend Data
Consulting Training Guides
Organizational Culture (OC)
Organizational Design (OD)
Organizational Leadership (OL)
Financial Advising Services (FAS)
Flevy Tools (PowerPoint Plugin)
Lean Six Sigma Training Guides
Post-merger Integration (PMI)
Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Small Business Owner
© 2012-2023 Copyright. Flevy LLC. All Rights Reserved.