Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise Data Governance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise Data Governance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise Data Governance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
* The latest quick edition of the Enterprise Data Governance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the?
* Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation.
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 704 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise Data Governance improvements can be made.
Examples (5 of the 704 standard requirements):
* There are data governance, privacy and legal issues that are associated with ventures into the cloud. Who owns the data and how do they assure that the data is not made available to nascent third parties who have no business accessing it?
* Do you conduct regular data quality audits to ensure that your strategies for enforcing quality control are up-to-date and that any corrective measures undertaken in the past have been successful in improving Data Quality?
* When sharing data, are appropriate procedures, such as sharing agreements, put in place to ensure that any Personally identifiable information remains strictly confidential and protected from unauthorized disclosure?
* Bad data damages your organization and hurts your decisions. Does data management help you analyze, improve and control data from one platform regardless of source, size or variety? How are you measuring results?
* Have policy priorities affecting key data governance rules and requirements been identified, and has agreement (either a formal agreement or a verbal approval) on priorities been secured from key stakeholders?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
* The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise Data Governance book in PDF containing 704 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Enterprise Data Governance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
* The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise Data Governance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise Data Governance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them.
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise Data Governance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
* 62 step-by-step Enterprise Data Governance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Enterprise Data Governance project requirements and success criteria.
Got a question about the product? Email us at [email protected]com or ask the author directly by using the form to the right. If you cannot view the preview above this document description, go here to view the large preview instead.
Source: Enterprise Data Governance - Implementation Toolkit Excel document