Diagnose Product Life Cycle Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices.
Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals.
Integrate recent advances in Product Life Cycle Management and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines.
This product (Assessment Dashboard - Product Life Cycle Management) is an Excel workbook (XLSX) with a supplemental Zip archive file document, which you can download immediately upon purchase.
Here are several sample Product Life Cycle Management requirements:
• How do we measure improved Product Life Cycle Management service perception, and satisfaction?
• How likely is the current Product Life Cycle Management plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
• Is a Product Life Cycle Management Team Work effort in place?
• What is our Product Life Cycle Management Strategy?
• How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Product Life Cycle Management processes?
• Does Product Life Cycle Management appropriately measure and monitor risk?
• How do we ensure that implementations of Product Life Cycle Management products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Why Own The Product Life Cycle Management Self-Assessment?
The Product Life Cycle Management Self-Assessment will make you a Product Life Cycle Management domain expert by:
• Reducing the effort in the Product Life Cycle Management work to be done to get problems solved
• Ensuring that plans of action include every Product Life Cycle Management task and that every Product Life Cycle Management outcome is in place
• Saving time investigating strategic and tactical options and ensuring Product Life Cycle Management opportunity costs are low
• Delivering tailored Product Life Cycle Management advise instantly with structured going-forward plans
The Self Assessment tool is a comprehensive dashboard built in MS Excel. It ensures you don't miss anything with 837 criteria in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1-10 participants.
The above preview showcases an example of a completed version. The secondary document includes a blank template, as well as a detailed 140+ page PDF guide. The guide provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self Assessment.
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
Since 2012, we have provided best practices to over 10,000 businesses and organizations of all sizes, from startups and small businesses to the Fortune 100, in over 130 countries.
Read Customer Testimonials
"My FlevyPro subscription provides me with the most popular frameworks and decks in demand in today’s market. They not only augment my existing consulting and coaching offerings and delivery, but also keep me abreast of the latest trends, inspire new products and service offerings for my practice, and educate me
in a fraction of the time and money of other solutions. I strongly recommend FlevyPro to any consultant serious about success.
– Bill Branson, Founder at Strategic Business Architects
"As an Independent Management Consultant, I find Flevy to add great value as a source of best practices, templates and information on new trends. Flevy has matured and the quality and quantity of the library is excellent. Lastly the price charged is reasonable, creating a win-win value for
the customer, Flevy and the various authors. This is truly a service that benefits the consulting industry and associated clients. Thanks for providing this service.
– Jim Schoen, Principal at FRC Group
"I have found Flevy to be an amazing resource and library of useful presentations for lean sigma, change management and so many other topics. This has reduced the time I need to spend on preparing for my performance consultation. The library is easily accessible and updates are regularly provided. A wealth of great information."
– Cynthia Howard RN, PhD, Executive Coach at Ei Leadership
"As a niche strategic consulting firm, Flevy and FlevyPro frameworks and documents are an on-going reference to help us structure our findings and recommendations to our clients as well as improve their clarity, strength, and visual power. For us, it is an invaluable resource to increase our impact and value."
– David Coloma, Consulting Area Manager at Cynertia Consulting
"If you are looking for great resources to save time with your business presentations, Flevy is truly a value-added resource. Flevy has done all the work for you and we will continue to utilize Flevy as a source to extract up-to-date information and data for our virtual and onsite presentations!"
– Debbi Saffo, President at The NiKhar Group
"As a consultant requiring up to date and professional material that will be of value and use to my clients, I find Flevy a very reliable resource.
The variety and quality of material available through Flevy offers a very useful and commanding source for information. Using Flevy saves me time, enhances my expertise and ends up being a good decision."
– Dennis Gershowitz, Principal at DG Associates
"The wide selection of frameworks is very useful to me as an independent consultant. In fact, it rivals what I had at my disposal at Big 4 Consulting firms in terms of efficacy and organization."
– Julia T., Consulting Firm Owner (Former Manager at Deloitte and Capgemini)
"Flevy.com has proven to be an invaluable resource library to our Independent Management Consultancy, supporting and enabling us to better serve our enterprise clients.
The value derived from our [FlevyPro] subscription in terms of the business it has helped to gain far exceeds the investment made, making a subscription a no-brainer for any growing consultancy – or in-house strategy team."
– Dean Carlton, Chief Transformation Officer, Global Village Transformations Pty Ltd.