Please login here to save this document to a list.
If you don't have an account, you can register for free here.
ALL FEES INCLUDED
|Add to Cart|
BENEFITS OF DOCUMENT
Advanced Financial Model including DCF & Valuation, suitable for any type of business/industry and fully customizable.
Template is built using Financial Modeling Best practices and includes Scenario basis 3 Statement Financial Model for First Year and up to 10-Year Forecast Analysis, Budget vs Actual Variance Analysis, Breakeven Analysis, Financial Ratios, Business Valuation and highly sophisticated charts presentation.
• Contents: Update Company's General Info. Company's name in cell E15 will be automatically update the title in each slide. Select the desired number of periods and report currency from the drop down lists.
• Sales Data: Update Volume , Sales Price and Cost % Data (columns C & D) and Seasonality Increase (row 8)
• Scenarios: Update Data under each of the three scenarios (Base, Upside, Downside)
• Yr 1 Actual: Fill in Last Year (LY) Data. Update numbers for the months that have actual data. For any new actual month, please update this tab accordingly
• Timeframe: Select between 1 to 10 years
Year 1 Financial Reports (Financial Statements – Budget- Variance Analysis)
• Tab "Yr 1 Financial Statements" includes a dynamic 3 Statement Model built from the inputs of "Actual" & "Budget" Tabs with the selection box being the main driver. The model assumes that the selected and all preceding months have actual figures (which should be updated in the Actual Tab) and the rest are budget figures.
• The Budget Sheet is calculated automatically using figures from the "Sales Data" & "Scenario" sheets.
• The Variance Analysis sheet, presents a comparison for Actual vs Budget figures at a Year-to Date and a Monthly level. User needs to select the month from the drop-down list in cell O8, to view the corresponding results. A graphic presentation of the results is shown at the end of the sheet. User can change the output results by selectin YTD or Month form the drop-down list in cell D58.
• Dynamic Forecast using Scenario Analysis. Scenario Analysis uses different approaches of calculating forecasted figures, usually calculating 3 scenarios; a base, an upside and a downside scenario. The tab produces a dynamic 3 Statement model allowing the user to forecast results for up to 10 Years by selecting the forecast length from the selection box in the contents tab.
• Breakeven Analysis
• Financial Ratios
• Business Valuation with Sensitivity Analysis
• Charts & Graphs Dashboard
• Executive Summary
Help & Support
Committed to high quality and customer satisfaction, all our templates follow best practice financial modeling principles and are thoughtfully and carefully designed, keeping the user's needs and comfort in mind.
No matter if you have no experience or you are well versed in finance, accounting and the use of Microsoft Excel, our professional financial models are the right tools to boost your business operations!
If you however experience any difficulty while using this template and you are not able to find the appropriate guidance in these instructions, please feel free to contact us for assistance.
If you need a template customized for your business requirements, please e-mail us and provide a brief explanation of your specific needs.
Got a question about the product? Email us at email@example.com or ask the author directly by using the "Ask the Author a Question" form. If you cannot view the preview above this document description, go here to view the large preview instead.
Source: Best Practices in Integrated Financial Model Excel: Advanced Financial Model - 1- to 10-Year Business Plan Excel (XLSX) Spreadsheet, Profit Vision
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: PROFIT VISION
Profit Vision provides Consulting & Outsourced Financial Services as well as Financial Planning & Performance analysis to small and mid-size businesses by implementing efficient and effective tools to assist them with start-up business plans or improve their ongoing operations.
Our range of services include Financial & Operational Analysis, Business Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting, Cash Flow Planning, M&A/LBO Modeling, Business Valuations and more.
We also offer a collection of ready-to-use financial templates covering a variety of industries (Real Estate, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Energy, Food & Beverages, Retail, Healthcare, etc.), as well as tailor-made financial modeling services adjusted to customers' business requirements providing flexible solutions in building a bespoke forecast for their business.
Profit Vision has published 160 additional documents on Flevy.
File Size: 464.8 KB
Related Topic(s): Integrated Financial Model
This business document is categorized under the function(s): Corporate Finance Operations
It applies to All Industries
Purchase includes lifetime product updates. After your purchase, you will receive an email to download this document.
Initial upload date (first version): Apr 20, 2021
Most recent version published: Jun 28, 2021
|Download our free compilation of 50+ Strategy & Transformation slides and templates. Frameworks include McKinsey 7-S Strategy Model, Balanced Scorecard, Disruptive Innovation, BCG Experience Curve, and many more. To receive this free download, enter your email address below and click the "Email Me" button.|
"I have used Flevy services for a number of years and have never, ever been disappointed. As a matter of fact, David and his team continue, time after time, to impress me with their willingness to assist and in the real sense of the word. I have concluded in fact that it is not at all just a repository of documents/resources but, in the way that David and his team manage the firm, it is like dealing with consultants always ready to assist, advise and direct you to what you really need, and they always get it right.
I am an international hospitality accomplished senior executive who has worked and lived during the past 35 years in 23 countries in 5 continents and I can humbly say that I know what customer service is, trust me.
Aside from the great and professional service that Flevy's team provide, their wide variety of material is of utmost great quality, professionally put together and most current.
Well done Flevy, keep up the great work and I look forward to continue working with you in the future and to recommend you to a variety of colleagues around the world."
– Roberto Pelliccia, Senior Executive in International Hospitality
"The wide selection of frameworks is very useful to me as an independent consultant. In fact, it rivals what I had at my disposal at Big 4 Consulting firms in terms of efficacy and organization."
– Julia T., Consulting Firm Owner (Former Manager at Deloitte and Capgemini)
"My FlevyPro subscription provides me with the most popular frameworks and decks in demand in today’s market. They not only augment my existing consulting and coaching offerings and delivery, but also keep me abreast of the latest trends, inspire new products and service offerings for my practice, and educate me in a fraction of the time and money of other solutions. I strongly recommend FlevyPro to any consultant serious about success."
– Bill Branson, Founder at Strategic Business Architects
"FlevyPro provides business frameworks from many of the global giants in management consulting that allow you to provide best in class solutions for your clients."
– David Harris, Managing Director at Futures Strategy
"As a consultant requiring up to date and professional material that will be of value and use to my clients, I find Flevy a very reliable resource.
The variety and quality of material available through Flevy offers a very useful and commanding source for information. Using Flevy saves me time, enhances my expertise and ends up being a good decision."
– Dennis Gershowitz, Principal at DG Associates
"As a young consulting firm, requests for input from clients vary and it's sometimes impossible to provide expert solutions across a broad spectrum of requirements. That was before I discovered Flevy.com.
Through subscription to this invaluable site of a plethora of topics that are key and crucial to consulting, I have been able to exceed expectations and deliver quality advice and solutions to my clients. The quality and expertise of the authors are exemplary and gives me great confidence to use as part of my service offerings.
I highly recommend this company for any consultant wanting to apply international best practice standards in their service offerings. "
– Nishi Singh, Strategist and MD at NSP Consultants
"As an Independent Management Consultant, I find Flevy to add great value as a source of best practices, templates and information on new trends. Flevy has matured and the quality and quantity of the library is excellent. Lastly the price charged is reasonable, creating a win-win value for the customer, Flevy and the various authors. This is truly a service that benefits the consulting industry and associated clients. Thanks for providing this service. "
– Jim Schoen, Principal at FRC Group
"Flevy.com has proven to be an invaluable resource library to our Independent Management Consultancy, supporting and enabling us to better serve our enterprise clients.
The value derived from our [FlevyPro] subscription in terms of the business it has helped to gain far exceeds the investment made, making a subscription a no-brainer for any growing consultancy – or in-house strategy team."
– Dean Carlton, Chief Transformation Officer, Global Village Transformations Pty Ltd.
Do You Want to Get Lean?We've assembled 40 Lean Six Sigma guides: Lean Management, Six Sigma, Strategy Planning, Process, and Change Management.
Waste Too Much Time on PowerPoint?Get our FREE PowerPoint Plugin (Flevy Tools) for creating common business diagrams, from Gantt Charts to Harvey Balls.
Do You Run a Consulting Firm?Learn how to level the playing field with global consulting firms, like McKinsey, BCG, Bain, E&Y, and Accenture.
Need Help with PowerPoint or Excel?Have our highly trained staff create the exact documents you need. We offer PowerPoint and Excel document creation services.
FlevyPro (Subscription Service)
Flevy Executive Learning (FEL)
LinkedIn Influencer Marketing
Contact / FAQ / Terms / Privacy
flevyblog (Business Magazine)
Strategy, Marketing, & Sales
Organization, Change, & HR
Health & Safety
Governance, Risk, & Compliance
Customer-centric Design (CCD)
Human Resource Management
Blue Ocean Strategy
COVID-19 Trend Data
Consulting Training Guides
Organizational Culture (OC)
Organizational Design (OD)
Organizational Leadership (OL)
Financial Advising Services (FAS)
Flevy Tools (PowerPoint Plugin)
Lean Six Sigma Training Guides
Post-merger Integration (PMI)
Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Small Business Owner
© 2012-2023 Copyright. Flevy LLC. All Rights Reserved.