Please login here to save this document to a list.
If you don't have an account, you can register for free here.
ALL FEES INCLUDED
|Add to Cart|
BENEFITS OF DOCUMENT
Ce questionnaire excel vous permet de realiser une auto-evaluation de vos pratiques de Maintenance, seul ou avec vos equipes.
Tres complet, ce questionnaire comprend 37 Bonnes Pratiques et plus de 500 questions.
Les 37 Bonnes Pratiques sont :
• Politique et strategie de maintenance,
• Equipements critiques,
• Information technique,
• Donnees historiques,
• Gestion des competences,
• Gammes et Modes Operatoires,
• Demande d'intervention / Ordre de travail,
• Preparation des interventions,
• Planning quotidien,
• Suivi quotidien,
• Planning hebdomadaire,
• Suivi hebdomadaire,
• Couts et budget de maintenance,
• Top 10,
• Maintenance systematique,
• Interface avec la Production,
• Integration des nouveaux equipements,
• Visibilite a moyen terme sur les activites,
• Plan a long terme,
• Gestion des arrets programmes,
• Declinaison des objectifs,
• Pilotage des performances,
• Conservation des pieces de rechange,
• Conservation des outils,
• Achats des pieces de rechange et des outils,
• Dotation des stocks,
• Optimisation financiere des stocks,
• Gestion des sous-traitants,
• Maintenance conditionnelle,
• Maintenance basee sur le risque,
• Maintenance en Conception,
• Gestion de maintenance assistee par ordinateur,
• Veille technologique,
• Performance de l'organisation.
Un outil indispensable pour realiser un diagnostic / audit de votre Maintenance et identifier des axes de progres concrets.
Ce questionnaire a ete developpe par RC Management, specialiste depuis 2002 de l'amelioration des performances operationnelles et financieres d'activites de maintenance.
Vous trouverez ci-joint une version pdf du questionnaire excel afin d'en visualiser le contenu.
Got a question about the product? Email us at [email protected] or ask the author directly by using the "Ask the Author a Question" form. If you cannot view the preview above this document description, go here to view the large preview instead.
Source: Evaluation des Bonnes Pratiques Maintenance Excel (XLSX) Spreadsheet, Renaud Cuignet - RC Management
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: RENAUD CUIGNET - RC MANAGEMENT
Industrial Performance / Maintenance Strategy and Value Creation through Maintenance.
25 years in Management Consulting and Training - Production Performance, Maintenance Strategy & Maintenance Improvement Projects delivered on 4 continents for a large range of industries.
Discover our book "Le Management de la Maintenance", Dunod.
RC Management : Industrial Performance and Management Performance. [read more]
We help companies improve their operational and financial results through consulting, training and coaching.
More specifically we have developed an expertise in Production Performance and Maintenance Strategy & Maintenance Operational Strategy:
• Make or buy strategy definition,
• Operational and financial diagnostics of internal maintenance and maintenance contracts,
• Consulting and training support in Production / Maintenance organization, Production / Maintenance management systems, Production / Maintenance best practices, maintenance management, maintenance methods,
• Improvement of the value created through maintenance and production,
• Re-design of maintenance contracts.
Missions done in various languages and in every continents.
Missions achieved in the following sectors:
• Aerospace: Airbus, Snecma, Centre Spatial Guyanais, Thales.
• Oil & Gaz: Total, Shell, ExxonMobil, Elengy (Engie).
• Chemical: Borealis, Total, Ineos, Omnova Solutions, M Real, Tembec, Arkema, BASF, BP Chemicals.
• Pharmaceutical & Health Care: Aventis, GE, Hartmann, Technoflex, Fareva, Cezus.
• Automotive: Bosch, Wagon Automotive, Renault Trucks, Renault.
• Food & Beverage: Heineken, Pernod, Les Fermiers Landais, Laiterie St Père, Danone, Coca-Cola, Cruz Campo.
• Manufacturing: Umicore, General Cable, Baccarat, Schneider, Alstom, GE, Faiveley, Mittal, Crown, Somfy.
• Transportation: SNCM, Aéroport de Paris.
• Maintenance Contractors: Vinci Facilities, Actemium, Cegelec.
• Building products: Saint-Gobain, Wolseley, Holcim.
• Utilities & Energy: SIAAP, EDF, Endesa, Red Electrica.
Renaud Cuignet - RC Management has published 6 additional documents on Flevy.
File Size: 335.4 KB
This business document is categorized under the function(s): Operations Organization, Change, & HR
It applies to All Industries
Purchase includes lifetime product updates. After your purchase, you will receive an email to download this document.
This product contains a supplemental PDF document.
Initial upload date (first version): Mar 29, 2017
Most recent version published: Sep 1, 2020
|Download our free compilation of 50+ Strategy & Transformation slides and templates. Frameworks include McKinsey 7-S Strategy Model, Balanced Scorecard, Disruptive Innovation, BCG Experience Curve, and many more. To receive this free download, enter your email address below and click the "Email Me" button.|
"FlevyPro provides business frameworks from many of the global giants in management consulting that allow you to provide best in class solutions for your clients."
– David Harris, Managing Director at Futures Strategy
"The wide selection of frameworks is very useful to me as an independent consultant. In fact, it rivals what I had at my disposal at Big 4 Consulting firms in terms of efficacy and organization."
– Julia T., Consulting Firm Owner (Former Manager at Deloitte and Capgemini)
"As an Independent Management Consultant, I find Flevy to add great value as a source of best practices, templates and information on new trends. Flevy has matured and the quality and quantity of the library is excellent. Lastly the price charged is reasonable, creating a win-win value for the customer, Flevy and the various authors. This is truly a service that benefits the consulting industry and associated clients. Thanks for providing this service. "
– Jim Schoen, Principal at FRC Group
"As a small business owner, the resource material available from FlevyPro has proven to be invaluable. The ability to search for material on demand based our project events and client requirements was great for me and proved very beneficial to my clients. Importantly, being able to easily edit and tailor the material for specific purposes helped us to make presentations, knowledge sharing, and toolkit development, which formed part of the overall program collateral. While FlevyPro contains resource material that any consultancy, project or delivery firm must have, it is an essential part of a small firm or independent consultant's toolbox."
– Michael Duff, Managing Director at Change Strategy (UK)
"If you are looking for great resources to save time with your business presentations, Flevy is truly a value-added resource. Flevy has done all the work for you and we will continue to utilize Flevy as a source to extract up-to-date information and data for our virtual and onsite presentations!"
– Debbi Saffo, President at The NiKhar Group
"As a young consulting firm, requests for input from clients vary and it's sometimes impossible to provide expert solutions across a broad spectrum of requirements. That was before I discovered Flevy.com.
Through subscription to this invaluable site of a plethora of topics that are key and crucial to consulting, I have been able to exceed expectations and deliver quality advice and solutions to my clients. The quality and expertise of the authors are exemplary and gives me great confidence to use as part of my service offerings.
I highly recommend this company for any consultant wanting to apply international best practice standards in their service offerings. "
– Nishi Singh, Strategist and MD at NSP Consultants
"I have found Flevy to be an amazing resource and library of useful presentations for lean sigma, change management and so many other topics. This has reduced the time I need to spend on preparing for my performance consultation. The library is easily accessible and updates are regularly provided. A wealth of great information."
– Cynthia Howard RN, PhD, Executive Coach at Ei Leadership
"Flevy is our 'go to' resource for management material, at an affordable cost. The Flevy library is comprehensive and the content deep, and typically provides a great foundation for us to further develop and tailor our own service offer."
– Chris McCann, Founder at Resilient.World
Do You Want to Get Lean?We've assembled 40 Lean Six Sigma guides: Lean Management, Six Sigma, Strategy Planning, Process, and Change Management.
Waste Too Much Time on PowerPoint?Get our FREE PowerPoint Plugin (Flevy Tools) for creating common business diagrams, from Gantt Charts to Harvey Balls.
Do You Run a Consulting Firm?Learn how to level the playing field with global consulting firms, like McKinsey, BCG, Bain, E&Y, and Accenture.
Need Help with PowerPoint or Excel?Have our highly trained staff create the exact documents you need. We offer PowerPoint and Excel document creation services.
FlevyPro (Subscription Service)
Flevy Executive Learning (FEL)
LinkedIn Influencer Marketing
Contact / FAQ / Terms / Privacy
flevyblog (Business Magazine)
Strategy, Marketing, & Sales
Organization, Change, & HR
Health & Safety
Governance, Risk, & Compliance
Customer-centric Design (CCD)
Human Resource Management
Blue Ocean Strategy
COVID-19 Trend Data
Consulting Training Guides
Organizational Culture (OC)
Organizational Design (OD)
Organizational Leadership (OL)
Financial Advising Services (FAS)
Flevy Tools (PowerPoint Plugin)
Lean Six Sigma Training Guides
Post-merger Integration (PMI)
Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Small Business Owner
© 2012-2023 Copyright. Flevy LLC. All Rights Reserved.