Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Salesforce Quote-to-Cash Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Salesforce Quote-to-Cash related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Salesforce Quote-to-Cash specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
* The latest quick edition of the Salesforce Quote-to-Cash Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the?
* Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation.
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 960 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Salesforce Quote-to-Cash improvements can be made.
Examples (5 of the 960 standard requirements):
* How often does your organization pay for the wrong quantity of items due to the fact that the invoice is paid long before the package is opened and inspected?
* Are there any additional costs associated with initial staff training (e.g., instructor travel expense, physician office reconfiguration and/or downtime)?
* Does your organization hold insurance and licensing requirements to fulfil the obligations and if successful, be able to provide evidence of validity?
* When (e.g. after how long time) does it become a problem that either the buyer or receiver does not get to know that an item has arrived?
* What are the demographic factors that describe who potential customers are, where they are, and how many are likely to buy your product?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
* The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Salesforce Quote-to-Cash book in PDF containing 960 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Salesforce Quote-to-Cash self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
* The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Salesforce Quote-to-Cash Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Salesforce Quote-to-Cash areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them.
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Salesforce Quote-to-Cash projects with the 62 implementation resources:
* 62 step-by-step Salesforce Quote-to-Cash Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Salesforce Quote-to-Cash project requirements and success criteria.
Got a question about the product? Email us at [email protected] or ask the author directly by using the form to the right. If you cannot view the preview above this document description, go here to view the large preview instead.
Source: Salesforce Quote-to-Cash (Q2C) - Implementation Toolkit Excel document