Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Logistics and Supply Chain Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Logistics and Supply Chain Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Logistics and Supply Chain Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
* The latest quick edition of the Logistics and Supply Chain Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the?
* Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation.
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
* Featuring 955 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Logistics and Supply Chain Management improvements can be made.
Examples (5 of the 955 standard requirements):
* Competitive interdependence demands understanding the needs of the whole supply chain and working towards a common goal. How are common goals defined and communicated in a consistent language?
* Are you committed to making the necessary investments in terms of infrastructure, training and education to develop the necessary lean supply chain management culture, structures and tools?
* What are the cost implications of attempting to specify the impact of logistics operations on the value of the customers organization as well as on the value of suppliers own stock price?
* Which stakeholders have the most influence in moving the needle on impact on consumer preference, employee engagement, investors, government incentives and supply chain management?
* Do you have in place a comprehensive set of prioritized improvement initiatives driven by the overarching (and related enabling) practices governing lean supply chain management?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
* The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Logistics and Supply Chain Management book in PDF containing 955 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Logistics and Supply Chain Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next. The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Logistics and Supply Chain Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Logistics and Supply Chain Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
* Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
* Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Logistics and Supply Chain Management Self-Assessment
* Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
* Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Logistics and Supply Chain Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
* 62 step-by-step Logistics and Supply Chain Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Logistics and Supply Chain Management project requirements and success criteria.
Got a question about the product? Email us at [email protected] or ask the author directly by using the form to the right. If you cannot view the preview above this document description, go here to view the large preview instead.
Source: Logistics and Supply Chain Management (SCM) - Implementation Toolkit Excel document