Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Kanban Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Kanban related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Kanban specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
* The latest quick edition of the Kanban Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the?
* Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation.
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Kanban improvements can be made.
Examples (5 of the 998 standard requirements):
* Can a cots solution be customized using configuration to meet future business requirements without customization (i.e. modularity and add ons are available or could be)?
* Customer usage is an often overlooked, yet very important, feedback loop for security and DevOps. Are you experiencing a higher volume of logins?
* How can you improve the understanding of how users interact with the system and the impact on dependencies between individual user stories?
* How do you organize the main structure of the backlog to best provide the benefits of a quality backlog to a variety of users?
* Value in products or processes should be viewed in the eyes of the customer. What is the customer willing to pay for?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
* The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Kanban book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Kanban self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
* The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Kanban Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Kanban areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them.
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Kanban projects with the 62 implementation resources:
* 62 step-by-step Kanban Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Kanban project requirements and success criteria.
Got a question about the product? Email us at [email protected] or ask the author directly by using the form to the right. If you cannot view the preview above this document description, go here to view the large preview instead.
Source: Kanban - Implementation Toolkit Excel document