Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Blockchain Business Models Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Blockchain Business Models related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Blockchain Business Models specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
* The latest quick edition of the Blockchain Business Models Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the?
* Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation.
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 948 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Blockchain Business Models improvements can be made.
Examples (5 of the 948 standard requirements):
* The transaction quantity is huge as historical content needs to be retained at the blockchain nodes. This will only increase with time. Is blockchain tech stable enough to keep all this data safely?
* There are many companies producing solutions on the blockchain, and common standards still need to be agreed on. How far are you away from a common set of standards that all authors can work to?
* No organization can do this on his own, and will a group of companies with all kinds of underlying interests and business models be able to devise a truly disruptive solution together?
* For data alone, there are a number of factors to consider: Who owns the data; what data can be shared; who can access it; what happens to data if a member leaves the network?
* The past business processes and people and technology many not necessarily get you over there. So how do you leverage the technology that other organizations provide?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
* The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Blockchain Business Models book in PDF containing 948 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Blockchain Business Models self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next. The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Blockchain Business Models Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Blockchain Business Models areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
* Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
* Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Blockchain Business Models Self-Assessment
* Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
* Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Blockchain Business Models projects with the 62 implementation resources:
* 62 step-by-step Blockchain Business Models Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Blockchain Business Models project requirements and success criteria.
Got a question about the product? Email us at [email protected] or ask the author directly by using the form to the right. If you cannot view the preview above this document description, go here to view the large preview instead.
Source: Blockchain Business Models - Implementation Toolkit Excel document