Easy to use templates of strategy consulting project slides
This product (Ultimate Strategy Consulting Slide Pack) is a 54-slide PowerPoint presentation (PPTX), which you can download immediately upon purchase.
Strategy Consulting slide pack
• Overview of Revenues, EBITDA, EBIT, Net profit
• Revenue and profit breakdown
• Revenue breakdown by segment and region
• Revenue breakdown by product type
• Revenue growth and profitability
• Evaluation of competitive position
• Market players overview
• Profitability is determined by how much value is created and how that value is divided over customers, competition and suppliers
• PEST-analysis is a widely used framework to assess macro-economical factors that influence an industry
• The extended PEST analysis (STEEPLED) includes 4 additional macro-environmental factors
• The macro-environmental factors affect profitability via their impact on customers, competitors and suppliers
• INDUSTRY ATTRACTIVENESS is determined by its maturity and competitive intensity
• The INDUSTRY LIFE CYCLE follows 4 phases of consolidation
• INDUSTRY MATURITY – Each phase has distinct characteristics
• Industry CONCENTRATION INDICATORS: C4 Concentration Ratio and Herfindahl-Hirschman Index (HHI)
• Assessment of industry CONCENTRATION depends on the industry and geographical scope
• The COMPETITIVE INTENSITY of an industry is determined by five/six forces of competition (1/2)
• BCG matrix – The firm?s strategic options are assessed by evaluating the relative market share vs the market growth
• Adjusted BCG matrix – The firm?s strategic options are assessed by evaluating organic growth above market vs the market share
• McKinsey/GE matrix – The firm?s strategic options are assessed by evaluating the competitive advantage vs the market attractiveness
• Adjusted Mck/GE matrix – The firm?s strategic options are assessed by evaluating the market attractiveness vs the competitive position
• ADL matrix – The firm?s strategic options are assessed by evaluating the industry life cycle stage vs the competitive position
ANALYSIS OF COMPETITIVE POSITION
• We have analyzed Company X's competitive position and recommended strategic actions
• Customers buying criteria
• Most important Key Success Factors are ?
Since 2012, we have provided best practices to over 10,000 businesses and organizations of all sizes, from startups and small businesses to the Fortune 100, in over 130 countries.
Read Customer Testimonials
"As an Independent Management Consultant, I find Flevy to add great value as a source of best practices, templates and information on new trends. Flevy has matured and the quality and quantity of the library is excellent. Lastly the price charged is reasonable, creating a win-win value for
the customer, Flevy and the various authors. This is truly a service that benefits the consulting industry and associated clients. Thanks for providing this service.
– Jim Schoen, Principal at FRC Group
"I have found Flevy to be an amazing resource and library of useful presentations for lean sigma, change management and so many other topics. This has reduced the time I need to spend on preparing for my performance consultation. The library is easily accessible and updates are regularly provided. A wealth of great information."
– Cynthia Howard RN, PhD, Executive Coach at Ei Leadership
"As a niche strategic consulting firm, Flevy and FlevyPro frameworks and documents are an on-going reference to help us structure our findings and recommendations to our clients as well as improve their clarity, strength, and visual power. For us, it is an invaluable resource to increase our impact and value."
– David Coloma, Consulting Area Manager at Cynertia Consulting
"I have used Flevy services for a number of years and have never, ever been disappointed. As a matter of fact, David and his team continue, time after time, to impress me with their willingness to assist and in the real sense of the word. I have concluded in fact
that it is not at all just a repository of documents/resources but, in the way that David and his team manage the firm, it is like dealing with consultants always ready to assist, advise and direct you to what you really need, and they always get it right.
I am an international hospitality accomplished senior executive who has worked and lived during the past 35 years in 23 countries in 5 continents and I can humbly say that I know what customer service is, trust me.
Aside from the great and professional service that Flevy's team provide, their wide variety of material is of utmost great quality, professionally put together and most current.
Well done Flevy, keep up the great work and I look forward to continue working with you in the future and to recommend you to a variety of colleagues around the world.
– Roberto Pelliccia, Senior Executive in International Hospitality
"I have used FlevyPro for several business applications. It is a great complement to working with expensive consultants. The quality and effectiveness of the tools are of the highest standards."
– Moritz Bernhoerster, Global Sourcing Director at Fortune 500
"FlevyPro has been a brilliant resource for me, as an independent growth consultant, to access a vast knowledge bank of presentations to support my work with clients. In terms of RoI, the value I received from the very first presentation I downloaded paid for my subscription many times over! The
quality of the decks available allows me to punch way above my weight – it's like having the resources of a Big 4 consultancy at your fingertips at a microscopic fraction of the overhead.
– Roderick Cameron, Founding Partner at SGFE Ltd
"Flevy is our 'go to' resource for management material, at an affordable cost. The Flevy library is comprehensive and the content deep, and typically provides a great foundation for us to further develop and tailor our own service offer."
– Chris McCann, Founder at Resilient.World
"As a young consulting firm, requests for input from clients vary and it's sometimes impossible to provide expert solutions across a broad spectrum of requirements. That was before I discovered Flevy.com.
Through subscription to this invaluable site of a plethora of topics that are key and crucial to consulting, I
have been able to exceed expectations and deliver quality advice and solutions to my clients. The quality and expertise of the authors are exemplary and gives me great confidence to use as part of my service offerings.
I highly recommend this company for any consultant wanting to apply international best practice standards in their service offerings.
– Nishi Singh, Strategist and MD at NSP Consultants