Please login here to save this document to a list.
If you don't have an account, you can register for free here.
ALL FEES INCLUDED
|Add to Cart|
BENEFITS OF DOCUMENT
Sustainability has become an increasingly important topic in recent years, as people around the world have come to recognize the need to protect our planet and its natural resources for future generations. Simply put, Sustainability means meeting our own needs without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. When making use of resources, we should contemplate long-term goals and the consequences of reaching those goals. The goal in developing sustainable business practices is to create strategies that preserve the long-term viability of People, Planet and Profit.
At this critical time where society is becoming more aware of their impact on the environment, their collective movement toward a sustainable future is leading to huge changes in the corporate landscape. Leading conglomerates such as Nike, Toyota and Siemens are demonstrating that sustainable innovation is a key priority in their business models, paving the way for other companies to commit.
In this Sustainability Management PPT training presentation, you will learn the key concepts, principles and practices of sustainability management that can be implemented across all cities, industries, companies and individual consumers. It serves as a useful tool for creating awareness and educating employees on the importance and practice of sustainability.
1. Acquire knowledge on the key concepts and definitions of Sustainability Management
2. Describe the principles, practices and measures of Sustainability Management
3. Understand the pros and cons and the critical success factors of Sustainability Management
1. Introduction and Key Concepts
• Projected Growth In Population & Resource Demand by 2050
• Some Facts About Sustainability
• Mindset Of A Non-sustainability Thinker
• What Is Sustainability
• Sustainability Is Not Greenwashing
• Definitions Of Sustainability
• Three Pillars Of Sustainability – People, Planet & Profit
• Interrelationships Between The Pillars
• What Is A Sustainable Business?
• Why Is Sustainability Important?
• Examples Of Sustainability In Business
• Examples Of Sustainable Development
• Examples Of Sustainability In Business Corporations
2. Principles and Practices
• Five Core Principles Of Sustainability
• Ten Principles Of Sustainable Development
• U.N. Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
• U.N. Compact's 10 Principles & 17 Sustainable Development Goals
• ISM Principles Of Sustainability & Social Responsibility
• Sustainability Principles For Projects
• ISO Standards Contribute Directly To The U.N. SDGs
• Lean Thinking Approach & Sustainability
• Design Thinking Approach & Sustainability
• Sustainability Needs To Go Beyond Promises To Business Processes
• The Shared Value Opportunity
• How To Create A More Sustainable Business Strategy
• What Does A Sustainability Manager Do?
• Five Types Of Renewable Energy Sources For Sustainable Development
• How To Have A Sustainable Supply Chain
• Spotlight On Supply Chain
• Easy Changes To Live Sustainably Every Day
3. Measures and Reporting
• What Is The Triple Bottom Line (TBL)?
• Why is the TBL Important?
• What Is ESG?
• What Are The Key ESG Issues?
• Examples Of Economic Measures
• Examples Of Environmental Measures
• Examples Of Social Measures
• Challenges Of The Triple Bottom Line
• Common Corporate Sustainability Frameworks for Sustainability Reporting: GRI, CDP & SASB
• Measurement & Improvement Targets For Greenhouse Gas Emissions
4. From One Earth to One World
• The Spectrum Of Sustainability
• Advantages Of Business Sustainability
• Disadvantages Of Business Sustainability
• Sustainability & Change Management
• It Is Never Too Late To Build A Culture Of Sustainability
• Incorporating Sustainable Practices Into Business Systems & Processes
• Critical Success Factors For Sustainable Cities
• Critical Success Factors For Businesses
Got a question about the product? Email us at [email protected] or ask the author directly by using the "Ask the Author a Question" form. If you cannot view the preview above this document description, go here to view the large preview instead.
Source: Best Practices in Sustainability, ESG PowerPoint Slides: Sustainability Management PowerPoint (PPTX) Presentation, Operational Excellence Consulting
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE CONSULTING
Operational Excellence Consulting is a leading management training and consulting firm dedicated to helping individuals and organizations improve their effectiveness and productivity in the post-pandemic new normal. Our mission is to drive lasting beneficial change by leveraging design thinking and lean management approaches.
We work with a diverse range of clients, including government bodies, multinational corporations, and small and medium-sized enterprises, across a wide spectrum of industries.
Our firm offers a comprehensive suite of capabilities, including Design Thinking, Customer Experience Management, Business Model Innovation, Lean Process Redesign, Total Quality Management (TQM), Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), Kaizen, Value Stream Improvement, Hoshin Kanri (Policy Deployment), Problem Solving Techniques & Tools (e.g. PDCA, 8D, A3, etc.), Training Within Industry (TWI), Suggestion System and Benchmarking.
To ensure the widespread adoption of operational excellence techniques and tools, we pride ourselves on developing high-quality, customizable training materials, presentations, frameworks, and templates to complement your training and business needs.
Operational Excellence Consulting has published 209 additional documents on Flevy.
File Type: PowerPoint (pptx)
File Size: 21.4 MB
Number of Slides: 107 (includes cover, transition, & marketing slides)
Related Topic(s): Sustainability ESG
This business document is categorized under the function(s): Governance, Risk, & Compliance Strategy, Marketing, & Sales
It applies to All Industries
Purchase includes lifetime product updates. After your purchase, you will receive an email to download this document.
Terms of usage (for all documents from Operational Excellence Consulting)
Initial upload date (first version): Aug 26, 2021
Most recent version published: Mar 27, 2023
|This 32-page presentation from Operational Excellence Consulting explains the Lean Management philosophy, based on the Toyota Production System (TPS). Learn to eliminate waste. To receive this free download, enter your email address below and click the "Email Me" button.|
"As a consultant requiring up to date and professional material that will be of value and use to my clients, I find Flevy a very reliable resource.
The variety and quality of material available through Flevy offers a very useful and commanding source for information. Using Flevy saves me time, enhances my expertise and ends up being a good decision."
– Dennis Gershowitz, Principal at DG Associates
"Flevy is now a part of my business routine. I visit Flevy at least 3 times each month.
Flevy has become my preferred learning source, because what it provides is practical, current, and useful in this era where the business world is being rewritten.
In today's environment where there are so many challenges and there is the need to make the right decisions in a short time, with so much scattered information, we are fortunate to have Flevy. Flevy investigates, selects, and puts at our disposal the best of the best to help us be successful in our work."
– Omar Hernán Montes Parra, CEO at Quantum SFE
"Flevy is our 'go to' resource for management material, at an affordable cost. The Flevy library is comprehensive and the content deep, and typically provides a great foundation for us to further develop and tailor our own service offer."
– Chris McCann, Founder at Resilient.World
"FlevyPro provides business frameworks from many of the global giants in management consulting that allow you to provide best in class solutions for your clients."
– David Harris, Managing Director at Futures Strategy
"As a niche strategic consulting firm, Flevy and FlevyPro frameworks and documents are an on-going reference to help us structure our findings and recommendations to our clients as well as improve their clarity, strength, and visual power. For us, it is an invaluable resource to increase our impact and value."
– David Coloma, Consulting Area Manager at Cynertia Consulting
"As a consulting firm, we had been creating subject matter training materials for our people and found the excellent materials on Flevy, which saved us 100's of hours of re-creating what already exists on the Flevy materials we purchased."
– Michael Evans, Managing Director at Newport LLC
"Flevy.com has proven to be an invaluable resource library to our Independent Management Consultancy, supporting and enabling us to better serve our enterprise clients.
The value derived from our [FlevyPro] subscription in terms of the business it has helped to gain far exceeds the investment made, making a subscription a no-brainer for any growing consultancy – or in-house strategy team."
– Dean Carlton, Chief Transformation Officer, Global Village Transformations Pty Ltd.
"I have found Flevy to be an amazing resource and library of useful presentations for lean sigma, change management and so many other topics. This has reduced the time I need to spend on preparing for my performance consultation. The library is easily accessible and updates are regularly provided. A wealth of great information."
– Cynthia Howard RN, PhD, Executive Coach at Ei Leadership
Do You Want to Get Lean?We've assembled 40 Lean Six Sigma guides: Lean Management, Six Sigma, Strategy Planning, Process, and Change Management.
Waste Too Much Time on PowerPoint?Get our FREE PowerPoint Plugin (Flevy Tools) for creating common business diagrams, from Gantt Charts to Harvey Balls.
Do You Run a Consulting Firm?Learn how to level the playing field with global consulting firms, like McKinsey, BCG, Bain, E&Y, and Accenture.
Need Help with PowerPoint or Excel?Have our highly trained staff create the exact documents you need. We offer PowerPoint and Excel document creation services.
FlevyPro (Subscription Service)
Flevy Executive Learning (FEL)
LinkedIn Influencer Marketing
Contact / FAQ / Terms / Privacy
flevyblog (Business Magazine)
Strategy, Marketing, & Sales
Organization, Change, & HR
Health & Safety
Governance, Risk, & Compliance
Customer-centric Design (CCD)
Human Resource Management
Blue Ocean Strategy
COVID-19 Trend Data
Consulting Training Guides
Organizational Culture (OC)
Organizational Design (OD)
Organizational Leadership (OL)
Financial Advising Services (FAS)
Flevy Tools (PowerPoint Plugin)
Lean Six Sigma Training Guides
Post-merger Integration (PMI)
Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Small Business Owner
© 2012-2023 Copyright. Flevy LLC. All Rights Reserved.