Please login here to save this document to a list.
If you don't have an account, you can register for free here.
ALL FEES INCLUDED
|Add to Cart|
BENEFITS OF DOCUMENT
Multi Cuisine Cafe – 3 Statement Financial Model with 5 years Monthly Projection & Valuation
This Multi-Cuisine Cafe business Plan Model is a perfect tool for a financial feasibility study on launching a cafe. The model can be used by the start-up to create 5 years' projections along with the construction/setup phase.
The Model can be used for creating a business plan for any cuisine (Italian, Mexican, American, Indian, Arabic, Chinese, etc.) and food type by using a combination of revenue from:
1. Main Food Items (Sandwich, Salad, Pasta, Pizza, bagel, donut, etc.) Up to 10 items can be added
2. Beverage Sale (Hot Coffee, Cold Coffee, Tea, Shakes, etc.) Up to 5 items can be added
3. Snack Sale (Chips, Fries, Muffins, Cookies, etc.) Up to 8 items can be added
4. Catering Revenue
5. Other revenue (merchandise, ingredients, etc.)
User has the flexibility to change the name of any food article being sold by the cafe. Also, you can incorporate 3 scenarios into the model which can be updated on a click of a button to understand the impact of ever-evolving business environment on business returns.
The Model includes assumptions related to:
1. Construction/Setup Cost
2. Revenue source includes main Food Items, Beverage Sale, Snack Sale, Catering Revenue, and other sources. You can keep revenue assumptions from all the mentioned sources or can pick and choose the option which is the best fit for the business.
3. Raw material cost (Variable O&M) for each segment can be assumed on a % of revenue basis. Also, you can assume Other Fixed Annual Costs like rent, management salary, warehouse rent, security cost, insurance, etc (Up to 11 different cost heads).
4. Flexible Funding Profile – Cash equity, Bank Debt, and Bank overdraft
5. Working Capital Assumptions related to accounts receivables, inventory, and payables
6. Straight Line Depreciation with the option to renew assets at the end of its useful economic life.
7. Annuity and Even Principal Repayment options
8. Inflation and Indexation
9. VAT during the construction and operations phase
10. Tax Assumptions including Tax holiday period
Model Output includes:
1. Project IRR & NPV (via DCF Valuation)
2. Equity IRR & NPV (via DCF Valuation)
3. Relative valuation
4. Football Field Analysis
5. Equity Payback Period
6. Cash Waterfall
7. Debt Service Profile
8. Integrated Financial Statements
9. Fully Integrated Dashboard
10. Exit Analysis
1. The model doesn't use Macros (VBA) and hence the impact of change in any assumption can be directly seen on the return.
2. The model is built using Microsoft Excel 2019 version for Windows. Please note, on certain Mac laptops or MS Excel prior to 2007, Excel with Macros can slow down your computer if your PC does not have enough processing power.
3. We advise not to delete or insert rows and columns into the model if you are not aware of the model structure as it can distort model functioning. If you need assistance with customizing the model template, the author is more than willing to help you. Simply contact us via our Custom Financial Modeling Page and send your model template as well as specifications. We will then get back to you with a quotation for the customization service (billable hours & completion date).
4. The model uses Cell Styles
Why Fin-wiser' Financial Model Template:
1. Our model is built on a monthly timeline which provides more detailed data for Analysis
2. The model is divided into two phases i.e. Development and Operations
3. All revenue and cost assumptions can be input into 3 scenarios. This helps the user to assess the impact of multiple business scenarios in one model. This can be operated simply on a click of a button.
4. The debt repayment has been profiled with 2 scenarios i.e. Annuity payment and Even Principal Payment repayment. You can change the scenario on a click of a button and assess the impact on IRR.
5. The model is built with Financial Modeling Best Practice and has clearly defined input, calculations, output cells, and tabs to help even a rookie excel user to operate the model efficiently.
6. Our Models are thoroughly reviewed, and Quality checked for Arithmetic and Logical flow
Got a question about the product? Email us at [email protected] or ask the author directly by using the "Ask the Author a Question" form. If you cannot view the preview above this document description, go here to view the large preview instead.
Source: Best Practices in Integrated Financial Model Excel: Multi-Cuisine Cafe - 3 Statement Financial Model Excel (XLSM) Spreadsheet, Fin-Wiser Advisory
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: FIN-WISER ADVISORY
Fin-wiser is a specialist advisory boutique focused on providing financial modelling, financial analysis, business transformation and business research services.
Our mission is to deliver high-quality Financial Models, Financial Analysis, Operational Transformation and Data Analytics which are custom made as per the business requirements. [read more] These solutions can integrate elements of business, accounting, finance, economics, operations and corporate psychology to summarize particular events for the end user and provide direction regarding possible actions or alternatives.
Our Vision - Fin-Wiser is committed to become the world's leading Financial and Transformation Advisory Company with the knack of providing excellent Training and Advisory services.
Our values depict our DNA. We imbibe these values and live for them. We are passionate about making a positive impact and deliver customize solutions. We treat our client's businesses as our businesses and act like supporting partners not just outside consultants. Your aspirations are ours. Fin-Wiser works hard to understand your reality and align itself with your objectives so you know we're together in this endeavor.
Fin-wiser Advisory's core services are as follows:-
1) Financial Advisory
2) Operations Advisory
3) Data Analytics
4) Process Mapping and Documentation
Fin-Wiser Advisory has published 55 additional documents on Flevy.
This business document is categorized under the function(s): Operations Strategy, Marketing, & Sales
It applies to Food & Agriculture
File Size: 952 KB
Related Topic(s): Integrated Financial Model
Purchase includes lifetime product updates. After your purchase, you will receive an email to download this document.
Initial upload date (first version): Oct 24, 2020
Most recent version published: Nov 6, 2020
|Download our free compilation of 50+ Strategy & Transformation slides and templates. Frameworks include McKinsey 7-S Strategy Model, Balanced Scorecard, Disruptive Innovation, BCG Experience Curve, and many more. To receive this free download, enter your email address below and click the "Email Me" button.|
"If you are looking for great resources to save time with your business presentations, Flevy is truly a value-added resource. Flevy has done all the work for you and we will continue to utilize Flevy as a source to extract up-to-date information and data for our virtual and onsite presentations!"
– Debbi Saffo, President at The NiKhar Group
"As an Independent Management Consultant, I find Flevy to add great value as a source of best practices, templates and information on new trends. Flevy has matured and the quality and quantity of the library is excellent. Lastly the price charged is reasonable, creating a win-win value for the customer, Flevy and the various authors. This is truly a service that benefits the consulting industry and associated clients. Thanks for providing this service. "
– Jim Schoen, Principal at FRC Group
"As a niche strategic consulting firm, Flevy and FlevyPro frameworks and documents are an on-going reference to help us structure our findings and recommendations to our clients as well as improve their clarity, strength, and visual power. For us, it is an invaluable resource to increase our impact and value."
– David Coloma, Consulting Area Manager at Cynertia Consulting
"I have found Flevy to be an amazing resource and library of useful presentations for lean sigma, change management and so many other topics. This has reduced the time I need to spend on preparing for my performance consultation. The library is easily accessible and updates are regularly provided. A wealth of great information."
– Cynthia Howard RN, PhD, Executive Coach at Ei Leadership
"I like your product. I'm frequently designing PowerPoint presentations for my company and your product has given me so many great ideas on the use of charts, layouts, tools, and frameworks. I really think the templates are a valuable asset to the job."
– Roberto Fuentes Martinez, Senior Executive Director at Technology Transformation Advisory
"Flevy is now a part of my business routine. I visit Flevy at least 3 times each month.
Flevy has become my preferred learning source, because what it provides is practical, current, and useful in this era where the business world is being rewritten.
In today's environment where there are so many challenges and there is the need to make the right decisions in a short time, with so much scattered information, we are fortunate to have Flevy. Flevy investigates, selects, and puts at our disposal the best of the best to help us be successful in our work."
– Omar Hernán Montes Parra, CEO at Quantum SFE
"FlevyPro provides business frameworks from many of the global giants in management consulting that allow you to provide best in class solutions for your clients."
– David Harris, Managing Director at Futures Strategy
"FlevyPro has been a brilliant resource for me, as an independent growth consultant, to access a vast knowledge bank of presentations to support my work with clients. In terms of RoI, the value I received from the very first presentation I downloaded paid for my subscription many times over! The quality of the decks available allows me to punch way above my weight – it's like having the resources of a Big 4 consultancy at your fingertips at a microscopic fraction of the overhead."
– Roderick Cameron, Founding Partner at SGFE Ltd
Do You Want to Get Lean?We've assembled 40 Lean Six Sigma guides: Lean Management, Six Sigma, Strategy Planning, Process, and Change Management.
Waste Too Much Time on PowerPoint?Get our FREE PowerPoint Plugin (Flevy Tools) for creating common business diagrams, from Gantt Charts to Harvey Balls.
Do You Run a Consulting Firm?Learn how to level the playing field with global consulting firms, like McKinsey, BCG, Bain, E&Y, and Accenture.
Need Help with PowerPoint or Excel?Have our highly trained staff create the exact documents you need. We offer PowerPoint and Excel document creation services.
FlevyPro (Subscription Service)
Flevy Executive Learning (FEL)
LinkedIn Influencer Marketing
Contact / FAQ / Terms / Privacy
flevyblog (Business Magazine)
Strategy, Marketing, & Sales
Organization, Change, & HR
Health & Safety
Governance, Risk, & Compliance
Customer-centric Design (CCD)
Human Resource Management
Blue Ocean Strategy
COVID-19 Trend Data
Consulting Training Guides
Organizational Culture (OC)
Organizational Design (OD)
Organizational Leadership (OL)
Financial Advising Services (FAS)
Flevy Tools (PowerPoint Plugin)
Lean Six Sigma Training Guides
Post-merger Integration (PMI)
Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Small Business Owner
© 2012-2023 Copyright. Flevy LLC. All Rights Reserved.