Please login here to save this document to a list.
If you don't have an account, you can register for free here.
ALL FEES INCLUDED
|Add to Cart|
Hydrogen Gas Sales & Tolling Fee business plan and valuation model is an excellent tool to assess the financial feasibility of setup and operating a gas sales and distribution business.
If you would like to start a business in the hydrogen space and explore the Hydrogen Gas sales business profitability then you can use this template for your analysis. The template is user-friendly and includes detailed analysis which can help you to make informed decisions regarding the financial aspects of venturing into this business.
The model includes assumptions related to:
1. Gas carrier purchase and conversion Capex
2. Pipeline and Submarine CAPEX
3. Gas volume Sold Power Plant
4. Gas volume sold to the Third party
5. Fuel Cost
6. Fixed and variable Capex
Model Output includes:
1. Project IRR & NPV
2. Equity IRR & NPV
3. Minimum and Average DSCR
4. Equity Payback Period
5. Cash Waterfall
6. Debt Service Profile
7. Integrated Financial Statements
Model Package includes:
1. Excel-based financial model
2. Macro Word Document – This includes the VBA Code used in the model for the user's reference
Why Fin-wiser' Financial Model Template:
1. Our model allows greater flexibility in terms of deciding upon the forecast period length. Users can choose from Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annual, or Annual forecast period lengths. This provides more detailed data for Analysis.
2. The model is divided into two phases i.e. Construction and Operations. The user has the flexibility to decide upon each period length individually and can also choose to populate each model phase on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual basis.
3. All revenue and cost assumptions can be input into 3 scenarios. This helps users to assess the impact of multiple business scenarios in one model. This can be operated simply with a click of a button.
4. The model is built with Financial Modeling Best Practice and has clearly defined input, calculations, output cells, and tabs to help even a rookie excel user operate the model efficiently.
5. Our Models are thoroughly reviewed, and Quality checked for Arithmetic and Logical flow
1. Model uses Macros (VBA) especially to consider the interest during the construction phase in the Uses of Funds Table. To run the model optimally, keep macros enabled. In case you do not like Macros, you could manually disable or remove the Macros and will have to rework the model's logic to be used without Macros but it is not recommended by the author.
2. Model is built using Microsoft Excel 2019 version for Windows. Please note, on certain Mac laptops or MS Excel prior to 2007, Excel with Macros can slow down your computer if your PC does not have enough processing power.
3. We advise not to delete or insert rows and columns into the model if you are not aware of the model structure as it can distort model functioning. If you need assistance with customizing the model template, the author is more than willing to help you. Simply contact us at and send your model template as well as specifications. We will then get back to you with a quotation for the customization service (billable hours & completion date).
Got a question about the product? Email us at [email protected] or ask the author directly by using the "Ask the Author a Question" form. If you cannot view the preview above this document description, go here to view the large preview instead.
Source: Best Practices in Integrated Financial Model, Energy Industry Excel: Hydrogen Gas Sales & Tolling Business Plan and Valuation Model Excel (XLSM) Spreadsheet, Fin-Wiser Advisory
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: FIN-WISER ADVISORY
Fin-wiser is a specialist advisory boutique focused on providing financial modelling, financial analysis, business transformation and business research services.
Our mission is to deliver high-quality Financial Models, Financial Analysis, Operational Transformation and Data Analytics which are custom made as per the business requirements. [read more] These solutions can integrate elements of business, accounting, finance, economics, operations and corporate psychology to summarize particular events for the end user and provide direction regarding possible actions or alternatives.
Our Vision - Fin-Wiser is committed to become the world's leading Financial and Transformation Advisory Company with the knack of providing excellent Training and Advisory services.
Our values depict our DNA. We imbibe these values and live for them. We are passionate about making a positive impact and deliver customize solutions. We treat our client's businesses as our businesses and act like supporting partners not just outside consultants. Your aspirations are ours. Fin-Wiser works hard to understand your reality and align itself with your objectives so you know we're together in this endeavor.
Fin-wiser Advisory's core services are as follows:-
1) Financial Advisory
2) Operations Advisory
3) Data Analytics
4) Process Mapping and Documentation
Fin-Wiser Advisory has published 51 additional documents on Flevy.
This business document is categorized under the function(s): Corporate Finance renewable energy
It applies to Energy, Materials, & Chemicals
File Size: 1.1 MB
Related Topic(s): Integrated Financial Model Energy Industry
Purchase includes lifetime product updates. After your purchase, you will receive an email to download this document.
This product contains a supplemental PDF document.
Initial upload date (first version): May 31, 2022
Most recent version published: May 31, 2022
|Download our free compilation of 50+ Strategy & Transformation slides and templates. Frameworks include McKinsey 7-S Strategy Model, Balanced Scorecard, Disruptive Innovation, BCG Experience Curve, and many more. To receive this free download, enter your email address below and click the "Email Me" button.|
"Flevy is our 'go to' resource for management material, at an affordable cost. The Flevy library is comprehensive and the content deep, and typically provides a great foundation for us to further develop and tailor our own service offer."
– Chris McCann, Founder at Resilient.World
"The wide selection of frameworks is very useful to me as an independent consultant. In fact, it rivals what I had at my disposal at Big 4 Consulting firms in terms of efficacy and organization."
– Julia T., Consulting Firm Owner (Former Manager at Deloitte and Capgemini)
"As a consulting firm, we had been creating subject matter training materials for our people and found the excellent materials on Flevy, which saved us 100's of hours of re-creating what already exists on the Flevy materials we purchased."
– Michael Evans, Managing Director at Newport LLC
"FlevyPro has been a brilliant resource for me, as an independent growth consultant, to access a vast knowledge bank of presentations to support my work with clients. In terms of RoI, the value I received from the very first presentation I downloaded paid for my subscription many times over! The quality of the decks available allows me to punch way above my weight – it's like having the resources of a Big 4 consultancy at your fingertips at a microscopic fraction of the overhead."
– Roderick Cameron, Founding Partner at SGFE Ltd
"I have found Flevy to be an amazing resource and library of useful presentations for lean sigma, change management and so many other topics. This has reduced the time I need to spend on preparing for my performance consultation. The library is easily accessible and updates are regularly provided. A wealth of great information."
– Cynthia Howard RN, PhD, Executive Coach at Ei Leadership
"As a consultant requiring up to date and professional material that will be of value and use to my clients, I find Flevy a very reliable resource.
The variety and quality of material available through Flevy offers a very useful and commanding source for information. Using Flevy saves me time, enhances my expertise and ends up being a good decision."
– Dennis Gershowitz, Principal at DG Associates
"If you are looking for great resources to save time with your business presentations, Flevy is truly a value-added resource. Flevy has done all the work for you and we will continue to utilize Flevy as a source to extract up-to-date information and data for our virtual and onsite presentations!"
– Debbi Saffo, President at The NiKhar Group
"As a young consulting firm, requests for input from clients vary and it's sometimes impossible to provide expert solutions across a broad spectrum of requirements. That was before I discovered Flevy.com.
Through subscription to this invaluable site of a plethora of topics that are key and crucial to consulting, I have been able to exceed expectations and deliver quality advice and solutions to my clients. The quality and expertise of the authors are exemplary and gives me great confidence to use as part of my service offerings.
I highly recommend this company for any consultant wanting to apply international best practice standards in their service offerings. "
– Nishi Singh, Strategist and MD at NSP Consultants
Do You Want to Get Lean?We've assembled 40 Lean Six Sigma guides: Lean Management, Six Sigma, Strategy Planning, Process, and Change Management.
Waste Too Much Time on PowerPoint?Get our FREE PowerPoint Plugin (Flevy Tools) for creating common business diagrams, from Gantt Charts to Harvey Balls.
Do You Run a Consulting Firm?Learn how to level the playing field with global consulting firms, like McKinsey, BCG, Bain, E&Y, and Accenture.
Need Help with PowerPoint or Excel?Have our highly trained staff create the exact documents you need. We offer PowerPoint and Excel document creation services.
FlevyPro (Subscription Service)
Flevy Executive Learning (FEL)
LinkedIn Influencer Marketing
Contact / FAQ / Terms / Privacy
flevyblog (Business Magazine)
Strategy, Marketing, & Sales
Organization, Change, & HR
Health & Safety
Governance, Risk, & Compliance
Customer-centric Design (CCD)
Human Resource Management
Blue Ocean Strategy
COVID-19 Trend Data
Consulting Training Guides
Organizational Culture (OC)
Organizational Design (OD)
Organizational Leadership (OL)
Financial Advising Services (FAS)
Flevy Tools (PowerPoint Plugin)
Lean Six Sigma Training Guides
Post-merger Integration (PMI)
Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Small Business Owner
© 2012-2023 Copyright. Flevy LLC. All Rights Reserved.