Please login here to save this document to a list.
If you don't have an account, you can register for free here.
ALL FEES INCLUDED
|Add to Cart|
Automatically update hundreds of Microsoft PowerPoint slides, charts and tables from Excel in minutes. With the click on a button.
Easily configure the updates you need:
• Copy from multiple Excel files;
• Resize and place pasted charts & tables – or just keep their original size & position;
• Keep the existing chart/table sizes and positions to avoid changes to the slide layout – or change them at will;
Let Excel do the work for you! Update hundreds or thousands of Excel charts & tables on a single run, in minutes.
Really EASY to use – Create a list of PowerPoint commands in plain Excel cells and Run then with a button click!
Simply create a sequential list of commands filling in the necessary values for each operation:
• PowerPoint Target File: Define where on a PowerPoint presentation the updates should be applied (slide, chart, etc);
• Excel Source Data: Define where in an Excel source file to get the updates data / charts (file, sheet, chart or range);
Click the Run button and watch PowerPoint updating itself with the newest data from Excel.
Based only in EXCEL & POWERPOINT – No installation or setup required. Just open in Excel and run! PowerPoint will be remote controlled by Excel.
In addition to the help features on the file itself, a full (but brief) PDF manual is supplied. Support is also available as necessary.
MULTIPLE PowerPoint Operations available
10 available commands for remote controlling PowerPoint from Excel...
• Update Existing Charts / Tables – with no changes to slide layout. Keep the existing size, location and name. The existing chart or table is erased and replaced by the new one, maintaining the slide layout and all other existing objects;
• Add New Charts / Tables to slides – optionally defining their size & position. Add new charts & tables to existing or even new slides, defining its size, location and name;
• Remove existing Charts / Tables – Erase charts or tables from existing slides when necessary;
• Hide/Unhide Rows & Columns – Adjust what you copy before pasting Excel ranges – copy the same range twice, hiding some rows or columns between them (example: YTD or Quarter P&L for a financial presentation);
• Save the File to Disk – So that you don't lose everything already done;
• Quit PowerPoint – Close the file when it's done;
• Add / Delete Slides – to the PowerPoint file;
• And more...
START / STOP when necessary – PARTIAL RUNS
There is no need to always run all commands:
• Individual commands can be easily commented and will be ignored;
• Insert the STOP command anywhere to stop the macro from proceeding further on the command list;
• Stop if an ERROR if found – or log the error and proceed to the next command to avoid interruptions;
Got a question about the product? Email us at [email protected] or ask the author directly by using the "Ask the Author a Question" form. If you cannot view the preview above this document description, go here to view the large preview instead.
Source: Automatic Copy/Paste from Excel to PowerPoint Excel (XLS) Spreadsheet, officehelp
File Size: 1.6 MB
This business document is categorized under the function(s): Corporate Communications PowerPoint Templates
It applies to All Industries
Purchase includes lifetime product updates. After your purchase, you will receive an email to download this document.
This product contains a supplemental PDF document.
Initial upload date (first version): Jul 21, 2013
|Get our FREE PowerPoint Toolkit, which contains over 100+ slides worth of diagrams, shapes, charts, tables, and icons for you to use in your business presentations. To receive this free download, enter your email address below and click the "Email Me" button.|
"As a niche strategic consulting firm, Flevy and FlevyPro frameworks and documents are an on-going reference to help us structure our findings and recommendations to our clients as well as improve their clarity, strength, and visual power. For us, it is an invaluable resource to increase our impact and value."
– David Coloma, Consulting Area Manager at Cynertia Consulting
"As a small business owner, the resource material available from FlevyPro has proven to be invaluable. The ability to search for material on demand based our project events and client requirements was great for me and proved very beneficial to my clients. Importantly, being able to easily edit and tailor the material for specific purposes helped us to make presentations, knowledge sharing, and toolkit development, which formed part of the overall program collateral. While FlevyPro contains resource material that any consultancy, project or delivery firm must have, it is an essential part of a small firm or independent consultant's toolbox."
– Michael Duff, Managing Director at Change Strategy (UK)
"FlevyPro provides business frameworks from many of the global giants in management consulting that allow you to provide best in class solutions for your clients."
– David Harris, Managing Director at Futures Strategy
"I have used Flevy services for a number of years and have never, ever been disappointed. As a matter of fact, David and his team continue, time after time, to impress me with their willingness to assist and in the real sense of the word. I have concluded in fact that it is not at all just a repository of documents/resources but, in the way that David and his team manage the firm, it is like dealing with consultants always ready to assist, advise and direct you to what you really need, and they always get it right.
I am an international hospitality accomplished senior executive who has worked and lived during the past 35 years in 23 countries in 5 continents and I can humbly say that I know what customer service is, trust me.
Aside from the great and professional service that Flevy's team provide, their wide variety of material is of utmost great quality, professionally put together and most current.
Well done Flevy, keep up the great work and I look forward to continue working with you in the future and to recommend you to a variety of colleagues around the world."
– Roberto Pelliccia, Senior Executive in International Hospitality
"As a young consulting firm, requests for input from clients vary and it's sometimes impossible to provide expert solutions across a broad spectrum of requirements. That was before I discovered Flevy.com.
Through subscription to this invaluable site of a plethora of topics that are key and crucial to consulting, I have been able to exceed expectations and deliver quality advice and solutions to my clients. The quality and expertise of the authors are exemplary and gives me great confidence to use as part of my service offerings.
I highly recommend this company for any consultant wanting to apply international best practice standards in their service offerings. "
– Nishi Singh, Strategist and MD at NSP Consultants
"I like your product. I'm frequently designing PowerPoint presentations for my company and your product has given me so many great ideas on the use of charts, layouts, tools, and frameworks. I really think the templates are a valuable asset to the job."
– Roberto Fuentes Martinez, Senior Executive Director at Technology Transformation Advisory
"[Flevy] produces some great work that has been/continues to be of immense help not only to myself, but as I seek to provide professional services to my clients, it give me a large "tool box" of resources that are critical to provide them with the quality of service and outcomes they are expecting."
– Royston Knowles, Executive with 50+ Years of Board Level Experience
"Flevy is our 'go to' resource for management material, at an affordable cost. The Flevy library is comprehensive and the content deep, and typically provides a great foundation for us to further develop and tailor our own service offer."
– Chris McCann, Founder at Resilient.World
Do You Want to Get Lean?We've assembled 40 Lean Six Sigma guides: Lean Management, Six Sigma, Strategy Planning, Process, and Change Management.
Waste Too Much Time on PowerPoint?Get our FREE PowerPoint Plugin (Flevy Tools) for creating common business diagrams, from Gantt Charts to Harvey Balls.
Do You Run a Consulting Firm?Learn how to level the playing field with global consulting firms, like McKinsey, BCG, Bain, E&Y, and Accenture.
Need Help with PowerPoint or Excel?Have our highly trained staff create the exact documents you need. We offer PowerPoint and Excel document creation services.
FlevyPro (Subscription Service)
Flevy Executive Learning (FEL)
LinkedIn Influencer Marketing
Contact / FAQ / Terms / Privacy
flevyblog (Business Magazine)
Strategy, Marketing, & Sales
Organization, Change, & HR
Health & Safety
Governance, Risk, & Compliance
Customer-centric Design (CCD)
Human Resource Management
Blue Ocean Strategy
COVID-19 Trend Data
Consulting Training Guides
Organizational Culture (OC)
Organizational Design (OD)
Organizational Leadership (OL)
Financial Advising Services (FAS)
Flevy Tools (PowerPoint Plugin)
Lean Six Sigma Training Guides
Post-merger Integration (PMI)
Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Small Business Owner
© 2012-2023 Copyright. Flevy LLC. All Rights Reserved.