Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical OHSAS 18001 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any OHSAS 18001 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated OHSAS 18001 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
* The latest quick edition of the OHSAS 18001 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the?
* Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation.
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 987 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which OHSAS 18001 improvements can be made.
Examples (5 of the 987 standard requirements):
* Has the facility formulated emergency measures regarding the loss or releases of any radioactive materials or wastes and designated persons who are responsible for implementation of corresponding measures?
* Has your organization taken measures to prevent the scattering, running off, leaking and seeping of hazardous wastes, as well as other measures against environmental pollution from corresponding wastes?
* Are workers provided with work-related protective gear that meets the standards of your organization or of the industry, and are they directed and trained in the proper usage of corresponding gear?
* Has the facility taken measures to prevent the scattering, running off, leaking and seeping of hazardous wastes, as well as other measures against environmental pollution from corresponding wastes?
* Does the production operation unit possess safe production conditions that satisfy the relevant laws, the administrative regulations, and the standards set by your organization or by the industry?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
* The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the OHSAS 18001 book in PDF containing 987 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your OHSAS 18001 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
* The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the OHSAS 18001 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which OHSAS 18001 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them.
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage OHSAS 18001 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
* 62 step-by-step OHSAS 18001 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 OHSAS 18001 project requirements and success criteria.
Got a question about the product? Email us at [email protected] or ask the author directly by using the form to the right. If you cannot view the preview above this document description, go here to view the large preview instead.
Source: OHSAS 18001 - Implementation Toolkit Excel document