If you are logged in
, your referral link [?]
is automatically included below.
EMBED CODE (Copy and Paste)
BENEFITS OF DOCUMENT
- Diagnose IT Risk Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices.
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals.
- Integrate recent advances in IT Risk Management and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines.
Here are several sample IT Risk Management requirements:
* Have the IT security cost for any investment/project been integrated into the overall cost including (c&a/re-accreditation, system security plan, risk assessment, privacy impact assessment, configuration/patch management, security control testing and evaluation, and contingency planning/testing)?
* When a risk is retired, do we review the history of the risk to record any lessons learned regarding the Risk Management processes used. is the team essentially asking itself: what, if anything, would we have done differently and why?
* Deciding what level of hardware in the system is a decision process such as: is the cost or risk of loss with a USB cable, a tablet, or a mouse sufficient to require tracking? Have we decided on the detail level?
* Describe your organization's policies and procedures governing risk generally and Cybersecurity risk specifically. How does senior management communicate and oversee these policies and procedures?
* Does it replace or negate traditional project management concerns with risk, scheduling, metrics, and execution, or does it shift how we think about these and necessitate new techniques and approaches?
* Is information security risk assessment a regular agenda item at IT and business management meetings and does management follow through and support improvement initiatives?
* Do we maintain our own threat catalogue on the corporate intranet to remind employees of the wide range of issues of concern to Information Security and the business?
Why Own The IT Risk Management Self-Assessment?
The IT Risk Management Self-Assessment will make you a IT Risk Management domain expert by:
* Reducing the effort in the IT Risk Management work to be done to get problems solved
* Ensuring that plans of action include every IT Risk Management task and that every IT Risk Management outcome is in place
* Saving time investigating strategic and tactical options and ensuring IT Risk Management opportunity costs are low
* Delivering tailored IT Risk Management advise instantly with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth IT Risk Management Self-Assessment. Featuring 704 new and updated case-based criteria, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IT Risk Management improvements can be made.
The above preview showcases an example of a completed version. The secondary document includes a blank template, as well as a detailed 100+ page PDF guide. The guide provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self Assessment.
Got a question about the product? Email us at [email protected] or ask the author directly by using the form to the right. If you cannot view the preview above this document description, go here to view the large preview instead.
Source: Assessment Dashboard - IT Risk Management Excel document
Assessment Dashboard - IT Risk Management
Sold by Gerard Blokdijk (this author has 67 documents)
This business document is categorized under the function(s): Information Technology
It applies to All Industries.
File Type: Excel (xlsx)
File Size: 431.6 KB
Purchase includes lifetime product updates. After your purchase, you will receive an email to download this document.
This product contains a supplemental ZIP document.
Initial upload date (first version): May 7, 2018
Most recent version published: May 7, 2018
Ask the Author a Question
Must be logged in
Click here to log in