If you are logged in
, your referral link [?]
is automatically included below.
EMBED CODE (Copy and Paste)
BENEFITS OF DOCUMENT
- Diagnose Data Loss Prevention projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices.
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals.
- Integrate recent advances in Data Loss Prevention and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines.
Here are several sample Data Loss Prevention requirements:
* You don't want to be informed of a data loss incident from the users themselves or from the data protection authority. Do you have technology that can detect breaches that have taken place; forensics available to investigate how the data was lost (or changed); and can you go back in time with full user logs and identify the incident to understand its scope and impact?
* The goal of a disaster recovery plan is to minimize the costs resulting from losses of, or damages to, the resources or capabilities of your IT facilities. The success of any database disaster recovery plan depends a great deal on being able to determine the risks associated with data loss. What is the impact to your business if the data is lost?
* The goal of a disaster recovery plan is to minimize the costs resulting from losses of, or damages to, the resources or capabilities of your IT facilities. The success of any disaster recovery plan depends a great deal on being able to determine the risks associated with data loss. What is the impact to our business if the data is lost?
* Do we identify maximum allowable downtime for critical business functions, acceptable levels of data loss and backlogged transactions, RTOs, RPOs, recovery of the critical path (i.e., business processes or systems that should receive the highest priority), and the costs associated with downtime? Are the approved thresholds appropriate?
* Does the tool in use provide the ability for role-based administration for sub-administrators (e.g., administrators for a specific domain) to restrict access and visibility into system data and system changes (if applicable)?
* How is the complex digital supply chain -where multiple downstream providers provide services for each other and data residence and transmission points are increasingly obscure -being dealt with from an audit perspective?
* Does the tool in use provide the ability for administrators to access a graphical and table-based dashboard with click-through, drill-down detail (using percentage-based metrics, not definitive totals)?
* Does management recognize that there is an increased motivation for fraud and data crimes, concurrent with expectations on audit departments to recognize such activities despite reduced budgets?
* Does the tool in use have the ability to integrate with Active Directory or sync directory on a scheduled basis, or do look-ups within a multi-domain forest in the sub-100-millisecond range?
* Does the tool in use allow the ability to search for registered data (e.g., database data) or specific files by name, hash marks, or watermarks, and to detect partial-file-content matches?
Why Own The Data Loss Prevention Self-Assessment?
The Data Loss Prevention Self-Assessment will make you a Data Loss Prevention domain expert by:
* Reducing the effort in the Data Loss Prevention work to be done to get problems solved
* Ensuring that plans of action include every Data Loss Prevention task and that every Data Loss Prevention outcome is in place
* Saving time investigating strategic and tactical options and ensuring Data Loss Prevention opportunity costs are low
* Delivering tailored Data Loss Prevention advise instantly with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Data Loss Prevention Self-Assessment. Featuring 849 new and updated case-based criteria, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Loss Prevention improvements can be made.
The above preview showcases an example of a completed version. The secondary document includes a blank template, as well as a detailed 150+ page PDF guide. The guide provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self Assessment.
Got a question about the product? Email us at [email protected] or ask the author directly by using the form to the right. If you cannot view the preview above this document description, go here to view the large preview instead.
Source: Assessment Dashboard - Data Loss Prevention Excel document
Assessment Dashboard - Data Loss Prevention
Sold by Gerard Blokdijk (this author has 67 documents)
This business document is categorized under the function(s): Information Technology
It applies to All Industries.
File Type: Excel (xlsx)
File Size: 451.6 KB
Purchase includes lifetime product updates. After your purchase, you will receive an email to download this document.
This product contains a supplemental ZIP document.
Initial upload date (first version): May 7, 2018
Most recent version published: May 7, 2018
Ask the Author a Question
Must be logged in
Click here to log in