Please login here to save this document to a list.
If you don't have an account, you can register for free here.
ALL FEES INCLUDED
|Add to Cart|
BENEFITS OF DOCUMENT
Project Finance – Toll Road – Build and Operate Excel Model with 3 Statements and Valuation
Fin-wiser's Toll Road Build and Operate model helps the user to assess the financial viability of a toll road concession, by capturing all the essential inputs related to construction, operation, and financing.
The Model includes assumptions related to:
1. Development cost, Construction costs and Developer's Fee
2. Toll Road Length, Number of vehicles per day
3. Toll Fee and other sources of revenue
4. Variable O&M cost per vehicle (divided into 8 subheads such as staff, electricity, consumables, transport, and fuel) and other fixed costs (SPV, insurance, land lease, community payment, management fee & more)
5. Flexible Funding Profile – Cash equity, Bridge Loan, Bank Debt, DSRA, and Bank overdraft
6. Working Capital Assumptions related to accounts receivables and payables
7. Straight Line and Accelerated Depreciation option
8. Annuity, Sculpted Debt and Even Principal Repayment options
9. Inflation and Indexation
10. VAT during the construction and operations phase
11. Decommissioning cost and reserve, if required
Model Output includes:
1. Project IRR & NPV
2. Equity IRR & NPV
3. Minimum and Average DSCR
4. LLCR and PLCR
5. Equity Payback Period
6. Cash Waterfall
7. Debt Service Profile
8. Integrated Financial Statements
9. Fully Integrated Dashboard
Model Package includes:
1. Excel-based financial model (Excel binary format i.e. xlsb)
2. Model Heat Map (FWA Maps) – The file includes a heat map of the model with color codes on
F: Unique formula
<: Formula is a copy of the one to the left
^: Formula is a copy of the one above
+: Formula is a copy of the one to the left and above (i.e. it is a copy of both)
N: Numeric input
A: Unique array formula
3. Name Range list (FWA Name Listing) – This file includes information about all names used in the workbook. The Names Listing contains a column labeled "Visible". A "Yes" in this column means the name is visible (i.e. appears in the list accessed through Formulas Tab|Defined Names|Name Manager). A "No" indicates a hidden name (i.e. a name created by the solver add-in, autofilter names, etc).
4. Macro Word Documentation – This includes the VBA Code used in the model for the user's reference
1. Model uses Macros (VBA) especially to consider the interest during the construction phase in the Uses of Funds Table. To run model optimally, keep macros enabled. In case you do not like Macros, you could manually disable or remove the Macros and will have to rework the model's logic to be used without Macros but it is not recommended by the author.
2. Model is built using Microsoft Excel 2019 version for Windows. Please note, on certain Mac laptops or MS Excel prior to 2007, Excel with Macros can slow down your computer if your PC does not have enough processing power.
3. We advise not to delete or insert rows and columns into the model if you are not aware of the model structure as it can distort model functioning. If you need assistance with customizing the model template, the author is more than willing to help you. Simply contact us via our custom financial modeling page and send your model template as well as specifications. We will then get back to you with a quotation for the customization service (billable hours & completion date).
4. Model uses Cell Styles
Why Fin-wiser' Financial Model Template:
1. Our model allows greater flexibility in terms of deciding upon the forecast period length. Users can choose from Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annual, or Annual forecast period length. This provides more detailed data for Analysis.
2. The model is divided into two phases i.e. Construction and Operations. The user has the flexibility to decide upon each period length individually and can also choose to populate each model phase on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual basis.
3. All revenue and cost assumptions can be input into 3 scenarios. This helps the user to assess the impact of multiple business scenarios in one model. This can be operated simply on a click of a button.
4. The Debt funding drawdown has 3 scenarios that can help the user to assess the impact on the IRR and make the best possible negotiations with the financial institutions.
5. The debt repayment has been profiled with 3 scenarios i.e. Annuity payment, Even Principal Payment and Debt sculpted repayment. You can change the scenario on a click of a button and assess the impact on IRR.
6. The model is built with Financial Modeling Best Practice and has clearly defined input, calculations, output cells, and tabs to help even a rookie excel user to operate the model efficiently.
7. Our Models are thoroughly reviewed and Quality checked for Arithmetic and Logical flow
Got a question about the product? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or ask the author directly by using the "Ask the Author a Question" form. If you cannot view the preview above this document description, go here to view the large preview instead.
Source: Best Practices in Integrated Financial Model Excel: Project Finance - Toll Road - Build and Operate Model Excel (XLSM) Spreadsheet, Fin-Wiser Advisory
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: FIN-WISER ADVISORY
Fin-wiser is a specialist advisory boutique focused on providing financial modelling, financial analysis, business transformation and business research services.
Our mission is to deliver high-quality Financial Models, Financial Analysis, Operational Transformation and Data Analytics which are custom made as per the business requirements. [read more] These solutions can integrate elements of business, accounting, finance, economics, operations and corporate psychology to summarize particular events for the end user and provide direction regarding possible actions or alternatives.
Our Vision - Fin-Wiser is committed to become the world's leading Financial and Transformation Advisory Company with the knack of providing excellent Training and Advisory services.
Our values depict our DNA. We imbibe these values and live for them. We are passionate about making a positive impact and deliver customize solutions. We treat our client's businesses as our businesses and act like supporting partners not just outside consultants. Your aspirations are ours. Fin-Wiser works hard to understand your reality and align itself with your objectives so you know we're together in this endeavor.
Fin-wiser Advisory's core services are as follows:-
1) Financial Advisory
2) Operations Advisory
3) Data Analytics
4) Process Mapping and Documentation
Fin-Wiser Advisory has published 51 additional documents on Flevy.
This business document is categorized under the function(s): Corporate Finance Operations
It applies to Toll Road
File Size: 1.5 MB
Related Topic(s): Integrated Financial Model
Purchase includes lifetime product updates. After your purchase, you will receive an email to download this document.
This product contains a supplemental DOCX document.
Initial upload date (first version): Oct 27, 2020
Most recent version published: Oct 27, 2020
|Download our free compilation of 50+ Strategy & Transformation slides and templates. Frameworks include McKinsey 7-S Strategy Model, Balanced Scorecard, Disruptive Innovation, BCG Experience Curve, and many more. To receive this free download, enter your email address below and click the "Email Me" button.|
"[Flevy] produces some great work that has been/continues to be of immense help not only to myself, but as I seek to provide professional services to my clients, it give me a large "tool box" of resources that are critical to provide them with the quality of service and outcomes they are expecting."
– Royston Knowles, Executive with 50+ Years of Board Level Experience
"As a small business owner, the resource material available from FlevyPro has proven to be invaluable. The ability to search for material on demand based our project events and client requirements was great for me and proved very beneficial to my clients. Importantly, being able to easily edit and tailor the material for specific purposes helped us to make presentations, knowledge sharing, and toolkit development, which formed part of the overall program collateral. While FlevyPro contains resource material that any consultancy, project or delivery firm must have, it is an essential part of a small firm or independent consultant's toolbox."
– Michael Duff, Managing Director at Change Strategy (UK)
"If you are looking for great resources to save time with your business presentations, Flevy is truly a value-added resource. Flevy has done all the work for you and we will continue to utilize Flevy as a source to extract up-to-date information and data for our virtual and onsite presentations!"
– Debbi Saffo, President at The NiKhar Group
"My FlevyPro subscription provides me with the most popular frameworks and decks in demand in today’s market. They not only augment my existing consulting and coaching offerings and delivery, but also keep me abreast of the latest trends, inspire new products and service offerings for my practice, and educate me in a fraction of the time and money of other solutions. I strongly recommend FlevyPro to any consultant serious about success."
– Bill Branson, Founder at Strategic Business Architects
"Flevy is now a part of my business routine. I visit Flevy at least 3 times each month.
Flevy has become my preferred learning source, because what it provides is practical, current, and useful in this era where the business world is being rewritten.
In today's environment where there are so many challenges and there is the need to make the right decisions in a short time, with so much scattered information, we are fortunate to have Flevy. Flevy investigates, selects, and puts at our disposal the best of the best to help us be successful in our work."
– Omar Hernán Montes Parra, CEO at Quantum SFE
"One of the great discoveries that I have made for my business is the Flevy library of training materials.
As a Lean Transformation Expert, I am always making presentations to clients on a variety of topics: Training, Transformation, Total Productive Maintenance, Culture, Coaching, Tools, Leadership Behavior, etc. Flevy usually has just what I need to make my point.
It is well worth the money to purchase these presentations. Sure, I have the knowledge and information to make my point. It is another thing to create a presentation that captures what I want to say. Flevy has saved me countless hours of preparation time that is much better spent with implementation that will actually save money for my clients."
– Ed Kemmerling, Senior Lean Transformation Expert at PMG
"I have used FlevyPro for several business applications. It is a great complement to working with expensive consultants. The quality and effectiveness of the tools are of the highest standards."
– Moritz Bernhoerster, Global Sourcing Director at Fortune 500
"Flevy is our 'go to' resource for management material, at an affordable cost. The Flevy library is comprehensive and the content deep, and typically provides a great foundation for us to further develop and tailor our own service offer."
– Chris McCann, Founder at Resilient.World
Do You Want to Get Lean?We've assembled 40 Lean Six Sigma guides: Lean Management, Six Sigma, Strategy Planning, Process, and Change Management.
Waste Too Much Time on PowerPoint?Get our FREE PowerPoint Plugin (Flevy Tools) for creating common business diagrams, from Gantt Charts to Harvey Balls.
Do You Run a Consulting Firm?Learn how to level the playing field with global consulting firms, like McKinsey, BCG, Bain, E&Y, and Accenture.
Need Help with PowerPoint or Excel?Have our highly trained staff create the exact documents you need. We offer PowerPoint and Excel document creation services.
FlevyPro (Subscription Service)
Flevy Executive Learning (FEL)
LinkedIn Influencer Marketing
Contact / FAQ / Terms / Privacy
flevyblog (Business Magazine)
Strategy, Marketing, & Sales
Organization, Change, & HR
Health & Safety
Governance, Risk, & Compliance
Customer-centric Design (CCD)
Human Resource Management
Blue Ocean Strategy
COVID-19 Trend Data
Consulting Training Guides
Organizational Culture (OC)
Organizational Design (OD)
Organizational Leadership (OL)
Financial Advising Services (FAS)
Flevy Tools (PowerPoint Plugin)
Lean Six Sigma Training Guides
Post-merger Integration (PMI)
Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Small Business Owner
© 2012-2023 Copyright. Flevy LLC. All Rights Reserved.