Provides a framework for developing a financial due diligence report
This product (Due Diligence Report Template) is a 32-slide PowerPoint presentation (PPTX), which you can download immediately upon purchase.
A due diligence report is key to finalizing an investment, merger, acquisition, or legal agreement. The due diligence report offers a comprehensive exploration a company's financial records. The scope of the report varies from project to project.
Due diligence Is divided Into three primary categories:
1. Business/Commercial Due Diligence: a detailed examination of the persons engaged in a transaction, and the business's future viability.
2. Financial Due Diligence: This is a key step in evaluating the business's operational, financial and commercial prospects. It gives the purchasing firm a clear picture of whether the purchase is worthwhile. It examines accounting rules and methods, tax compliance, and internal controls.
3. Legal Due Diligence: is concerned primarily with the legal issues of a transaction. It searches for any legal red flags.
A due diligence report may include the below elements:
1. An analysis of historical financial information over a period of years, legal records, market research, and other research documents
2. SWOT Analysis summarises the Target entity's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats
3. Any liabilities, debts, or financial responsibilities may alter any commercial transaction's conditions
4. An analysis of the projections of the forecasts as well as contractual information (if available) to support the forecasts.
5. If an issue is discovered when conducting a due diligence, consider describing it and its potential ramifications, as well as actions to resolve the issue identified.
The due diligence report summarises the data gathered throughout the due diligence process. This template focuses of the areas to cover when conducting a financial due diligence and provides a framework for communicating the due diligence findings.
Prior to beginning the due diligence report, an information request list of data required to complete the exercise should be provided to the Target. Please see comprehensive information request list:
Corporate Finance 101 consists of consultants who have experience helping professionals across disciplines, including strategy consultancies and transaction advisory houses, to aid the quality of the thinking behind their output.
These documents are prepared to help you increase the impact of your business communication and save you valuable time.
The documents are based upon techniques learned while working at multinational consultancy firms. The products were then refined during the course of consulting engagements with organisations across the world.
Since 2012, we have provided best practices to over 10,000 businesses and organizations of all sizes, from startups and small businesses to the Fortune 100, in over 130 countries.
Read Customer Testimonials
"The wide selection of frameworks is very useful to me as an independent consultant. In fact, it rivals what I had at my disposal at Big 4 Consulting firms in terms of efficacy and organization."
– Julia T., Consulting Firm Owner (Former Manager at Deloitte and Capgemini)
"My FlevyPro subscription provides me with the most popular frameworks and decks in demand in today’s market. They not only augment my existing consulting and coaching offerings and delivery, but also keep me abreast of the latest trends, inspire new products and service offerings for my practice, and educate me
in a fraction of the time and money of other solutions. I strongly recommend FlevyPro to any consultant serious about success.
– Bill Branson, Founder at Strategic Business Architects
"I have found Flevy to be an amazing resource and library of useful presentations for lean sigma, change management and so many other topics. This has reduced the time I need to spend on preparing for my performance consultation. The library is easily accessible and updates are regularly provided. A wealth of great information."
– Cynthia Howard RN, PhD, Executive Coach at Ei Leadership
"FlevyPro provides business frameworks from many of the global giants in management consulting that allow you to provide best in class solutions for your clients."
– David Harris, Managing Director at Futures Strategy
"As a consultant requiring up to date and professional material that will be of value and use to my clients, I find Flevy a very reliable resource.
The variety and quality of material available through Flevy offers a very useful and commanding source for information. Using Flevy saves me time, enhances my expertise and ends up being a good decision."
– Dennis Gershowitz, Principal at DG Associates
"I like your product. I'm frequently designing PowerPoint presentations for my company and your product has given me so many great ideas on the use of charts, layouts, tools, and frameworks. I really think the templates are a valuable asset to the job."
– Roberto Fuentes Martinez, Senior Executive Director at Technology Transformation Advisory
"Flevy.com has proven to be an invaluable resource library to our Independent Management Consultancy, supporting and enabling us to better serve our enterprise clients.
The value derived from our [FlevyPro] subscription in terms of the business it has helped to gain far exceeds the investment made, making a subscription a no-brainer for any growing consultancy – or in-house strategy team."
– Dean Carlton, Chief Transformation Officer, Global Village Transformations Pty Ltd.
"If you are looking for great resources to save time with your business presentations, Flevy is truly a value-added resource. Flevy has done all the work for you and we will continue to utilize Flevy as a source to extract up-to-date information and data for our virtual and onsite presentations!"
– Debbi Saffo, President at The NiKhar Group
Save with Bundles
This document is available as part of the following discounted bundle(s):