Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 14064 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 14064 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 14064 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
* The latest quick edition of the ISO 14064 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the?
* Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 942 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 14064 improvements can be made.
Examples (5 of the 942 standard requirements):
* What information is included in your hard and soft disclosures regarding weather and impacts (e.g., Securities Exchange Commission 10-K filings, Carbon Disclosure Project questionnaires)?
* How does the organization identify and allocate the human, technical and financial resources necessary to meet its environmental objectives and targets, including those for new projects?
* Introducing carbon pricing into corporate management processes raises the issue of corporate accounting processes. How is carbon pricing integrated into your accounting processes?
* How do you determine the date of installation of your smoke and carbon monoxide alarms to place the Date Last Replaced in Unit information on the required Disclosure Information?
* Linking performance on sustainability targets directly to senior executive remuneration incentives, how can/will/does this impact your organizations approach to sustainability?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
* The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 14064 book in PDF containing 942 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO 14064 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
* The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 14064 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 14064 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them.
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 14064 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
* 62 step-by-step ISO 14064 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO 14064 project requirements and success criteria.
Got a question about the product? Email us at [email protected] or ask the author directly by using the form to the right. If you cannot view the preview above this document description, go here to view the large preview instead.
Source: ISO 14064 - Implementation Toolkit Excel document