Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Zachman Framework Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Zachman Framework related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Zachman Framework specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
* The latest quick edition of the Zachman Framework Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the?
* Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation.
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 972 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Zachman Framework improvements can be made.
Examples (5 of the 972 standard requirements):
* Have the it security cost for all investments/projects been integrated in to the overall cost including (certification and accreditation/re-accreditation, system security plan, risk assessment, privacy impact assessment, configuration/patch management, security control testing and evaluation, and contingency planning/testing)?
* To what extent do you expect your organizations digital business strategy, including business models, designs and technology, to impact your organizations enterprise architecture discipline and deliverables over the next two years?
* Have the goals and performance objectives been translated into an actionable and realistic target business and information architecture expressed within business functions, business processes, and information requirements?
* Does the conceptual solution architecture support the target performance, business, and data architectures developed in prior steps, along with recommendations for transitioning from the As-Is state to the To-Be state?
* In today's market where web architecture and mobile apps are just what one might expect, and multi-site support is becoming more and more common, is there any noticeable difference between an EAM system and a CMMS?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
* The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Zachman Framework book in PDF containing 972 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Zachman Framework self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
* The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Zachman Framework Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Zachman Framework areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them.
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Zachman Framework projects with the 62 implementation resources:
* 62 step-by-step Zachman Framework Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Zachman Framework project requirements and success criteria.
Got a question about the product? Email us at [email protected] or ask the author directly by using the form to the right. If you cannot view the preview above this document description, go here to view the large preview instead.
Source: Zachman Framework - Implementation Toolkit Excel document