Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Overall Equipment Effectiveness Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Overall Equipment Effectiveness related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Overall Equipment Effectiveness specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
* The latest quick edition of the Overall Equipment Effectiveness Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the?
* Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 957 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Overall Equipment Effectiveness improvements can be made.
Examples (5 of the 957 standard requirements):
* In what way could any proposed activities increase the probability (through a reduction in the margin of safety or otherwise) of an accident previously evaluated in a safety analysis?
* Overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) has proved to be helpful for continuous processes, and can the same principles be applied to improve equipment effectiveness in batch operations?
* Are you sufficiently leveraging the data being produced by OT and IoT systems for smarter analytics, improved process automation, better use of resources and predictive maintenance?
* It is arguable if you have reached a root cause, which is the objective of problem solving. Do you ask yourself, why is management more interested in production than quality?
* Harvesting the data generated by IoT-enabled machinery is a step in the process towards implementing TPM. How does the data get to the analysis and algorithm systems?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
* The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Overall Equipment Effectiveness book in PDF containing 957 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Overall Equipment Effectiveness self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next. The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Overall Equipment Effectiveness Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Overall Equipment Effectiveness areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
* Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
* Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Overall Equipment Effectiveness Self-Assessment
* Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
* Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Overall Equipment Effectiveness projects with the 62 implementation resources:
* 62 step-by-step Overall Equipment Effectiveness Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Overall Equipment Effectiveness project requirements and success criteria.
Got a question about the product? Email us at [email protected] or ask the author directly by using the form to the right. If you cannot view the preview above this document description, go here to view the large preview instead.
Source: Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) - Implementation Toolkit Excel document