The Six Change Approaches developed by John Kotter and Leonard Schlesinger is a model to prevent, decrease, or minimize resistance to change in organizations. These 6 approaches are:|
1. Education and Communication
2. Participation and Involvement
3. Facilitation and Support
4. Negotiation and Agreement
5. Manipulation and Co-optation
6. Explicit and Implicit Coercion
This presentation explains each of the 6 approaches, including the advantages, disadvantages, and when best to apply each.
By downloading this document, I agree to continue receiving educational materials, newsletters, product updates, event invitations, and other information from Flevy and the author. I understand I may opt out or update my preferences at any time.
| || ||