Please login here to save this document to a list.
If you don't have an account, you can register for free here.
ALL FEES INCLUDED
|Add to Cart|
The Liquid and Gas Flow Metering & Custody Measurement program consists of 28 modules.
This document refers to the training module 16 only: Level Measurement. Specific topics covered include:
• Principles of Continuous Measurement and Point Detection
• Gauging Rod Method
• Buoyancy Tape Systems
• Wire-guided Float Detectors
• Hydrostatic Pressure (Static Pressure, Differential Pressure, Bubble Tube Method, Diaphragm Box, Weighing)
• Ultrasonic Measurement
• Radar Measurement
• Continuous Level Measurement
• Electrical Level Measurement (Conductive, Field Effect, Capacitive)
Upon the successful completion of the full Liquid and Gas Flow Metering & Custody Measurement program (all 28 modules), you will be able to:
• Apply an in-depth knowledge and skills in liquid and gas flowmetering and custody measurement
• Determine and assess flow measurement accuracy and fluid mechanics of pipe flows
• Distinguish the difference among differential pressure type flowmeters, displacement, rotary-inferential and fluid oscillatory flowmeters, electromagnetic, coriolis mass flowmeters and ultrasonic flowmeters
• Define and classify the types, terms and problems of multiphase flow measurement
• Determine the basic concepts of multiphase flows and multiphase flowmeters
• Measure within the acceptable accuracy and discuss the different types, selection and installation of flow measurement and level measurements
• Implement OIML Recommendation R117 including its requirements and operation
• Distinguish the various types of flow calibration, metering system and provers including static and dynamic measurement, meter proving, prover loop and custody transfer
• Practice tank measurement and calibration methods and calculations of quantities
• Discuss meter and prover troubleshooting, electronics, overall measurement uncertainty and proving of LPG meters
• Explain in detail the different types, methods, and techniques used in lease automatic custody transfer and truck custody transfer as well as list the equipment used in each operation
• Discuss pipeline meter considerations employed for liquid petroleum products
• Employ systematic techniques in leak detection, loss control, monitor and control production losses as well as list the various API standards applicable to flowmetering and custody measurement
Got a question about the product? Email us at [email protected] or ask the author directly by using the "Ask the Author a Question" form. If you cannot view the preview above this document description, go here to view the large preview instead.
Source: Liquid & Gas Flow - Level Measurement PowerPoint (PPT) Presentation, XRS Consulting Engineers
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: XRS CONSULTING ENGINEERS
Stephanus Roux, founder of XRS Consulting Engineers, is a licensed engineering in electrical, instrumentation, and control systems. He is a certified international project manager with numerous credentials: PhD (Elec), C. Eng ,Int. PE (UK) , Eur. Ing, FIET (UK) , FInst MC (UK).
Stephanus has 40 years experience in projects around coal mining, fertilizer, petrochemical, LNG plants, etc., including international projects up to 1.5 Billion USD. Past roles include Lead Engineer, Project Engineer, Engineering Manager, and Project Manager.
XRS Consulting Engineers has published 164 additional documents on Flevy.
File Type: PowerPoint (ppt)
File Size: 831 KB
Number of Slides: 88 (includes cover, transition, & marketing slides)
This business document is categorized under the function(s): Engineering
It applies to Automotive & Manufacturing
Purchase includes lifetime product updates. After your purchase, you will receive an email to download this document.
Initial upload date (first version): Dec 10, 2018
|Download our free compilation of 50+ Strategy & Transformation slides and templates. Frameworks include McKinsey 7-S Strategy Model, Balanced Scorecard, Disruptive Innovation, BCG Experience Curve, and many more. To receive this free download, enter your email address below and click the "Email Me" button.|
Complete Liquid & Gas Flow Metering and Custody Measurement
This bundle contains 27 additional documents.
"Flevy.com has proven to be an invaluable resource library to our Independent Management Consultancy, supporting and enabling us to better serve our enterprise clients.
The value derived from our [FlevyPro] subscription in terms of the business it has helped to gain far exceeds the investment made, making a subscription a no-brainer for any growing consultancy – or in-house strategy team."
– Dean Carlton, Chief Transformation Officer, Global Village Transformation Pty Ltd.
"I like your product. I'm frequently designing PowerPoint presentations for my company and your product has given me so many great ideas on the use of charts, layouts, tools, and frameworks. I really think the templates are a valuable asset to the job."
– Roberto Fuentes Martinez, Senior Executive Director at Technology Transformation Advisory
"My FlevyPro subscription provides me with the most popular frameworks and decks in demand in today’s market. They not only augment my existing consulting and coaching offerings and delivery, but also keep me abreast of the latest trends, inspire new products and service offerings for my practice, and educate me in a fraction of the time and money of other solutions. I strongly recommend FlevyPro to any consultant serious about success."
– Bill Branson, Founder at Strategic Business Architects
"I have used FlevyPro for several business applications. It is a great complement to working with expensive consultants. The quality and effectiveness of the tools are of the highest standards."
– Moritz Bernhoerster, Global Sourcing Director at Fortune 500
"As a niche strategic consulting firm, Flevy and FlevyPro frameworks and documents are an on-going reference to help us structure our findings and recommendations to our clients as well as improve their clarity, strength, and visual power. For us, it is an invaluable resource to increase our impact and value."
– David Coloma, Consulting Area Manager at Cynertia Consulting
"As a consulting firm, we had been creating subject matter training materials for our people and found the excellent materials on Flevy, which saved us 100's of hours of re-creating what already exists on the Flevy materials we purchased."
– Michael Evans, Managing Director at Newport LLC
"FlevyPro provides business frameworks from many of the global giants in management consulting that allow you to provide best in class solutions for your clients."
– David Harris, Managing Director at Futures Strategy
"Flevy is now a part of my business routine. I visit Flevy at least 3 times each month.
Flevy has become my preferred learning source, because what it provides is practical, current, and useful in this era where the business world is being rewritten.
In today's environment where there are so many challenges and there is the need to make the right decisions in a short time, with so much scattered information, we are fortunate to have Flevy. Flevy investigates, selects, and puts at our disposal the best of the best to help us be successful in our work."
– Omar Hernán Montes Parra, CEO at Quantum SFE
Do You Want to Get Lean?We've assembled 40 Lean Six Sigma guides: Lean Management, Six Sigma, Strategy Planning, Process, and Change Management.
Waste Too Much Time on PowerPoint?Get our FREE PowerPoint Plugin (Flevy Tools) for creating common business diagrams, from Gantt Charts to Harvey Balls.
Do You Run a Consulting Firm?Learn how to level the playing field with global consulting firms, like McKinsey, BCG, Bain, E&Y, and Accenture.
Need Help with PowerPoint or Excel?Have our highly trained staff create the exact documents you need. We offer PowerPoint and Excel document creation services.
FlevyPro (Subscription Service)
Flevy Executive Learning (FEL)
LinkedIn Influencer Marketing
Contact / FAQ / Terms / Privacy
flevyblog (Business Magazine)
Strategy, Marketing, & Sales
Organization, Change, & HR
Health & Safety
Governance, Risk, & Compliance
Customer-centric Design (CCD)
Human Resource Management
Blue Ocean Strategy
COVID-19 Trend Data
Consulting Training Guides
Organizational Culture (OC)
Organizational Design (OD)
Organizational Leadership (OL)
Financial Advising Services (FAS)
Flevy Tools (PowerPoint Plugin)
Lean Six Sigma Training Guides
Post-merger Integration (PMI)
Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Small Business Owner
© 2012-2023 Copyright. Flevy LLC. All Rights Reserved.