Please login here to save this document to a list.
If you don't have an account, you can register for free here.
ALL FEES INCLUDED
|Add to Cart|
BENEFITS OF DOCUMENT
This product is not a business document. It is an interview preparation service for Requirements Analysis concepts.
This interview details:
1. The importance of requirements analysis and modelling cannot be emphasized enough.
2. This module comprises of 10 questions which would give the Participant's a good understanding of the nature of questions pertaining to requirements analysis.
questions covered in this module are:
Modelling and techniques used
ii. Requirements prioritization
iii. Verification of requirements
iv. Preparation of requirements management plan
preparation of questions listed in this module would enable the Participant's to answer the questions related to Requirements Analysis with confidence
How it works:
1. Each Interview will have 10 questions to answer.
2. Participant must have a smart phone to install the app and a reasonably good network to upload the video interview responses.
3. Please make sure that you are in a quiet area with adequate lighting for a good recording of the interview.
4. The questions will be displayed on your phone and you will be given 60 seconds to prepare yourself before you start recording the responses
5. After finishing recording of each question you can move to the next question by the next button or by the timer which is ever is later.
6. Participant would get 2 mins to record for responding to each question.
7. At the end of 10 questions the responses can be submitted for review by the expert or the participant can restart the questions once again from the start.
8. After the video interview is submitted a domain expert would provide feedback within 1 business week which will be available via written communication on the app.
9. The participant can view the feedback on the app itself with a question wise score being provided and qualitative feedback for the participant to act on.
10. There won't be any retake allowed after submitting the response or after receiving the feedback.
11. Send a mail to after the purchase is completed to receive the link to install the app and code to activate the quiz for you.
Got a question about the product? Email us at [email protected] or ask the author directly by using the "Ask the Author a Question" form. If you cannot view the preview above this document description, go here to view the large preview instead.
Source: Business Analyst Video Interview - Requirements Analysis Word (DOCX) Document, Adaptive US Inc.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: ADAPTIVE US INC.
Adaptive US Inc. provides CBAP®, CCBA®, ECBA® online trainings, question banks, study guides, simulators, flash cards, audio books, digital learning packs across the globe.
Adaptive US Inc. is the only training organization to offer success guarantee and all-inclusive plans for its workshops. [read more]
Key facts about us:
World's largest BA publisher and assessments provider
Premiere Partner to IIBA, Canada and IREB, Germany
300+ certified BA professionals
300+ BA workshops ? 5000+ BAs trained
Our trainers are part of BABoK® V3 team
Adaptive US Inc. has published 1081 additional documents on Flevy.
This business document is categorized under the function(s): Information Technology
It applies to Video interview preparation
File Size: 15 KB
Number of Pages: 1
Purchase includes lifetime product updates. After your purchase, you will receive an email to download this document.
Initial upload date (first version): Mar 29, 2016
Most recent version published: Mar 30, 2016
|Download our free compilation of 50+ Strategy & Transformation slides and templates. Frameworks include McKinsey 7-S Strategy Model, Balanced Scorecard, Disruptive Innovation, BCG Experience Curve, and many more. To receive this free download, enter your email address below and click the "Email Me" button.|
"As a consulting firm, we had been creating subject matter training materials for our people and found the excellent materials on Flevy, which saved us 100's of hours of re-creating what already exists on the Flevy materials we purchased."
– Michael Evans, Managing Director at Newport LLC
"As a consultant requiring up to date and professional material that will be of value and use to my clients, I find Flevy a very reliable resource.
The variety and quality of material available through Flevy offers a very useful and commanding source for information. Using Flevy saves me time, enhances my expertise and ends up being a good decision."
– Dennis Gershowitz, Principal at DG Associates
"One of the great discoveries that I have made for my business is the Flevy library of training materials.
As a Lean Transformation Expert, I am always making presentations to clients on a variety of topics: Training, Transformation, Total Productive Maintenance, Culture, Coaching, Tools, Leadership Behavior, etc. Flevy usually has just what I need to make my point.
It is well worth the money to purchase these presentations. Sure, I have the knowledge and information to make my point. It is another thing to create a presentation that captures what I want to say. Flevy has saved me countless hours of preparation time that is much better spent with implementation that will actually save money for my clients."
– Ed Kemmerling, Senior Lean Transformation Expert at PMG
"My FlevyPro subscription provides me with the most popular frameworks and decks in demand in today’s market. They not only augment my existing consulting and coaching offerings and delivery, but also keep me abreast of the latest trends, inspire new products and service offerings for my practice, and educate me in a fraction of the time and money of other solutions. I strongly recommend FlevyPro to any consultant serious about success."
– Bill Branson, Founder at Strategic Business Architects
"As a niche strategic consulting firm, Flevy and FlevyPro frameworks and documents are an on-going reference to help us structure our findings and recommendations to our clients as well as improve their clarity, strength, and visual power. For us, it is an invaluable resource to increase our impact and value."
– David Coloma, Consulting Area Manager at Cynertia Consulting
"I have found Flevy to be an amazing resource and library of useful presentations for lean sigma, change management and so many other topics. This has reduced the time I need to spend on preparing for my performance consultation. The library is easily accessible and updates are regularly provided. A wealth of great information."
– Cynthia Howard RN, PhD, Executive Coach at Ei Leadership
"I have used Flevy services for a number of years and have never, ever been disappointed. As a matter of fact, David and his team continue, time after time, to impress me with their willingness to assist and in the real sense of the word. I have concluded in fact that it is not at all just a repository of documents/resources but, in the way that David and his team manage the firm, it is like dealing with consultants always ready to assist, advise and direct you to what you really need, and they always get it right.
I am an international hospitality accomplished senior executive who has worked and lived during the past 35 years in 23 countries in 5 continents and I can humbly say that I know what customer service is, trust me.
Aside from the great and professional service that Flevy's team provide, their wide variety of material is of utmost great quality, professionally put together and most current.
Well done Flevy, keep up the great work and I look forward to continue working with you in the future and to recommend you to a variety of colleagues around the world."
– Roberto Pelliccia, Senior Executive in International Hospitality
"Flevy is now a part of my business routine. I visit Flevy at least 3 times each month.
Flevy has become my preferred learning source, because what it provides is practical, current, and useful in this era where the business world is being rewritten.
In today's environment where there are so many challenges and there is the need to make the right decisions in a short time, with so much scattered information, we are fortunate to have Flevy. Flevy investigates, selects, and puts at our disposal the best of the best to help us be successful in our work."
– Omar Hernán Montes Parra, CEO at Quantum SFE
Do You Want to Get Lean?We've assembled 40 Lean Six Sigma guides: Lean Management, Six Sigma, Strategy Planning, Process, and Change Management.
Waste Too Much Time on PowerPoint?Get our FREE PowerPoint Plugin (Flevy Tools) for creating common business diagrams, from Gantt Charts to Harvey Balls.
Do You Run a Consulting Firm?Learn how to level the playing field with global consulting firms, like McKinsey, BCG, Bain, E&Y, and Accenture.
Need Help with PowerPoint or Excel?Have our highly trained staff create the exact documents you need. We offer PowerPoint and Excel document creation services.
FlevyPro (Subscription Service)
Flevy Executive Learning (FEL)
LinkedIn Influencer Marketing
Contact / FAQ / Terms / Privacy
flevyblog (Business Magazine)
Strategy, Marketing, & Sales
Organization, Change, & HR
Health & Safety
Governance, Risk, & Compliance
Customer-centric Design (CCD)
Human Resource Management
Blue Ocean Strategy
COVID-19 Trend Data
Consulting Training Guides
Organizational Culture (OC)
Organizational Design (OD)
Organizational Leadership (OL)
Financial Advising Services (FAS)
Flevy Tools (PowerPoint Plugin)
Lean Six Sigma Training Guides
Post-merger Integration (PMI)
Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Small Business Owner
© 2012-2023 Copyright. Flevy LLC. All Rights Reserved.