Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Customer Journey Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Customer Journey Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Customer Journey Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
* The latest quick edition of the Customer Journey Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the?
* Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation.
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 954 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Customer Journey Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples: 5 of the 954 standard requirements:
* Should customer needs influence the Board of Directors examination of the relationship between the already stated currently being served and the already stated who could be served by more focus on specialty services?
* The customer experience lifecycle can stretch over decades and encompass thousands of interactions, all of which inform the mental state of individual customers. How can anyone hope to manage that?
* How can you incorporate new data and analytics into CX analysis (e.g., social listening, text, photo and video analytics, location-based data) to further understand CX and the customer journey?
* Given the competing pressures of digital transformation, delivering a better experience and reducing operating cost, what is the best route to redesigning the service you offer your customers?
* How do the key attributes of the customer base, customer experience, customer needs and customer challenges affect the need for a culture of customer-centricity at your organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
* The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Customer Journey Analytics book in PDF containing 954 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Customer Journey Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
* The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Customer Journey Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Customer Journey Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them.
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Customer Journey Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
* 62 step-by-step Customer Journey Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Customer Journey Analytics project requirements and success criteria.
Got a question about the product? Email us at [email protected] or ask the author directly by using the form to the right. If you cannot view the preview above this document description, go here to view the large preview instead.
Source: Customer Journey Analytics - Implementation Toolkit Excel document