If you are logged in
, your referral link [?]
is automatically included below.
EMBED CODE (Copy and Paste)
In the Digital Age, the number of ways to reach and service our customers is proliferating. Likewise, customers' expectations are increasing and customers become more demanding. They now expect seamless, 24/7, omnichannel Customer Experiences. To best serve our customers, we need to understand them.
Thus, Customer-centric Design (CCD) is becoming increasingly critical to the success of any organization. CCD is the process of building our offering based on the wants, needs, and challenges of our customers.
This presentation covers foundational principles and popular frameworks in Customer-centric Design. It is broken down into 5 core sections:
1. Customer Experience (CX) Design - At the heart of CCD, is a well designed Customer Experience. In this section, we deconstruct a 3-phase approach to CX Design.
2. Customer Journey Frameworks - To design a proper CX, we need to map out all customer touchpoints on the Customer Journey. In this section, we cover several notable frameworks developed by management consultancies.
3. Human-centered Design (HCD) - Using principles of HCD, we put the customer at the center of every decision of our organization. This section teaches the 5 principles of HCD Transformation.
4. Service Design and Delivery - In this section, we discuss Service Design and how to achieve Customer Delight. Service Design is the bridge between Strategy and Customer Experience.
5. Design-driven Culture - Lastly, to truly effect change and adopt the principles of CCD, we need to affect our organization's culture. This final section explains the elements to master in order to adopt a Design-driven Culture.
By understanding and putting the concepts within this guide into practice, you will be well on your way to developing a true Customer-centric Organization.
This deck also includes slide templates for you to use in your own business presentations.
Got a question about the product? Email us at [email protected] or ask the author directly by using the form to the right. If you cannot view the preview above this document description, go here to view the large preview instead.
Source: Complete Guide to Customer-centric Design (CCD) PowerPoint document
This document is part of the following Business Toolkit:
Complete Guide to Customer-centric Design (CCD)
Sold by LearnPPT (this author has 80 documents)
This business document is categorized under the function(s): Organization, Change, & HR Strategy, Marketing, & Sales
It applies to All Industries.
File Type: PowerPoint (ppt)
File Size: 3.8 MB
Number of Slides: 103
Purchase includes lifetime product updates. After your purchase, you will receive an email to download this document.
Initial upload date (first version): Aug 29, 2019
Most recent version published: Aug 29, 2019
Ask the Author a Question
Must be logged in
Click here to log in