If you are logged in
, your referral link [?]
is automatically included below.
EMBED CODE (Copy and Paste)
BENEFITS OF DOCUMENT
- Learn how to align the whole organization to achieve breakthrough objectives.
- Learn how to define individual accountability for achieving their part of the plan.
- Ready-to-use templates: X-Matrix, A3 Deployment Table, Daily Management Matrix, etc.
*** Kick Start your Next Fiscal Year with Hoshin Kanri Strategy Deployment! ***
Hoshin Kanri process is a powerful strategy deployment methodology for defining long-range key entity objectives. These are breakthrough objectives that extend two to five years with little change. In addition, the Hoshin Kanri process does not lose sight of the day-to-day business measures required to run the business successfully. This dual approach provides an extended period of time for the organization to focus its breakthrough effort, and at the same time, continuously improving key business processes day to day. This methodology continues to be used by some of the world's most successful companies such as Toyota, Nissan, Rover Group, Texas Instruments, Danaher, Bank of America, Bridgestone Tire, AT&T, Exxon Chemical, SingTel, etc.
With the discipline of Hoshin Kanri in place, you can expect the following benefits:
1. Focuses the entire company on a few vital goals, rather than the trivial many
2. Creates alignment towards breakthrough objectives through involvement of the whole management team in the planning process
3. Communicates the key goals to all managers and staff
4. Integrates and encourages cross-functional cooperation to achieve breakthroughs
5. A review process which holds participants accountable for achieving their part of the plan
1. Understand the key concepts and principles of Hoshin Kanri
2. Describe the Hoshin Kanri approach to planning, deployment and review process for managed change
3. Define the Hoshin Kanri process and tools
4. Gain practical knowledge and skills in planning and deploying Hoshin Kanri in the organization
1. Introduction to Hoshin Kanri Strategy Deployment
2. Underlying Principles of Hoshin Kanri
3. Hoshin Kanri Process Using PDCA Approach
4. Hoshin Kanri Tools
5. Hoshin Kanri Deployment
6. Management Reviews
8. Critical Success Factors
This training presentation comes with a complete set of Hoshin Kanri templates. They include:
1. X Matrix
2. Hoshin Action Plan
3. Alignment & Deployment Chart
4. Management Control Chart
5. Daily Management Matrix
6. Hoshin Review Table
7. A3 Deployment Template (simplified version)
8. A3 Deployment Template (complete version)
Got a question about the product? Email us at [email protected] or ask the author directly by using the form to the right. If you cannot view the preview above this document description, go here to view the large preview instead.
Source: Hoshin Kanri Strategy Deployment PowerPoint document
This document can be purchased as part of a discount bundle:
This document is part of the following Business Toolkits:
Hoshin Kanri Strategy Deployment
Sold by Operational Excellence Consulting (this author has 113 documents)
This business document is categorized under the function(s): Operations Strategy, Marketing, & Sales
It applies to All Industries.
File Type: PowerPoint (pptx)
File Size: 10.1 MB
Number of Slides: 145
Purchase includes lifetime product updates. After your purchase, you will receive an email to download this document.
This product contains a supplemental XLSX document.
Terms of usage (for all documents from Operational Excellence Consulting)
Initial upload date (first version): Feb 23, 2013
Most recent version published: Dec 30, 2017
Ask the Author a Question
Must be logged in
Click here to log in
Report this Document
Please explain why the content is inappropriate and provide as much detail as possible. Possible reasons include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Copyright Violation